Introduce Yourself!

Hi guys! My name is Tony. I've arrived here in the hopes of nabbing some DW Pokemon. ...Gone are the simple days where getting the Pokemon you want means just walking through patches of grass... Sigh.

Hey there!

I joined so that I could be a part of a good pokemon card community and because one question was bothering me, which I'll ask about later. I found out about PokeBeach by just looking up some card stuff, and figured that this'd be a nice place to join :)

I really love Pokemon, even though I'm currently more obsessed about the card collecting than the games; I've only recently gotten into actual battling, but I've been collecting for years.

I like ducks...meow.

Sincerely,
Pacack

Hello, I'm a 22 year old University student. I am studying Psychology, Anthropology, and International Relations. I've been studying the Japanese language for close to 4 years and I'll be moving there for study abroad within the year. My favorite Pokemon type would have to be a tie between Normal and Dragon. My top five favorite Pokemon are (in no specific order): Eevee, Meloetta, Dragonair, Clefairy, and Latios. I think Sylveon may make a position here, but I'm not quite sure yet. I prefer to do musicals, contests, breeding, and training. I'm not a big fan of battling, but it can be okay from time to time. I was always interested in collecting the cards, but I've recently started playing. I started before they rotated out SP Pokemon, but my deck was anything but great. I used Umbreon (moonlight fang) in conjunction with some other random stuff I picked up for cheap. When Black and White came out, I started using a Cinccino deck. Now I'm using a Rayquaza EX deck. Though the game is fun, I still prefer to use decks that include at least one Pokemon that I like.

Nice to meet you all!~

Hey

I've been trying to get back into the pokemon tcg for a little bit. Now that it's become apparent that my assorted internet lurkings aren't working out as quickly as planned, I decided that finding a helpful community was probably my best bet, which is essentially while I'm here. Hopefully that will be productive and enjoyable.

Hello everyone. :) I'm not sure if I had joined a year back. So, incase I have another inactive account, please do delete it. I plan on using this account, and I don't mean to cause any inconvenience to anyone.

Hope to have a good time! :D

Hello everyone!
I am joining Pokebeach because I read an article on making a dragon deck and I wanted to join in and add comments and read more about building decks.
I currently run a Garchomp Walrein deck and am looking to build more.

Hello Pokebeach! My name is Kyle, and I am new to the site, but I have been collecting Pokemon cards and playing the video games for years. I joined the site to buy and sell Pokemon cards for and from my collection, see scans from upcoming TCG sets as soon as they come out, and find out up-to-date info. on the new Pokemon X&Y video games!

I found out about Pokebeach from consistently searching for new info. on TCG set scans as they come out. I have also seen many threads of people buying and selling cards.

Check out my eBay page in the link below if you are looking to buy all sorts English or Japanese Pokemon cards. Thanks and have a good day!

Hey all, I'm Wiggins, I have decided to give Pokemon what would be my full attention after leaving other card games for the simple reason that I know I would enjoy this game, as opposed to previous games hehe.

I am entirely new to the game, and I am just looking for something that would be fun and light, and something deck wise that could be a nice intro to this game, after having such a keen interest in it for some time.

Thanks! :D

Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to say hi. My 8 year old son Henry has been playing Pokemon TCG for about a year. He just started playing in tournaments and together, we've been learning a lot about Pokemon. This site has been a great help!

Thanks!

Um... Hi, I'm new here. I joined to discuss Pokemon, I found out about PokeBeach on another forum, my interests and hobbies are collecting stuff (Mainly My little pony and Pokemon toys) and I can't think of other relevant things.

Hey everyone! My name is TwistedTurtwig, and I decided I might as well sign up for an account here, since a couple of acquaintances from another Pokemon forum are members here at PokeBeach. I hope to be pretty active, and generally helpful to the community! There's just one thing you need to know about me: I enjoy a good lolz.

Hello Pokebeach, I'm Matty aka Mindshock, my friend told me about this website so I check it out and decided to join. I like to discuss about pokemon and such, especially X and Y on the way.

Hi everyone, my name is tri3sten and i'm 15. I live in New York right now and have been into Pokemon as long as i can remember, starting when i got sapphire for my birthday so long ago. I've played nearly all the games and am really looking forward to the new mystery dungeon. I just recently started playing the tcg competively and went to the New Jersey States this past weekend. it was my first competition and i went 3-4. if any one has any tips or suggestions, feel free to message me. :D

Hello there! I just joined here although I have visited Pokébeach and its forums often. I am a big Pokémon fan and I have played at least one game from every Generation since 2 and I am excited about X and Y. I am also on the TCGO. Well, that was my introduction, hope you liked it~ Thanks!

Been around pokemon since 1998-1999 and visited this site on and off. Just never for some reason registered here on the forums till now.
Used to be a official tcg gym leader at a local books a million around 1999-2000 and still have the yellow shirt. Just been looking to find some
others just to chat with about pokemon/battle online and/or just talk about anything else as well. The screen name just comes from a name I
go by online. Also is a character I made up for pokemon rp'ing and such. Huge huge generation 1 fan with a lot of great memories from 1998-

Hello,
I've been interested in Pokemon for a while, ever since I picked up a copy of Fire Red and thought it looked interesting, but never started the card game until the Diamond and Pearl set. After that, I played with varying levels of seriousness, finishing 9th in my State one year (one away from cards, darn), and stopping altogether after Rising Rivals. However, recently, one of my friends has been trying to get me back into it, and directed me towards this site for help creating my new deck. I have to admit that, browsing through various posts and articles, people here find a way to make the game seem more exciting and fun to me with their discussions and feedback for each other's decks.
Also, I apologize for not having an avatar, but the website keeps crashing as soon as I try to load one onto my profile. If anyone knows what may be causing this, I'd appreciate it if you could comment on my page about how to possibly fix it.
Thank you,
Pretzel

David here.
watched Pokemon since I was a kid on VHS and Ive played
each of the Gameboy games to date. I gave up on TCG,
but have just recently gotten back into it. A few of us have
started and I hope it will spawn into a continued thing and not
just another fade/phase for them. I have an addicting personality
and dont like to lose, so they better stick to it with me!

I am a Massage Therapist and I also translate calls for the
hearing impaired. I also love to Disc Golf and Ive started to cut
waaaaay back on videogames.... but if it is a game that makes
you think, Im probably still playing it ^.^

Anyways,
that should be enough for now.

Back