Introduce Yourself!

Hey Guys, I am choji147, I am a youtuber and huge Pokemon fan, I recently got back into the trading card game around when black and white cards were originally coming out. I Love trading and am an avid pokemon collector. I am also a huge gamer and my other hobbies include manga,anime pretty much anything other the nerdy spectrum lol anyways i have a skype and i run a facebook page sooo yeah basically if you guys wanna stay in contact with me there are tons of ways to do this. The reason i joined this forum is because i feel it organized and a better layout then serebii.net's so here i am and can't wait to start posting more

Hi guys, I am DrunkSpinda, I got back into PokéTCG a month and a half ago after dropping it before Legendary Collection. Have been playing eels variants and now that Plasma is out I am playing Darkrai/Lasers/Hammers

My name is Ryan (or seeknayr on here, Youtube,etc)
My main reason for coming here is to do Wi-Fi Trades to finish my sun team.
My favorite Pokemon Games are Emerald, Conquest, and Stadium 1
My favorite Pokemon are Treecko, Shuckle, Tyranitar, and Meloetta
I have been playing the games since Silver
So If you want to feel free to PM me
Thanks!

Hey everyone, my name's Clockwork and it's nice to meet you!^^
I found out about Pokebeach a long time ago while searching for D&P information. I'm addicted to pokemon video games and hope to one day create video games of my own, but not necessarily pokemon game (though that would be a dream come true). I joined to hopefully find some information on how to make a fakemon game. I love to draw and I am a Homestuck. I think that's it.X3

Hi All, Monchi here. Joined this site since I recently got back into PTCG after a long hiatus. I used to be a mod of a similar site back in the day, although I can't seem to find it anymore.. It was a site primarily to trade with other users and was fairly popular. Anyways, I'm looking forward to start trading again once I pull out my old collection and see what's still worth trading. :)

Hey Guys, I got back into the pokemon card thingy about a year ago, I've always played the games but just got back into after buying a pack for fun and pulling a Darkrai FA, since then iv'e loved ever single second, I now pretty much only buy Japanese cards and I'm now into PSA, Cheers

Hi everyone! I'm Wrynku from Connecticut. I'm preparing for States and joined to get some deck feedback :)

Not sure if anyone is going to be reading this, but anyhow..

Name's Sam. I got into Pokémon back when I was a kid and I got Ruby for my GBA. From then on I was pretty casual, but last year I started to get interested in the TCG. A month or two ago I decided to drop MTG and try and become competitive in the Pokémon TCG. I like collecting, but my priority is playing, so the only things I collect religiously are things I like offhand like Latias, Mew, Ace Specs, some old cards, McDonald's promos, blah blah blah. I'd like to collect sets as they come out but I know it'll be a massive pain, so I'm not going to worry too much about it because I'm not exactly wealthy XD

Anyhow, yeah. I've just gotten into meta because I'm trying to improve as a player, so my deck right now is Rayeels with a side of Raikou and Keldeo. I'm hoping to get deck and strategy feedback, and contribute where I can :3

Aight. Cool.

Hey all, I'm Gluttony.
Of course I got started with the Tv show, I watched it everyday I could. My first game was Red. Honestly, it was my very first video game in general. A good start I'd say. I'm 17, I don't play the card game much, but I do trade and play on the games all the time.

Pokemon fans one and all! Hello. My name is Jordan/Knightfall93. I've been playing Pokemon my entire life, and I wanted to finally branch out to my brothers and sisters online! I'm 19 years old and work at a retail store. Can't wait to see what all this site has in store for me! See you guys on the message boards.

Hi Everyone!

I am Jagz817, and it is a pleasure to be a part of this forum. I am a college student who is a huge fan of Pokemon TCG, or what my friends call it; Pokes! I love collecting cards, along with building decks. I have gone to a few pre-release events, and it is always a great experience. I am great for advice for building decks, along with willing to ask for advice as well.
Sadly though, I am not a participant of the real TCG tournaments. My main reason is because I play with illegal decks, and my friends have the same ideals as I do. We stick with every TCG rule except for one; all cards are legal for us. For example, my main deck is fire, and the stadium I need is full flame. That is a stadium that came out years ago, and it is perfect for Entei ex, Blaziken, nearly my whole deck. I have my own strategy when it comes to the game I love, and I show it by creating decks. I pretty much have come up with theories with creating decks, and pretty much it works. That is a whole story by itself, but I just wanted to say hi!
As for anything I do not like about the game, there is only one thing I cannot stand, Mewtwo ex. I have a love/hate relationship with that card because even a novice in the game can feel like he is unstoppable with it. The reason why I love it, is because I learn from it and try to build decks that can compete well against it. Well, that's my story, and I just wanted to introduce myself. Pleasure being here!

Hey Guys..

I'm Pranav/MewtwoPrevails, a Pokemon fan and a Mewtwo worshipper. I'm not very into TCG, but I've played the VGs of every generation and am still hopelessly in love with Gen3. I'm an 18-year-old who's just out of high school.
I'm here to chat, interact, and battle (via Hamachi). If anybody's up for a 3rd Gen Battle, get in touch!

Hi there! My name is Keith and I'm 23 years old. I used to collect cards as a child until my father "cleaned" my room one day and threw them all away because he thought they were worthless. I had the full base, jungle, and fossil sets. I'm looking to collect all of those and Black & White 1 now. I joined because I'm looking for a busy forum to talk about Pokémon or trade cards. I'm a huge Montréal Canadiens (hockey) fan and I play ITG (a dancing game simlar to DDR) everyday for fun and to stay in shape. My favourite Pokémon is Emolga, if you haven't guessed that already! :) Others include Oshawott, Alakazam, Kadabra, Axew, Meowth, Piplup, and Minccino.

Hi, guys. I'm not a competitive player, but a pokedad with a son just sticking his toe into juniors.

In real life, I am a university professor.

I live in the United Kingdom and its been 6 months since i got back into collecting. I have accumulated loads of ultra rares, both from the older sets and newer and wanted to meet fellow UK poke collectors

:pHi random peoples 0.o im vcreater,a 13 year old senior from virginia. i play tcg and some vg. i build decks that suck lol and have 30 cp for this season
v read this
^ read this

こんにちは、ハルヒです。21歳で、ポケモンファンです。 ^^

Basically, I'm Haruhi and I am a Pokemon fan.

Shining Raikou said:
This is a thread for new members to introduce themselves. Post an introduction as well as things like:

• why you joined- For deck help, giving advice, and other fun pokemon stuff! :)
  • where you found out about PokéBeach- along time ago from a few friends
  • your interests-Pokemon, martial arts, video games, rubix cubes.
  • hobbies^
  • anything else relevant- Talk to me! :) I am fun to talk to!

Hey im PokeMasterJoe! :)

dodgson said:
Hi, guys. I'm not a competitive player, but a pokedad with a son just sticking his toe into juniors.

In real life, I am a university professor.

Wait, hold up!?!?! Pokemon isn't real life!?!?!

Hello. My name is Armando and I am 12 years old. When i was 5 my mom used to buy me booster packs, but my interest was lost. When Heartgold soulsilver was released i was back into the game and competed. Again, i lost interest for 2 years and here i am back into the game. My hobbies are basically playing all different types of sports. When i grow up i want to be a zoologist of real animals.... not Pokemon.

Ps, I like Call of Duty so anybody have a ps3 and Call of Duty can message me and we can become friends.

Back