Introduce Yourself!

Hey dudes I'm Mehmet aka _mhmt and I'm a card collector, I've been playing the games and watching the anime ever since red/blue and the Saturday morning cartoon channel premiered them haha.

I'm very happy I found this forum on the fact that I can barely find people who enjoy pokémon as much as I do. Hope to meet some cool people on here :)

Hi my name is karter and the reason i joined this forum is so i can get some help with some questions i have i love pokemon love to draw and im intrested in the game and the tcg if there are anyone who can help me with my questions please message me, thank you

Hello everyone! My name is Sira, and I'm just getting back into the TCG after a long break. After a random Google search, I found this place, and it seems pretty cool! So I might poke around the trading forum and see some of you around.

Hello all, my name is mikes-ocean-sun.

I am 22 years old from Canada and have been a fan of Pokemon since generation one. My first Pokemon game was Pokemon Crystal Version.

I joined the forum because I enjoy reading what people have to say on new Pokemon topics. I first found out about PokeBeach years ago when I was searching for a good site for Pokemon news and have been visiting the site ever since.

My interests and hobbies include Pokemon, visual arts, photography and fakemon design. Some of my work can be found at http://mikes-ocean-sun.deviantart.com/ if you are interested. :D

Hi guys,

I'm NotSeen, been 25 and I registered here, because of knowing, how to deal with some specific situations of the TCG.
I found PokeBeach about 4 years ago and I'm visiting this web regularly, but, since I want to play the TCG once again, I wanted to know the answers about some very rare and specific situations, the can result from a game and in my country (I'm from Czech) there's noone so good and reliable, who would be able to answer those questions correctly, or at least, I don't know anybody like that.

Now, my interests (and hobbies): Although been "so old" already, I'm still interested in Pokémon - TCG, new generations and few other things. Then in-lines, PC, writing, etc.

That's it for now. If I remember something else, I'll share. If you have some questions about me, don't hesitate to ask me.

NotSeen

Hello Pokebeach Forums!

I'm Volcarona, and I have joined Pokebeach because I'm a very big fan of Pokemon, and I like to talk about Pokemon with other people.

I found out about Pokebeach on other forums where other people have mentioned it many times.

I'm 19 years old, and I live in Denmark. I like to meet new people, and I have a good sense of humor.

My main interest is Pokemon, but I generally like the Fantasy universe.
Besides Pokemon, I also like to draw, play piano, listen to music and watching movies.

Hopes to get a good time on Pokebeach and to meet some nice people :D

Sup. The name's Darkraigic and I joined because I'm a huge Pokémon TCG fan.
I like drawing, going to league, and listening to music.

Seeya around.

Yo! Joined a couple days as I've been looking for another pokemon site to join. 24 years old, and been a fan since Red/Blue first came out in 98'. JRPGs are my passion, so hit me up if you'd like to chat.

Hey everyone I'm Zach

I joined pokebeach cause I recently started collecting and playing again
I also wanted to discuss the cards prices and such.
And to talk about the tcg and decks and generally to have fun

Thanks

Hoi.
I joined Pokébeach to get in on the discussion on X & Y.
I love all gens, and Yveltal is my new favourite legendary. I like Starmie, Espeon, Mawile, Yanmega and Scrafty :)
I'm nice, so say hi!

Hello,

My name is Trainer Sivan and I decided to join today after years of lurking. I tend to be a ghost on forums nowadays but I just can't hold in my own opinions these days. I am a huge Pokemon fan and have been every since before the franchise was officially released in North America. My first exposure to Pokemon was on this really strange preview video I received in the mail from my Burger King Kid's Club membership (I think?) and it had clips from the show along with strange live action sequences. I am sure I saw it on YouTube once. I was hooked from the moment I saw the clip of Ash saving Pikachu from Spearows in the first episode.

I play TCG Online when the thing actually works and regularly engage in the video games.

Hi there! I'm HolliBell!
I joined here cause I'm an avid collector and I wanted to know more and get some good card trades in. I don't really have anything pokemon related where I live so I figured I would try to find something. I actually found out about Pokebeach from another forum where I do trades and such called the MLParena.
I love the card game, it's my favorite pokemon franchise, I'm a huge nerd with interests ranging from pokemon to starwars to ponies to....well I dunno, digimon. I love movies and anime and I love to draw.
I can usually be found doing something creative even if it is just trying out new mods on SL, I'm working on doing custom toys and I hope to restart my costuming.
I'm pretty easy to talk to if a bit shy so don't be afraid to contact me!
Thanks for reading!
~Holli

why you joined
where you found out about PokéBeach
your interests
hobbies
anything else relevant

Hey guys, my name is Elijah, I live in New Zealand and I have loved Pokemon since I was 4 (I'm 13)
I found out about PokeBeach from PokeTubers and basically just google when I searched stuff about Pokemon,
my interests include, graphics, pokemon (ofcourse), anime, reddit, soccer and xbox.

I don't think I need to say anything else but please don't just ignore me and expect me to be immature and ignorant because I'm young.

Thanks

Hello Im jorge :D
I joined this forum because I like spreading the love for pokemon
And would like to trade with all of these worderful people to please all of our needs
what I really want is to mind control everyone and take over the world mwahahahahaha!!!
Jk

Hi, I'm Tommy.
I joined this site because I'm hoping to do some card trading. I enjoy collecting TCG cards and playing the Pokemon games.
Hi!

Hello, I am Frez.
I joined because I was looking for a site with a large community, but not so large that it'd be difficult to squeeze my way in.
I've been a fan of Pokemon since about the time when Gold/Silver were new in the US, so about 13 years or so? I like both the casual and competitive styles of play; just depends on my mood I suppose. I'm SUPER into glitches (both in Pokemon games and otherwise) and beta content.
Outside of Pokemon, uh... I like... art? And biology? Yeah. I'm working on a degree in telecommunications, and I clean and collect skulls.
That's about it!

Hey everybody I'm keepitsealed and I just joined today! I used to collect Pokemon cards when I was younger and I decided to come back and give it another try. I've been buying/selling/trading sports cards online for a while now so Pokemon is a new thing for me. I'm hoping to enjoy it as much as my other hobby!

I'm going to try and collect mainly the older sets, but I may find myself leaning towards some of the newer sets after a while...

Anyways, I'm looking forward to joining the community! Thanks for reading!

Hello everyone! I'm drummerboy0511, and I'm here to try and trade some Pokemon cards. I found out about Pokebeach through a few different websites. I'm relatively new to Pokemon, but I'm liking what I'm seeing so far.

Hello,
As my name suggests I'm coolhippowdon101. I found out about pokebeach while I was searching for a good pokemon news site 4 years ago. Ever since then I have visited the site frequently. I finally decided to join the forums recently, after seeing some of the discussions, and wanting to put in my opinion

Hello, my name is SuparNoob, otherwise known in real life as Neil.
I'm from London in the UK and have been a fan of the pokemon series since I was about 4 or 5 when the games came out and the TV show started.
I've played the games from Gen 1 and am quite well versed in competitive and battling and I have got quite a few rare pokemon (events, shinies, Dream World)

I've recently got into TCG, buying starter deck, packs etc and have joined to get into the trading and collecting scene which seems great here!

Back