Introduce Yourself!

Hello, my name is SuperHyperKirliafan89, in real life I'm Eric.
I'm from New Hampshire and Pokemon was 1 of the many things I grew up with the most altho it was the cards which brought me into the pokemon scene (1st card was a Magnemite) and been hooked ever since. (have a decent collection of some of the older cards dating back to 1st few sets)
Recently got back into playing the games again and got 2 event pokemon and 5 shinies so far and I'm gearing up for X and Y.

Hi I'm Matt. My full name is Matthew and I heard about the website form my sister. I love playing Pokemon, especially the main games. My hobbies is playing Pokemon and watching Youtube videos.

I'm a TCG player and have been watching Pokemon since VHS. It's something that will stick with the rest of my life... and to help with that, there is actually a Cubone tattoo on my foot. I found this place, looking for TCG ideas...

I just wish work did not block this site, if anyone knows how to get around that, please let me know!

Hello. My name is Paul. I've been a pokemon fan since a kid. but i lost interest in high school. then my brother and I picked back up almost two years ago and now we are bigger fans than ever before. I've like the video games, but TCG is by far my favorite, So much strategy and thinking goes into battles. i love it. I decided that it is pointless to try and collect every card, i think it is impossible. So instead i decided to go for every card of my favorite pokemon. I think that is easier and way more meaningful. So I have a collection of Raichu, Eevee and its evoulutions, Arceus and Oshawott cards. I also enjoy collecting Japanese cards. Im on here mainly to talk about TCG. that is my biggest interest.

Hi my real name is Pam and I am and have been a pokemon fan for many years. Been playing video games of pokemon since Red version and recently have been playing TCG since HeartGold. I am a collector by heart so in the games I catch them all and in the cards I collect 4 each (except ex cards and Ace cards) and one reverse foil of each card that is released since HG. Yes , it can get expensive. I collect event pokemon, dream worlds from all over the world.I am a wife, mother and dog trainer if I am not cloning or trading pokemon. Befriend me and grab some good trades with me.

Hi everyone,

My name is David and I just got back into pokemon Thanks to my buddy from Seattle. The first go around I was only interested in collecting holo pokemon. Now I'm only interested in making decks to battle with since I actually know how to now.

I'm here primarily because this looks like a good spot to buy and sell maybe even trade pokemon cards. I have also been reading the forums on strategies.

Thanks,

David

Hey all, Suikun here. I've been a huge fan of Pokemon ever since the 1st gen, and still haven't had enough. :p I pretty much do it all when it comes to the tcg, video games, tv series, etc.. I used to play at a local league before I moved to the west coast and haven't been to one since...almost 10 years ago now. Yikes I know...I feel old, but I'm really not. I'm really trying to get back into the tcg, and hopefully can legitimately compete by the time next season comes around. Here's to hoping!!! Anyways, gonna keep this short and sweet, but am always available to chat or whatever. Thanks for reading!

Hello, I'm coolhippowdon101 as my name states. I found pokebeach 4 years ago, as I was searching for a pokemon news site. I decided to join the forums because I think a lot of the discussions are interesting. I consider myself a pro when it comes to the games, but know very little about TCG.

hi friends i'm anand.
i got lot of diubt about only pokemon tcg. if u know about it plz inform me.
1- how to send free cards to my PM
2- wat is the use of tokens
3- is der any way to get free codes

waiting for ur reply...

Hi!
I am not new but decided to start posting again. I think I made this account back in 08 so that was awhile ago....
Anyway I play the Pokemon Video Games and collect some of the TCG!

Bye for now!

Hm, where should I start?

I'm not new to Pokebeach since I've been looking at the front news page very frequently, but I now decided to make an account on the forums since I visit this site so much. I'm also interested in playing the pokemon tcg, and this was the first(and only...) site I could think of when it came down to that subject. I know the rules, but I really want to make a deck and try it out some. That concludes my first post.

Derp

I'm Jack. I've been playing competitively in Seniors for 4 years, without having a winning record in a single tournament, but next year, I'm in masters. I've been collecting Pokemon for about 8 years now, and I don't plan on stopping.

Hey everyone, I'm PokémonTrainer649 and I've been collecting Pokémon since 2003, stopped for a few years, and started again in 2009. I joined Pokébeach because I've been using the site for almost 3 years now, and the fact that I still didn't sign up yet was kinda wierd.

Hey there everyone! The name is Dallas and I recently joined, I'm from the US and started playing Pokemon around 2007 and have been a fan ever since. The main reason I joined was so I could discuss Pokemon with other fans of the series. I first found out about Pokebeach when I stumbled upon a photo of Oshawott (I think) on Google images. After finding the website I wanted to be part of the Pokebeach community too.

My main hobbies are: sketching, cooking, and making music. I also am a YouTuber, currently doing a Pokemon Black 2 Walkthrough.

I look forward to discussing things with you all!
:D

Hi I've never done this before so yeah! My names Xeryd and I have no idea when I started liking Pokemon. My dad says it was because of my older brother with the cards and stuff. So yeah I'm going to try to stay on here but I know I won't and my favorite Pokemon are Pikachu, sort of Snivy, Togekiss and Joltik cause I think they are cute. :3

Hey guys I'm Lugia is the best. I'm a poketuber (0831fabian). I really got into the TCG last year and I'm not that bad at it , i am in my last year as a senior so next year i will be a MASTER finally :D. I've been reading threads on this website for a while so I just decided to make an account.

Hi there, icecascade here.. im a new member (duh)
I started paying Pokemon TCG afew years back, i think it was the old ex era. Back then i didnt play competitive deck, though. Just for fun really.
I stopped playing for awhile due to busy work (man, the world is tough). Then i came back in between end of MD-on and start of HGSS-on era and (trying to) play competitive decks until now.
So yeah basically im here to share and trade info about deck building stuff. Hope i can get along well around :)

Hey, I'm Scribbles! I've been into pokemon for approximately forever, but I don't know anything about competitive play. Which is why I'm here! :3

Back