Introduce Yourself!

I am a thoroughly obsessed Pokemon player, Doctor Who fan, Harry Potter fan, Ultimate player, and Geocacher.
I believe that if you love something, you shouldn't do it halfway. Become an expert on it or don't do it at all.
I got into Pokemon when I got my first pack of Crystal Guardians in 2006 and pulled a Kyogre EX, and I've played ever since.

Hi, My name is Kristel and have been a collector of pokemon for some time now I look forward in getting involved with this community and hopefully finish my collection and making new friends.

Hello, I'm Adaen. I've been looking around for an active community of Pokemon collectors/ players to trade some cards with. I hope that PokeBeach is the place where I can make some good deals, and provide people with their collection needs!

Hello everybody! I am MaryLyn, and sometimes my twin sister plays. She is Elena. We love Pokemon a lot and play Pokemon almost everyday! We are from Australia and have a Lebanese background. We joined after a year on relying on Pokebeach for all of our Pokemon news! I thank Pokebeach for everything it provides for us, including clear passages that can easily be read. Oh yes, I am 11 years old, and so is my twin. I will always continue to rely on Pokebeach for Pokemon news, updates, Trading Card games, and more!
Thank you for reading, and I hope you rely on Pokebeach!

Oh! And by the way we are the largest Pokemon lovers and masters!

Lets hope all of you are too! :)

Hi, my name is Nowi. Haunted Water showed me this, so I joined. I'll come on her occasionally. I started Pokemon when I was like 7, and have played ever since. I'm 11, and I also like to play Fire Emblem, Zelda, Mario, and Kirby. I like to write, draw, and RP. And act like an idiot, so be warned.
I hope to have fun in my stay here, so yeah, thanks for reading.

Hi, my name is Scotti as you can see.I was browsing on the internet looking for Rate My Teams from any website when i stumbled onto this one.I decided to make a account.I really like pokemon i started playing when i was 3 and still kinda play to the age i am right now 13.My hobbies well i like to play sports.Football, basketball, Run Track,Soccer, Table Tennis if that counts, Golf, and Swim.Well i hope you will all accept me also i like making RMT's so i am probably going to make one after this [Love Making Teams =)]

Yo.
My name is Tuss, I've been playing the games since they were released in Europe, so since 1999, I think. I've also been watching the anime, getting the cards, and all of those little nice things since then.
Other than that I like the more "old school" consoles, games, litterature, watching cartoons and drinking beer. I guess that's about it.

Hi!

My name is Chris aka pokebeach2013. I came here because I was searching on Google to find out something about Poke'mon, & I clicked on the pokebeach one, & I found out you can get e-mails on it. So I registered to get e-mails.

Chris

Nitemare here, just stopping by to say hi and talk about pokemon with other pokemon fans. ive been a fan of pokemon since Ash first received pikachu and i always collected cards, but just recently got into battling. i cant wait to start playing in big events and glad i have this awesome community to discuss TCG with :D

have a nice day!

Hey guys, my name is Miasma22 and I am a new member :)

I am from Australia and just recently rediscovered the awesomeness that is Pokemon! I started collecting the TCG about a year ago and have never looked back since. I came to the Pokebeach forums so that I can expand my knowledge on the Pokemon TCG scene and help complete some trades. I want to start playing soon, so that will be fun.

Thanks guys!

Hey everyone, I'm Nick. I've been a fan of pokemon since I was young and have been enjoying it every since.

Hey everyone, I'm Dan I've been a Pokémon fan since the original 151 (a long time right?) I've always played the video games and I've recently got back into the TCG scene, I occasionally participate in my local league I love the strategy of creating new decks and testing them out.

Hey. You might not remember me but I joined about 3 years ago. I've decided to come back Big Grin. I've gotten a lot more mature, and my grammar/spelling has gotten a lot better, too (if you look at my old posts). I'm going to get back into Pokemon GFX and post around. Maybe some day I'll apply for staff.

Hey, I am Alejandro AKA IlleJandro, from California. I am obviously a new member to PokeBeach and I found out about this forum by searching for Pokemon forums. I collect Pokemon Cards and Games (Play them too) and also watch the anime now and then. I got into Pokemon at the age of 7 with Pokemon Yellow being my first game. Started watching the anime at age 8 and to this day I still play and watch Pokemon. I am 17 now, and I am currently collecting all the Pokemon games out there that are not fake. So far I own Pokemon Blue, Yellow, Gold, Heart Gold, Soul Silver, and White. I have also gotten my 9 year old brother into Pokemon, and he is now a big fan of it.

Well, hope to talk and meet all you guys and gals and thanks for reading!.

Hi, I'm SkyeVictini! I've been a member for about 2 years, but since I've just discovered this post, might as well post something lolz. I've been a dedicated (or probably obsessive) fan of Pokémon since 1999, when Yellow came out. Since then, I've owned and played every single main series Pokémon game. Ever. I'm also a huge Pokémon collector, with over 200 figures, 60 plushies, too many trading cards to count, and several other miscellaneous Pokethings. :p I don't post on the forums very often, but I check Pokebeach every day and have been a fan of the site since 2009. My favorite Pokémon are Shaymin and Keldeo. I'm also a huge fan of the Eeveelutions.

What's up? I'm AdamLambert and I am a Pokémon addict. I joined Pokébeach because I feel as though I can contribute to this forum. I haven't really participated in forums before, so I just thought it would be an exciting thing to do.

About me: Well, I've been into Pokémon since I was eight years old. I didn't get into it seriously/understand everything about it until I was 12 or so. I'm 17 now so I'm pretty knowledgeable about Pokémon. My first game was Sapphire Version (fingers crossed for 3rd gen remakes)!! I own every main series game since Diamond and Pearl and also Sapphire. I suppose I'm just rambling on now so I'll end with my favorite Pokémon from each generation.
1: Porygon
2: Houndoom
3: Hariyama
4: Froslass
5: Chandelure
6: (as of now) Yayakoma

Hello

Joined after the whole news blow out this morning, and especially interested in the information that PokeBeach has posted recently. Been playing since Sapphrie came out (I was 5), and then from there I have played most, I have a great dislike for HG and SS though. Learning Japanese, finishing my High School years.. Not much else. I also like Adventure Time.

Hello I'm Giratina210. I'm 14 and I got into Pokemon when i was around 4, my first game being Leafgreen. I've played every main series game since R/S/E and most spin-off games. I'm a huge fan of the Mystery Dungeon series. Anyways, I joined because I've been using PokeBeach for quite a few years now and have never joined. I just found PokeBeach one day after searching for Pokemon related things. My favorite Pokemon is Giratina Origin Form and my favorite types are Ghost and Dragon. I love every Generation and I'm open to anything new we might get in X and Y.I'd have to say my favorite is Gen. 4 out of every one.

Hey guys, I'm Blaziken Uchiha! You could also call me Obito :p.

So yeah. I like Pokémon and Naruto. Kinda... 'mainstream' I know, but hey. Everyone has their personal favorites and these two stuck out for me since I was 8. First game was LeafGreen... but I liked Emerald far better.

I've visited pokebeach for the articles for about a year now and felt that I should finally post. So hey guys!

Favorite Region: Hoenn.
Favorite Starter: Blaziken
Favorite Naruto Character: Obito (Uchiha)
Favorite Type: None

Hobbies: Not much. Swimming in summer, Pokemon for a fair chunk of the rest. Other video games fill the void too (Zelda), but that's not ALL I do :L
I've played the Pokemon card game since I was about 12... until then I had collected them for the pictures. Yeah. I was one of those people.
It wasn't until about a year ago that I started going to tournaments with my brother.

So yeah. I'm an older brother, and I'm somewhat competitive Pokemon-wise with him. We both saw the announcement for X and Y at the same time... and we both called Pokemon X and Froakie... at the same time. I don't know who will get what.

Anyways, as you can tell, I can ramble a bit. Mainly when I'm tired or... well in introductions.

Hi there! My name is Charlie, often called Chaz by friends :D
I am from sunny old England and I am 18 years old. I have been into Pokemon for as long as i can remember but seriously, who hasn't?
I Love gaming and guitar. Well that's pretty much me XD

Back