Introduce Yourself!

Lasko

Aspiring Trainer
Hey guys! My name is Tyson or Lasko. I came to PokeBeach because I was looking for OU and UU teams for Wifi battles. I decided to sign up because it lets me access other stuff on the website. I mainly play Pokemon Black/White and Black 2/White 2. PM me if you would like my Friend code. Well, I guess that's all![/font]

Wilderness

Aspiring Trainer
Hey people.
I'm Lee, about to turn 24 years old in a couple of weeks. Well established musician, stage manager for bands that I've toured with (Dead By Sunrise, Julien-K), guitar/keyboard/mic tech for other bands I've toured with (Julien-K, Linkin Park), work in retail, manage a football/soccer team, also play as a striker for the team. I do unboxing videos and other stuff. Check my sig. :)

EpicDarkrai

Aspiring Trainer
Hello Everyone. My name is EpicDarkrai and I'm a new member.
I'm from NZ, I'm 16 and I have played Pokemon since I was 9.
I found this site about 3-4 years ago when I was searching for news on Black and White.
Nice to meet you :)

Pokedro

Aspiring Trainer
Hey everyone! My name is Pedro Lopez!
I'm 17 years old and I live in England. I've been playing Pokemon since generation 4 (Pearl), although I went back and played some of the older games too.
I'm not a major Pokemon player in fact I pretty much always loose when playing against other players and friends XD One of the main things that attracted me to the Pokemon franchise was the clever, imaginative designs of the creatures and I instantly became a fan of the series, and started to create my own designs too.
With a new generation approaching I plan to get more involved in discussions and try to learn as much as I can to become a better player, and hopefully have the support from you guys too!
I found out about Pokebeach on Facebook.

If you would like to see some of my own Pokemon designs, then please check this http://pokedro.deviantart.com/
Thank you so much for reading!

PyroKinesis

Aspiring Trainer
Howdy! The name is PyroKinesis! I joined because the hype for X/Y is getting high and unbearable, and can't wait for their releases. See you around the forums!

Sonic

Fastest Thing Alive
What's up everybody? I'm 24 and have played Pokemon for a long time, like the Red & Blue days. Still remember the day I got the Red version and played it the whole time my family and I were at dinner at Red Lobster hahaha. I used to be a diehard what with the trading card game (I was once a beast at it), anime and obviously the video games. Elementary school and middle school were mostly filled with Pokemon in my spare time. But high school and playing basketball in college kinda made me busy for a while and I missed out on the versions between HeartGold/SoulSilver to Black & White. But recently I've gotten back into it and have enjoyed these later games and have even bought the ones I missed. Not gonna lie the newer games were the reason I got back into it. Black/White were really fun and fresh. Now, it's just a hobby that I've picked back up between work and working out. I'm really into the collecting, and am not good at the whole EV training and such. That being said I'm always interested in a cool trade (shinies, events, rare DW's) and have a lot to offer in return. I am trying to get good at the online battling but so far I'd say I'm under par. Sooooo if anyone is interested in helping me get better at one of these or just want to see what I have...don't hesitate!

eclipse

Aspiring Trainer
Hello~
I am Eclipse, and I am new...
I JOINED BECAUSE YOLO...
I dunno where I heard bout PokeBeach
And yeah derp.

Divergent

Dauntless - the brave
Hey guys, I'm Aaron. I'm a dude and I'm from Dublin, Ireland. I usually go by 'Fizz' or 'Fizzay' on other forums but those names were taken. orz

---- Warning, next part is about my interests and stuff so I'd skip ahead if I were you----

Anyways, I am obsessed (yes, obsessed) with anime and manga, like; K, Magi, SKET Dance, Fairy Tail, Sword Art Online, Black Rock Shooter, Amnesia, Mirai Nikki, Kokoro Connect, Shirokuma Café, Chu-2! and Zetsuen no Tempest just to mention a few (not exactly a few but....).

I like reading and my favourite books are The Hunger Games (the whole trilogy) Divergent and Skulduggery Pleasant (the whole series!). I also love Vocaloid, Pokemon (duh), Kingdom Hearts and a lot of TV shows like Revenge and Modern Family.

So, yeah. It's great to be here and hopefully I can get to know some people.

~Fizz

WITSorcery

Aspiring Trainer
Hey guys, I am new here t the pokebeach forums. I have no reason to be here other than my interest in pokemon. I like to speak my opinion and hear others (negative or positive). So I guess ill see some of you sometime in a future post... okay, bye.

Freezerbern

Aspiring Trainer
Hi, I'm Freezerbern. I found out about Pokebeach from my friend Jack. Ive seen it before on google searches but he got me to actually get on. I love pokemon :D ...but pretty much every one on this site does :p

hever

Aspiring Trainer
Hi peeps.

Newbie to the Pokebeach but veteran on forums. Lovely community here and friendly people :)

Longo

Aspiring Trainer
Hello there! My name is Sam and I am from Los Angeles, California. I joined Pokebeach because of all the X/Y hype. Looking forward to talking to everyone on the forums!

SunRiver

Guardian of the Night
Hola people, SR here.

Not sure how to start...

Well.. as one of those anonymous guests that hover over any new news in the forum but never had the... erm do you call it?... courage?... I've finally decided to join!

The reason? Like the kind people above me, I've been following the news and every major developments on our story in recent weeks. From the unknown sources and mysterious posts that have so many controversy and debate regarding this and that. I can't tell you how much I was ecstatic when they decided to reveal the news at last... renewing Celebrity Apprentice for it's seventh season, what an accomplishment. :p

Nah, like what they said.. the XY rumors. Although, I've been reading the forums for a while now.. not sure 2 years or so..

I'll be seeing you on the forum ladies and gentleman. ;)

matt3429

Aspiring Trainer
Hi Guys!

My name is Matt / Matt3429, I am from Australia and am a newbie :p

I've been collecting Pokémon TCG cards for years, and am new to the actual TCG scene. I would love to meet new people, and hopefully help them as much as you all can help me :) I am currently setting up my own store for cards, and am collecting all sets for myself to try and complete my collection. I heard this forum was the best for the TCG scene, and am keen to get learning/trading and collecting!!!!!

Thank you!

Mr.Ninjask

Aspiring Trainer
Hello everyone :D My name's Harold (Mr.Ninjask) I'm 22 and I'm from Colombia :) I'm a huge fan of the anime since I was 9, then I played my first pokemon game (gold)! My favorite games are SoulSilver, Platinum and White 2, I love bug type pokémon and Volcarona is my favorite Pokémon. I love competitive battles.
I started following pokebeach on Facebook and I like everything they post, the news etc so I decided to create an account and wynaut become a staff member soon :3