Introduce Yourself!

Hello! I'm Emilia, for all intents and purposes, and I'm a 16-year-old girl from Scotland. I'd had an ardent interest in Pokemon from the ages of 9 to 13, but bigger things took over; lately, I've found myself floating back to all of my old hobbies. I'm programming, I'm drawing, I'm knitting, I'm growing plants, I'm... playing Pokemon.

I like to play the TCG (though I haven't since Great Encounters, so it looks as if I might have to relearn the game completely! Oh, TPC, why do you do this?!), the video games, and Shoddy Battle (if that still exists; I haven't seen it mentioned in a while). I've toured around the Pokemon forums, and this one looks like the most sane of the bunch, so, hello~

I haven't yet bought a Gen V game, so I'm still very much catching up. All my wifi activity will be Gen IV. That said, if anyone needs help completing their dex on Gen IV, I'm always open to help.

Hi guys I'm Bobmcdoogal from Ottawa, Canada and I'm 13 years old.My real name is Gabriel. I first started collecting/playing the pokemon TCG and VG in 2005 and during the X-Mas of 2006 my mom bought me a Piplup tin and I said, what the heck is this pokemon? My hobbies are pokemon, soccer.
I came 4th in Ottawa cities in the Senior division with Flygon/Dusknoir and now I'm playing Plasmaklang with no TBs and I'm trying out Empoleon/Terrakion with 2 Terrakions and 1 Stunfisk DXA.

I joined because I've been looking at pokebeach.com for a long time and finally decided to join the forums. I found out about PokeBeach through google.

My interests include Pokemon, World of Warcraft, Mnecraft, and Skyrim. I'm also a brony.
My hobbies include playing the Pokemon TCG and Video Games, working on computers, and fixing electronics. I also enjoy programming.

hi my name is exerty and i came hear to share my opinion especially about pokemon VS and Web sets that are little known since they are not from main series.

Hi everyone! :D I'm Kiara and I'm 18 years old from Australia
I've always loved pokemon and still play it to this day! I like the old classic Pokemon, not so much these new ones that have been released over the years
On this site I'm planning to open up an art shop since the last Poke Forum site I joined a few years ago, it was very succesfull :) So send in requests and I'll get started as soon as I can!
Thank you for reading and feel free to add me as a buddy ect :)

Hey I'm Shogun. Just got into the Pokemon TCG less than a month ago so I finally decided to join after browsing the website for quite awhile. Can't wait to talk TCG with a bunch of other players.

I just made this todya and I've opened a sprite shop, do a few things! please request for things and ill see what i can do for you thankyou :)

Hi my name is Albert. I'be been a lurker for quite some time. I'm a little more active on NASIOC... but here I am. I use to play PTCG back during Base Set Jungle. Stopped that for high school reasons, then it was off to the military. Also remained active with the video games however. Anyway, a few months ago I decided to get my little 6 year old girl into it and found myself getting back into it as well. I became friends with a local league professor, he showed me the ropes, caught me up on everything, and I've stepped up my card collecting. Its been 3 months since then and just last Saturday, I took 7th in the Nebraska State Championship (my first tournament ever!) and will be attending the one in Lenexa on the 23rd as well. Glad to be here and thanks to the community for keeping this site alive and teeming with useful information.

Hello my name is Eric,

I have played the Pokemon TCG since the days of Holon Phantoms.
Though I did buy the Base Set starter when it came out.
I have played all the Pokemon games since FireRed.
Have acheived a full National Pokedex in every game since Pearl.

I recently got back into the TCG game after a year-long hiatus, due to lack of employment.
Thus I don't have a lot of the "good" cards needed for a truly competitive deck.

I tend to be a more casual player & like to make decks that are fun to play.

As an older fan of Pokemon, I also don't like to hide behind a false persona.
So yes my real name is Eric Dent.

My hobbies include:

Anime
Pro Wrestling (though not as into it due to lack of cable/time to watch)
Godzilla
As well as playing all sorts of CCGs.

In the past I used to play Magic, Vampire/Jyhad, Legend of the Five Rings, Lord of the Rings, Star Wars, and Raw Deal (WWE/WWF).

I came here mostly to see if people here have better advice for making decks.
Other than the standard "buy more cards".

I can afford more cards, however with my Internet being very limited due to using iPhone.
It kinda takes too long to find the cards on the sites.
Plus I think they charge too much for them.

Anyhow, hopefully I can feel at home here.
I have been a member of Pokegym for awhile, but they seem to be a bit more rude than they used to be.

I am also a member of these sites (feel free to say hi):

GameFAQs (award winning FAQ contributor of several of the DS LEGO games)
Name on there: ericdent1

Right Stuf anime forums, if you need to buy anime no other site is better.
Name on there: EricDent

Sci-Fi Japan Godzilla Forums: not as often since I am trying to avoid spoilers about Godzilla from Legendary Pictures.
Name on there: EricDent

On most of the sites that have avatars (except Pokegym) I use Kenji Harima.
Just cause he is one of my favorite characters in anime.
He is from the rather fun series School Rumble.

I work retail at Fry's Electronics in Austin, TX.

I also play the TCGO as EricDent.
Though not as often as most players.

As you can see, I kinda like to type...

Hi, I just joined. I've liked pokemon for a long time, the first game I played was Platinum, so i can't say I have an experience with older games.
Well, I hope to talk with pokemon lovers and well, I found this website while looking for PGL codes. <:p

Hey, Im Snorlaxin!

I found out about PokeBeach by the Jwitzz. I enjoy playing the Pokemon Trading Card Game, as well as writing fan fiction. I ride my bike a lot and run Cross Country for my High School. Im glad to join the PokeBeach Community and look out for some fan fiction that I will be writing soon.

From,
Snorlaxin

Im kiara! I joined a few days ago and opened up a sprite shop! Check it out and make a request i love doing requests and seeing other people use my art! As long as it has been given credit :)

hello, my name is Gannon.
I joined to share my experience with most trainers. My interests are Pokemon TCG, Wii u, Xbox360 and Nintendo 3DS.

Hello!Im LZ/Lordzoragon. I have been a fan for a long time and have every English pokemon game there is.Im not too shabby at the card game,And I own over 3000 cards.I can get lots of pokemon for you,and I have pretty good In-game teams.Ill battle if ya like,just message me. Im going on a gole to get the shinies.

My name is Strifez, I played Pokemon TCG back when the first base set was out but stopped for a long time and decided to get back into it (in the current format black and white). From Canada, just went to my first provincials but didn't do too well. I joined to expand my knowledge about the current meta and any rising decks.

Nice to meet you all.
- Strifez

hello i'm a senior from New York trying to learn as much as i can be for going to tcg tournaments

Hi guys, my name is Michael and I am from Athens, Greece. I joined Pokebeach because I find it a great forum with tons of interesting threads that can help me improve as a player! I am 20 years old and I am currently studying Psychology at Deree - The American College Of Greece. I am new to the TCG so any help is appreciated!!

Back