I pulled something cool from a booster pack!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The "I pulled something cool" topic.

pokemonjoe said:
Just got three darkrai EX tins, pulled Zekrom EX FA, Mew EX, rh Giant cape, thundurus, tornadus, sigilyph, and a few blends. *insert not bad meme here*

How did you get a next destinies pack in your tin?

I got a Rayquaza tin, pulled a blend, mew ex, gothitelle, and that's really all the good stuff. The tin was overpriced at $20, but the guy took $5 off my comics purchase, so it ended up still being a dollar less than what I would have paid.

I got 2 Darkrai tins, 1 Mewtwo tin and 1 Rayquaza tin.

BW stuff:
1x Serperior Holo
1x RH Energy Switch (needed more Energy Switch anyways, so I'm happy)
2x Energy Switch
1x Switch (wanted more newer ones)
1x Revive
1x Pokemon Communication
1x Pokedex
1x Fighting Energy
1x Psychic Energy
1x Darkness Energy

EP stuff:
1x RH Crushing Hammer
1x Crushing Hammer
1x Cheren (like I needed any more of those, I have around 23! YOU COULD'VE BEEN A POKEMON CATCHER!!!!!!!)

DRE stuff:
1x Wailord
1x Good Garchomp
1x RH Wailord
1x RH Good Hydreigon
1x RH Drifblim
1x RH Zweilous with Crunch
3x Emolga
1x Gabite
1x Zweilous with Crunch
1x Stunfisk
1x Ninjask
2x Gible with Sand Attack
3x Tool Scrapper
1x Rescue Scarf

2 Awesome things related to the tins happened. 1. My friend used his employ discount to get me $7 off of the tins! (I gave him some Flaffy, and when ever I get some more Ampharos, he gets them) 2. One of my Darkai Promos came out damage so they took it back and let me get a new Darkai tin! (I already opened the BW pack though, so I had to give back the other BW pack out of the new tin, but I didn't care) (also I forgot to give back the TCGO code for the Darkrai Promo, so now I have can get 3 Promo Darkrai for TCGO! :p)

CarlosDuranJr said:
How did you get a next destinies pack in your tin?

I got a Rayquaza tin, pulled a blend, mew ex, gothitelle, and that's really all the good stuff. The tin was overpriced at $20, but the guy took $5 off my comics purchase, so it ended up still being a dollar less than what I would have paid.

Opened two Darkrai EX tins (that's right! Walmart leeeeeaked!)

Firstly, I'm sad to report that paks are as follows: DRX x2, EPO x1, and BW x1.
Yeah, it sucks. I didn't pull a single useful card from EPO or BW (other than a RH Plus Power). Can't complain since I pulled an EX!

Rayquaza EX !
Hydreigon Holo
RH Plus Power
RH Roserade
RH Golurk
Wailord

Bouffalant
Giant Cape
Rescue Scarf
Tool Scrapper

NO ONE in my area has yet to pull the SR Rayquaza!

So at my battle roads me and my friend placed first and second. Anyway we both got 18 more packs and we split them and our prize packs to come out to 11 packs each. I pull:
1 Terrakion EX FA
1 Terrakion EX reg
1 Shiny Rare Reuniclus

He pulls:
Junk

Felt really bad but it's the luck of the draw I guess. Oh, and the 18 packs were from the right side.

Final 2 boxes of the case I split;
Box 5: Giratina ex FA, Mew ex, Giratina ex, registeel ex
Box 6: Giratina ex FA
Disappointing end to the case really. And that lone full art didn't come til the last pack :p but only one secret rare in 6 boxes is a bit strange.

Best league pack ever.
Terrakion EX FA
Tool Scrapper RH
Stunfisk
Emolga
Blend Energy GPRD
:D

today at Brs i opened a total of 7 packs and pulled 1 rayquaza ex, 1 rayquaza SR, 1 ho-oh ex

I got a mewtwo ex tin and pulled a rayquaza ex in one of the packs WOOT!!!!

I got a Mewtwo-EX Tin, pulled an RH Good Zweilous in the dragons packs, nothing in the EP pack, and an RH SUper Scoop up and an FA Reshiram in the BW pack.

In my 4 packs for winning my BR, I got

SR Rayquaza
1 of each Blend
RH Garbodor

Just pulled a Korean 068/066 Terrakion

Opened my Mewtwo EX tin and got a Registeel EX FA, Max potion, and RH Devolution Spray. Got Holo Aggron and Holo Beartic too, despite the fact that they aren't worth very much they're still holo. Also got a Potion and an Energy Search, which, considering the terribleness of the BW base set, isn't bad.

Pretty good tin if I do say so myself.

Opened a kinda boring Mewtwo ex tin:

-Maractus
-Beartic Holo
-Alomomola
-Ampharos Holo

Atleast I got 2 holos compared to only one in my Rayquaza tin. Hopefully Darkrai brings me luck!

2 boxes of Plasma Gale and I got some sweet pulls. :D

I got 2 EXes in each box, and managed to luck out with 1 of each! First time I've pulled a full set of EXes. Also got Victini EX as my FA in one box. No shinies, but I'm still happy. :p

I'm an Infernape and a Weezing away from a full non-SR set.

I also, surprisingly, got 4 promo cards from my purchase! Got 3 Bouffalant and 1 Skarmony, so extra happiness. :D

Got a Mewtwo Collection Box.
I got:
Reverse Zekrom
Zekrom EX (Not FA)
2 Prism Energies
1 DCE

2 boxes of plasma gale

Box #1
Lugia EX FA
Lugia EX
Cobalion EX
Victory Piece ACE
5 Holo's

Box #2
Victini EX FA
Lugia EX
Cobalion EX
Dowsing Machine ACE
5 Holo's

anyone get any different normal EX combinations from a box?

Got 2 Darkrai EX tins and a Mewtwo Tin. Got RH Aggron, Aggron, FA Terrakion EX, and RH GoodGarchomp.

Got 4 packs at BRoads for winning, got RH Tool Scrapper, RH of both Blends, and my 4th Hydreigon Holo. That along with the Victory Cup made me a happy camper =P

Got second at a Battle Roads today, pulled a FA Terrakion EX, Sigilyph, 2 Tool Scrapper and no RH's. That's, what, the 11th and 12th Tool Scrapper I've pulled. I also sold an Absol Prime to Professor Oak (He runs tournaments in our area) for 3 bucks, not bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back