I pulled something cool from a booster pack!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The "I pulled something cool" topic.

I traded my friend 2 emboars and he got me a pack and in the pack I got rev hydreigon (ability) and a shedinja. I'm my opinion I think I got a pretty good trade.

I opened a pack and got a Ampharos and a rev holo Ampharos. Not cool necessarily but interesting.

My wife asked me if she should come home after errands, or get me cards (I'm one lucky s.o.b. ;-)) So I said to get a Rayquaza tin if they had them since she has better luck than I do.

She got me 3 packs since they didn't have the tins early. Pack 1 slacking (5th one, maybe TPCi thinks I'm fat?) second pack had altaria (a few days ago she got me 1 pack and it had a rh good Garchomp), third pack had a full art terrakion ex. Me thinks that she should play Garchomp altaria if she decides to play competitively =)

Opened two boxes of DRAGONS EXALTED:

FA Mew, FA Ho-Oh, FA Registeel x2, FA Rayquaza
Giratina EX, Ho-Oh EX, Terrakion EX
SR Krookodile, SR Reuniclus
Garchomp Holo x2, Altaria Holo x2

I didn't know that much good luck was possible!!

Opened 2 packs of EX dragon frontiers..got a Salamence EX
and opened two packs of ex ruby/sapphire and got a lapras EX..
Not bad!

Boxes 3&4 out of my case;
3; Terrakion EX, Mew EX Registeel EX, Serperior, hydreigon, garchomp, altaria
4; FA ray, Rayquaza EX, Giratina ex, hydreigon, altaria.
Strangely enough that 4th box had 14 holos all together.

Ohhh such a bad Rayquaza ex tin I opened.
BW: Throh
EP: Gothitelle holo
DRX: Yanmega
Manectric

Hope I'm lucky with the Mewtwo one whenever I purchase it.

Oh and one more thing. A question to those who also opened their tins: Did your BW pack come with a code card? Mine didn't. :(

ForeignDude said:
Ohhh such a bad Rayquaza ex tin I opened.
BW: Throh
EP: Gothitelle holo
DRX: Yanmega
Manectric

Hope I'm lucky with the Mewtwo one whenever I purchase it.

Oh and one more thing. A question to those who also opened their tins: Did your BW pack come with a code card? Mine didn't. :(

Pooka posted that his didn't. Maybe that's what they're doing with the Packs they had left? Maybe they'll have the grey full art zekrom

Just opened my Dragons Exalted box, which I was super excited for. Pulled 3 normal EX's and 0 Full Arts!!!! :angry:angry:angry:angry

pokemonjoe said:
Just opened my Dragons Exalted box, which I was super excited for. Pulled 3 normal EX's and 0 Full Arts!!!! :angry:angry:angry:angry

At least you got more than one EX in total! I know someone who bought a box, got 2 EX's (No EX FA's) then bought another box in hope that it would turn out better, and ended up getting 1 EX FA D;

Daelum said:
At least you got more than one EX in total! I know someone who bought a box, got 2 EX's (No EX FA's) then bought another box in hope that it would turn out better, and ended up getting 1 EX FA D;

The overall case ratios are the same, and some people got 3 full arts AND 3 regular ex's in a box, so they have to come from somewhere =/

Daelum said:
Ouch, that's tough. I wish they would have set pull rates for Dragons Exalted. I LOVE the art and texture for FA EX's, so I was hoping to pull one. I would be happy with 2 EX's and 1 FA. I honestly hope that person you are talking about pulls like 3 SR Rayquaza's in the next 3 packs they buy because that is some seriously crappy luck.
EDIT: Man, that is some awesome luck to pull 6 EX's in a single box. It'd be insane if they pulled SR Rayquaza too.

pokemonjoe said:
Ouch, that's tough. I wish they would have set pull rates for Dragons Exalted. I LOVE the art and texture for FA EX's, so I was hoping to pull one. I would be happy with 2 EX's and 1 FA. I honestly hope that person you are talking about pulls like 3 SR Rayquaza's in the next 3 packs they buy because that is some seriously crappy luck.
EDIT: Man, that is some awesome luck to pull 6 EX's in a single box. It'd be insane if they pulled SR Rayquaza too.

Someone at my league opened a box and got 0 EXes. They got absolutely no URs.

My booster box only had two EXs. Ho-Oh and terrakion. No full arts at all...

I made up for it though yesterday. Bought three packs. Pulled Rayquaza EX full art. :)

Man, I'm not liking how the pull rates are all over the place. It's really not good for Pokemon money wise either. Now I'm less likely to buy a box because I'm not sure if it will have an EX or not.

pokemonjoe said:
Man, I'm not liking how the pull rates are all over the place. It's really not good for Pokemon money wise either. Now I'm less likely to buy a box because I'm not sure if it will have an EX or not.

Pokemon does not care because you don't buy boxes directly from them. You buy boxes from dealers who buy from Pokemon. So Pokemon has already been paid for every box that is available for purchase by you.
The only way Pokemon loses money is if the set is really bad, and no one wants to restock. That would just leave the blisters found in stores, which, again, Pokemon has already been paid for, and can only lose money if people stop restocking.

Daelum said:
Pokemon does not care because you don't buy boxes directly from them. You buy boxes from dealers who buy from Pokemon. So Pokemon has already been paid for every box that is available for purchase by you.
The only way Pokemon loses money is if the set is really bad, and no one wants to restock. That would just leave the blisters found in stores, which, again, Pokemon has already been paid for, and can only lose money if people stop restocking.
Fair point.

well i love the thought of getting 4- 8 ultra rares in 1 box (i got 4 in my ND box), but getting 0-2 really sucks! I loved the pull rates in sets like sandstorm, dragon, unseen forces, etc....seemed much better then todays, but the current sets are still better then crappy dp- GE sets where most boxes had 0-1 ultra rares!

I opened 3 Black & White booster boxes, here are the results:

Box 1: Reshiram FA, Zekrom FA
Box 2: 2 Zekrom FA, 1 Reshiram FA
Box 3: Reshiram FA, Zekrom FA, Shiny Pikachu

Just got three darkrai EX tins, pulled Zekrom EX FA, Mew EX, rh Giant cape, thundurus, tornadus, sigilyph, and a few blends. *insert not bad meme here*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back