Collecting "How Much is This Card Worth?" / "Is This a Good Trade?"

How much are Japanese Gardevoir and Tyranitar ex's (both delta species)?
Also I'm not sure if I'm allowed to ask this here but does anyone own or know somebody who owns one/both of them?

Lemonnade said:
How much are Japanese Gardevoir and Tyranitar ex's (both delta species)?
Also I'm not sure if I'm allowed to ask this here but does anyone own or know somebody who owns one/both of them?

Gardevoir EX - goes at auction for 1.50$ in used condition with 1 mint one for sale at 13$ on eBay right now.
Tyranitar EX - 9$+ for a mint one.

I have 2 of the Tyranitar EX in mint condition, 4 Gardevoir EX with 2 mint and 2 good/excellent condition.

elam18 said:
bagoly14 owns a store! I hope he has trophy cards as well!

LOL I wish.

The most expensive cards I have are Daisuki stuff and crystal pokemon. I don't think I'll really buy and sell Trophy Cards for profit, I'd probably keep them for myself ;)

Ps- I already stashed a sealed Jolteon Play away hehe

Does anybody have an idea about the value of an Unpeeled Vending Sheet #00 - it's the one with Mewtwo, Mew, and Pikachu.

Vending sheet 1-3 unpeeled 1-18 is worth $75-90 unpeeled each complete set (not including sheet 00 for sheet 1

elam18 said:
Those packs are very rare, and have Crystal Pokemon in them. Are you selling them on ebay or here?

Neither yet. Applied for seller status but not sure if I get it.

They are searched so trying to figure how much would someone collecting sealed packs would buy em for.

MrSquarepants said:
They are searched so trying to figure how much would someone collecting sealed packs would buy em for.

Searched as in weighed? Or physically opened and looked at?

Pokemon Complete PSA 10 Sample Set

Hey, I was wondering.. since there is only 2 complete PSA 10 Sample Set that is existing at the moment...

1) what is the value of it?
2) how much would you be willing to pay for it?
3) do you think it's a set you want to own?

SampleSet.jpg

RE: Pokemon Complete PSA 10 Sample Set

Are these what you're referring to?

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOfxXPJB7Og[/video]

I've never heard of them.

Is this a good trade?

My

Catcher EPO NON RH

His

FA White Kyurem EX BCR
RH Crushing Hammer
Ghetsis Holo
RH Plasma Energy

RE: Pokemon Complete PSA 10 Sample Set

elam18 said:
Hey, I was wondering.. since there is only 2 complete PSA 10 Sample Set that is existing at the moment...

1) what is the value of it?
2) how much would you be willing to pay for it?
3) do you think it's a set you want to own?

I'd value it around $2.5K for the entire set but others may value it more or less.

If they had unique artwork, maybe, but the price tag is too high for me and they aren't JPN.

Back