-3 ultra ball
-2 level ball
-1 computer search
-3 switch
-2 catcher
-2 tool scrapper
-1 superrod
-3 eviolite
-1 skyarrow bridge (plan to swap this out for another catcher when I get it)

Energy 12
-8 lightning
-4 DCE

Zekrom and Bouffalant hit EXs for 120, easily 2KOing them or setting them up for Zapdos to snipe for 2 prizes. Zapdos can snipe, potentially hit for big damage, and resist landorus EX (with eviolite, it survives a full lands judgement). Also, Zekrom with eviolite owns Darkrai EX. Both of them 2HKO each other, but Zekrom only gives up one prize. Tool scrapper takes out the opponents eviollites (and can disable Garbodor). Emolga gets out tynamos and retreats for free, and lastly, Zekrom EX hits for 150, taking down Hydreigon, Terrakion, and Blastoise, 3 very strong forces in the metagame. Zapdos can also fill that role but Zekrom is more reliable.

RE: Eelektrik Toolbox

Zekrom or Bouffalant will either two shot Mewtwo or set it up for a sniping from Zapdos.

A different odd tech that has actually helped me a lot is Druddigon NVI. The 60 Damage he does is the worst thing about him, the effect of his attack, KILS most Darkrai decks and Rayquaza Eels decks. Plus he's not weak to Landorus or Terrakion. Rough Skin is also a great ability to have when an Eviolite is attached.

^

I'll have to consider that. Any card that has no weakness is worth a look.

RE: Aspierta Gym / Eelektrik and Mewtwo EX / Eelektrik

Updated title to be more specific.

RE: Aspierta Gym / Eelektrik and Mewtwo EX / Eelektrik

Typo in the title, it's Aspertia (City) Gym, not Aspierta.

Whoops, my bad. - Blah

I'm gonna bump this up since plasma storm was released. Here's my declist.

15 pokemon

1 emolga
2 thunder wave tynamo
2 spark tynamo (I've actually won games with this)
4 good old eels
1 Zapdos (next destinies another card that has won me many games)
2 Zekrom (still very powerful)
2 Bouffalant
1 Tornadus EX

33 trainers

1 comp search
2 lasers
1 level ball (for the eels and Emolga)
4 catcher
1 superrod
4 switch (I'd go as far to call it a staple)
1 tool scrapper
3 ultra ball

2 skyla
4 Juniper
4 N
3 Colress
1 Cheren

2 Sky arrow bridge (also allows for Tornadus donks)

12 NRG
8 lightning
4 DCE

I don't think Plasma gave eels a lot in terms of pokemon, but there are a couple of trainers that really help this deck.

I normally wouldn't run that many Colress, but it does so good here, especially with Emolga. It's not rare for me to get 8 9 or even 10 cards off of this! The only problem is decking out.

Laser is also really good here. Much better than plus power since Zekrom doesn't take extra damage to himself. It's also very nice with Tynamo paralyzing. It increases the odds of keeping them active while they take damage, setting you up for KOs later down the line. And of course it's always fun to have something to punish opponents who play Virbank.

I tried Rotom, didn't like it in this deck. I'd rather just use Emolga as a starter and Ultra Ball to get energy in the discard pile. In decks like Ray Eels that use more basic energy, this might be good, but since I only use 8 basic energy, the odds of having 2 in my hand (one to attach and one to discard) is not very high.

I haven't tried Zapdos EX, but I can't imagine it being any good. The deck doesn't have enough space to put the plasma engine in. Maybe next set plasma eels can be a viable deck, but for now I wouldn't bother.

As for Galvantula... it's uncommon...

Zapdos? Good? Win games? Zapdos seems bad to like, maybe, everyone. Please elaborate on your usage of Zapdos to make it good.

Zapdos can snipe. By catchering out a pokemon with high retreat, you can snipe their bench while, either setting you up for KOs with Zekrom or Bouffalant or finishing them off. The second attack does an average of 100 for four energy. For a basic, that's really good and you can hit 150 or even 200 once in a blue moon (I've won a couple of games getting four heads). I think it's one of the most underrated cards out there.

IDK if I'm allowed to bump this, buts whats a standard list for this?? I'm deciding between this, big basics, and Garbage.

This is by means how it should be built. This is just how i have my build.

I'm looking forward to float stone, as i intend to fit it and Keldeo ex in.

3X Mewtwo
3X Tynamo (40hp)
3X Eelectrik
2 X Thunderus
3X Zekrom
2X Zekrom Ex
1X Tornadus Ex

14X Electric energy
4X Double colorless energy

4X N
4X Professor juniper
1X Skyla
1X Cheren
3X Eviolite
4X Pokemon catcher
2X Hypnotoxic laser
1X Computer search
4X Ultra ball
2X Level ball
4X Professional juniper
4X N
2X Bianca .

Not good. Its power output is to low and too situational. It also hasn't gained any support any time recently. I'm thinking about either darkrai (i need 2 more absol though) or the gothitelle accelgor deck (need two mew ex though).

Back