Pokemon Ash's Pikachu IV Counting

RE: Ash's Pikachu

This is an excellent and creative idea, BES. I don't like to watch the anime but from what I have seen you certainly have done some work! Hopefully you'll be able to complete this project, we're all willing to see!

This is actually a really, really cool idea. Most defs props, bro. Fo' real.
Thanks a lot dude, I appreciate it. :)
This is an excellent and creative idea, BES. I don't like to watch the anime but from what I have seen you certainly have done some work! Hopefully you'll be able to complete this project, we're all willing to see!
Thanks a ton, Nikohesus. I definitely plan on completing this project and posting Pikachu's true EVs for everyone to see. :)

hey, I noticed this a few weeks ago, and this is pretty cool :) if you need/want help at any point in watching and recording ko's lmk..I have all of the early pokemon episodes on dvd.

FYI, Pikachu just learnt a new move: Electro Ball. Dunno what it replaces as of yet though.

EDIT: replaces Volt Tackle.

FYI, Pikachu just learnt a new move: Electro Ball. Dunno what it replaces as of yet though.

this should be a very effective move considering pikachus speed but sad to see volt tackle go

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Had to ask, i'm not sure if i have it but i'll check, think i do, but the banned porygon episode that caused all the seisures (yes thats spelled wrong and if its not cudos to me) not for sure but i think pikachu battled porygon in this episode will you be using it or just the north american episodes?

^Yeah, and what about the one that was released in Japan where he visits the Safari Zone and the guy keeps waving his gun around? I'm pretty sure that was never released in English, but will you be using it?

hey, I noticed this a few weeks ago, and this is pretty cool Smile if you need/want help at any point in watching and recording ko's lmk..I have all of the early pokemon episodes on dvd.
Thanks a lot. I think that at the moment, I'm all set as far as resources go. However, I will definitely contact you if I do need help. Thanks. :)

I'm not so sure I'm going to change the moves on Pikachu. How do you know that it replaces Volt Tackle?
Had to ask, i'm not sure if i have it but i'll check, think i do, but the banned porygon episode that caused all the seisures (yes thats spelled wrong and if its not cudos to me) not for sure but i think pikachu battled porygon in this episode will you be using it or just the north american episodes?
and
^Yeah, and what about the one that was released in Japan where he visits the Safari Zone and the guy keeps waving his gun around? I'm pretty sure that was never released in English, but will you be using it?
I'm already past both of those episodes guys. I did watch them in Japanese, which was odd, but they're both reported on. :)

i saw that episode...i didn't have a seizure thank god.
yea no kidding i was alone at home when i watched it and i thought to myself if i hit the floor and do the chicken dance no one will find me for a couple hours.

I know that Electro Ball replaces Volt Tackle because at the end of the episode, after learning the new move, it battles (a wild Krokorok). It uses Quick Attack, Iron Tail, Thunderbolt and Electro Ball.

Wow. You, my man, are a truly committed fan. I admire your determination, effort, and ingenuity. This is a great idea and I wish you all the best!

Now someone's gotta work out his IV's

Wow. You, my man, are a truly committed fan. I admire your determination, effort, and ingenuity. This is a great idea and I wish you all the best!
Thank you so much for posting here with kind words. I really do appreciate your encouragement, and I'm glad I have your best wishes. :)
Now someone's gotta work out his IV's
Go for it! ;)

can you maybe list the episode names? I'm kind of trying to follow your progress but it's hard without the names..thank you if you could

can you maybe list the episode names? I'm kind of trying to follow your progress but it's hard without the names..thank you if you could
I did think about doing that from the beginning, but it just seemed like extra work. I may do it if I have some free time in the future, but I'm not sure. I hope it doesn't completely ruin your following of the project. :)

it's a bit hard to follow..I only have a smattering of the orig memorized in actual order..lolz..just wondering, if you can't find the literal Same pokemon in the wild (IE Dragonoite when you get to pumallo stadium/organge islands arc), are you just going to do equivalent EVS from other pokemon?

um..whats the episode you're on now? I Think the bulbasaur one you mentioned is the mysterious garden episode..correct?

it's a bit hard to follow..I only have a smattering of the orig memorized in actual order..lolz..just wondering, if you can't find the literal Same pokemon in the wild (IE Dragonoite when you get to pumallo stadium/organge islands arc), are you just going to do equivalent EVS from other pokemon?

um..whats the episode you're on now? I Think the bulbasaur one you mentioned is the mysterious garden episode..correct?
Yeah, I can understand how it may be difficult. I'm using a website to watch the episodes in chronological order and it has the episode number in the title.
Yes. That is exactly what I will be doing. While the actual Pokemon that Pikachu fights is really irrelevant, I will try to keep it as consistent as the games will let me. When I can battle the Pokemon that Pikachu battled, I will. However, when I can't, I will go to an EV hotspot and obtain the EVs there.
I just finished the K-9 Caper episode.
Hope this helps. :)

Wow remember how i mentioned the closer it got to the league championships the more filler episodes there were. Well unless i missed somthing episodes 64 - 74 pikachu does not battle at all except episode 65 but he faints before jinx

Here's my thought.... since the system of EVs has changed, does that mean that ash's pikachu would be different depending on the generation?

Back