Pokemon Ash's Pikachu IV Counting

RE: Ash's Pikachu

Lol now I see why Pikachu's Thunderbolts never seem to work that effectively. The low SAtk Evs.

Wait, what? Someone's trying to see the EVs that his Pikachu got in the series? That's awesome, XD

I saw this thread linger around for a while and I thought it was another "why is ash's pikachu not god" thread.
But when I read the opening post...let's just say I want to call you genius and have nothing but commendment and respect for you. If you have 2 left, are you going to log all EV's in the movies and remaining episodes after you max out?

I'll be following this for a while now.

Wait, what? Someone's trying to see the EVs that his Pikachu got in the series? That's awesome, XD
That's right. I'm glad you think so too. :)
I saw this thread linger around for a while and I thought it was another "why is ash's pikachu not god" thread.
But when I read the opening post...let's just say I want to call you genius and have nothing but commendment and respect for you. If you have 2 left, are you going to log all EV's in the movies and remaining episodes after you max out?

I'll be following this for a while now.
Thanks a lot, Delta. I really appreciate it. :)
I've never really thought of that, as figuring out all of Pikachu's 510 EVs is going to take a lot longer than I thought. Once I get Pikachu's EV spread I'll think of what to do next.

Also, to anyone reading this, did the first Pokemon movie come out after the Indigo League season? If you could point me to a timeline of when the seasons and movies were released, that would be great.

The first movie (Mewtwo Stikes Back) was released in the US on November 10, 1999. This was near the end of the first season, and in between EP076 (Fire and Ice, released November 6, 1999 in the US) and EP077 (The Fourth Round Rumble, released November 13, 1999 in the US). Hope that helps.
Keep up the great work! This must get really tedious after a while.

did the first Pokemon movie come out after the Indigo League season? If you could point me to a timeline of when the seasons and movies were released, that would be great
Heres what i found
Mewtwo Strikes Back - After "Showdown at the Poke Corral"
The Power of One - After "Mandarin Island Mis-Match"
Spell of the Unown - After "Fowl Play"
Celebi: Voice of the Forest - After "Kecleon Caper"
Mewtwo Returns - After "Ariados, Amigos"
Heroes: Latio and Latias - After "Why, Wynaut?"
Jariachi Wish Maker - After "Seeing is Believing" (because May has Beautifly)
Destiny Deoxys - After "A Shroomish Skirmish" (because May has Combuskin)
Lucario and the Mystery of Mew - After "The Right Place and the Right Mime" (because May has Squirtle)
The Mastermind of Mirage Pokemon - After "Pokémon Ranger! Deoxys Crisis! (Part Two)" (because Pikachu had already mastered Volt Tackle, and later when it was aired for a second time, this is where it was placed).
Pokémon Ranger and the Temple of the Sea - After "Aipom and the Circumstance" (because Ash has Aipom and Aipom respects him)

The first movie (Mewtwo Stikes Back) was released in the US on November 10, 1999. This was near the end of the first season, and in between EP076 (Fire and Ice, released November 6, 1999 in the US) and EP077 (The Fourth Round Rumble, released November 13, 1999 in the US). Hope that helps.
Keep up the great work! This must get really tedious after a while.
Thank you very much, it does help! While this may seem a little tedious, I know that it's worth it, and I'm definitely going to stick with it.
Heres what i found
Mewtwo Strikes Back - After "Showdown at the Poke Corral"
The Power of One - After "Mandarin Island Mis-Match"
Spell of the Unown - After "Fowl Play"
Celebi: Voice of the Forest - After "Kecleon Caper"
Mewtwo Returns - After "Ariados, Amigos"
Heroes: Latio and Latias - After "Why, Wynaut?"
Jariachi Wish Maker - After "Seeing is Believing" (because May has Beautifly)
Destiny Deoxys - After "A Shroomish Skirmish" (because May has Combuskin)
Lucario and the Mystery of Mew - After "The Right Place and the Right Mime" (because May has Squirtle)
The Mastermind of Mirage Pokemon - After "Pokémon Ranger! Deoxys Crisis! (Part Two)" (because Pikachu had already mastered Volt Tackle, and later when it was aired for a second time, this is where it was placed).
Pokémon Ranger and the Temple of the Sea - After "Aipom and the Circumstance" (because Ash has Aipom and Aipom respects him)
Thank you!

Will you be including movies in the EV stats gained?
Absolutely! They fit into the anime and Pikachu battles in them. They are just as valid as the TV episodes are.

Sorry things have been slow, everyone. I will kick this project into overdrive this weekend before the release of Pokemon Black and White. ;)

Sorry things have been slow, everyone. I will kick this project into overdrive this weekend before the release of Pokemon Black and White.
Gonna save ya a little time in mewtwo strikes back pikachu only battles and defeats three pokemon and its in the opening credits. Golem Pincer Venamoth

Gonna save ya a little time in mewtwo strikes back pikachu only battles and defeats three pokemon and its in the opening credits. Golem Pincer Venamoth
I appreciate it, Pkmnmaster, but I'm still going to watch it for myself.

No worries just thought i would help to pick up the pace
I'm very glad you want to lend a hand to help. :)
It actually does save some time, because I will watch it for myself, but instead of re-watching certain parts to confirm my initial viewing, verifying it with someone else works just as well.

Jeez I can't wait to have Ash's true Pikachu!

Everyone - I'm a little confused. Ash has evolved his Charizard earlier in the series, but now he suddenly has a Charmander in episode 66? Is there any sense in this?

Thanks, just curious! :)

A Charmander didn't even appear in episode 66. Are you thinking of a different series? Episode 66 was the one where Ash and co. witness a Slowpoke evolve into Slowbro.

Indigo League Episode 66:
http://pokemonepisode.org/episode-66-snow-way-out/
(this isn't meant to be an advertisement)

Oh is that the episode where ash gets lost in the snow and chrmander is his heat? Good times...

Back