Pokemon Ash's Pikachu IV Counting

RE: Ash's Pikachu

So being from Canada i have had to learn to hack pokemon (please don't hate me) becouse up untill now special event pokemon were unavailable to us, but it was always done very mythodicly each pokemon was reserched and recreated as an exact duplicate of the original with the same stats. Now on to the real question is it wrong to hack the event Pikachu bringing it down to level 5 and starting my ev training with him the level the region (Kanto) insted of faitfull enouter and the fact that it would be in a pokeball instead of a cherrish ball would be the only differances between this one and the event one to make my ashes true Pikachu. Would love feedback on this. Thanks

So being from Canada i have had to learn to hack pokemon (please don't hate me) becouse up untill now special event pokemon were unavailable to us, but it was always done very mythodicly each pokemon was reserched and recreated as an exact duplicate of the original with the same stats. Now on to the real question is it wrong to hack the event Pikachu bringing it down to level 5 and starting my ev training with him the level the region (Kanto) insted of faitfull enouter and the fact that it would be in a pokeball instead of a cherrish ball would be the only differances between this one and the event one to make my ashes true Pikachu. Would love feedback on this. Thanks
Yes, I think it would be wrong to do that. The event Pikachu is essentially Ash's true Pikachu. Although it's in a cherish ball and was found in a Fateful Encounter, it is Ash's true Pikachu without EVs. I think that it would be wrong to hack a level 5 Pikachu in a Pokeball, as it wouldn't be the event and therefore wouldn't be Ash's Pikachu.

Wow, this project is really cool, and sounds fun!

Pokemon makes me cry sometimes, too. But mostly the older episodes.

Wow, this project is really cool, and sounds fun!

Pokemon makes me cry sometimes, too. But mostly the older episodes.
Thanks a lot! I am having a ton of fun doing it. :)

I haven't cried during a Pokemon episode in years, but they definitely hit me emotionally.

Its not that i am hacking a level 5 pikachu i would take the event pikachu and lower it to level 5 instead of starting it at level 50 and train from kanto threw to Unova. It "IS" the event pikachu with ash as the trainer and his ot number only it would be like starting with pikachu from day one and fighting all the pokemon that pikachu battled threw out the series to create the duplicate of ashes. Unfortunatly levels of the pokemon he has battled are unknowen so i may just wind up with a level 50 with all the exact ev's by the end of training.

Its not that i am hacking a level 5 pikachu i would take the event pikachu and lower it to level 5 instead of starting it at level 50 and train from kanto threw to Unova. It "IS" the event pikachu with ash as the trainer and his ot number only it would be like starting with pikachu from day one and fighting all the pokemon that pikachu battled threw out the series to create the duplicate of ashes. Unfortunatly levels of the pokemon he has battled are unknowen so i may just wind up with a level 50 with all the exact ev's by the end of training.
You're still hacking to obtain it, so I wouldn't.

So being that this is ashes pikachu minus the evs, all exsperiance gained while ev training will up the level past 50 making this pikachu no longer ashes pikachu becouse the ev training will up the level. i am looking to make the level 50 with all ev's i understand where you are comming from saying that this is ashs true pikachu and hacking it will change that fact but than changing the level by ev training will also change pikachu from its original (what nintendo considers) thus rendering it not ashs pikachu also but a leveled up version. Correct?

So being that this is ashes pikachu minus the evs, all exsperiance gained while ev training will up the level past 50 making this pikachu no longer ashes pikachu becouse the ev training will up the level. i am looking to make the level 50 with all ev's i understand where you are comming from saying that this is ashs true pikachu and hacking it will change that fact but than changing the level by ev training will also change pikachu from its original (what nintendo considers) thus rendering it not ashs pikachu also but a leveled up version. Correct?
Alright, I really didn't quite follow that.
What I'm saying, is that the Pikachu given away at the event is Ash's true Pikachu with no EVs on it. You can lower it's level to 5, but that will never be Ash's true Pikachu officially given to us by Nintendo. It will be as close as an unofficial Ash's Pikachu can get. Since the event was given to us officially by Nintendo and deemed Ash's true Pikachu, that is what it is (minus the EVs of course).
In my eyes, the EXP system in the anime is completely irrelevant (Pikachu losing to Snivy after 12 seasons of Pokemon). I plan on training Ash's true Pikachu to level 100. Reason being, in the games, I think that 12 full completions of the game would equal level 100. Ash has gone through 12 full regions (essentially games), and thus would have trained his Pikachu to level 100.
This, of course, doesn't even include his battles off the camera, which there are many of. In the first season he talks about how he's had 10 wins when we, the viewers, have only seen 2-3. A lot of battles happen behind the scenes, which is even more proof Pikachu would be level 100.

What i thought you were getting at was that this level 50 pikachu is ashes pikach minus the ev's . So my point would be that pikachu would be level 50 with the ev"s making it ashs pikachu with ev's. I thought you felt any change to this pokemon would in turn make this not a true ashes pikachu because it started as a level 5 not 50, but battling to get ev's would raise the level higher than 50 making pikachu different from the way he was recived, But you make a very good point with the Pikachu being level 100 by now. Does this make better sence?

This, of course, doesn't even include his battles off the camera, which there are many of. In the first season he talks about how he's had 10 wins when we, the viewers, have only seen 2-3. A lot of battles happen behind the scenes, which is even more proof Pikachu would be level 100.

Its also proof that we will never be able to perfectly re-create Ash's Pikachu =p

well its as close as we are gonna get so don't bash plus it would take me twice as long to have gotten threw as many episodes so i am glad some one else has chosen to do it.

I'm not bashing. I'm all for this project and have been keeping up so far.

What i thought you were getting at was that this level 50 pikachu is ashes pikach minus the ev's . So my point would be that pikachu would be level 50 with the ev"s making it ashs pikachu with ev's. I thought you felt any change to this pokemon would in turn make this not a true ashes pikachu because it started as a level 5 not 50, but battling to get ev's would raise the level higher than 50 making pikachu different from the way he was recived, But you make a very good point with the Pikachu being level 100 by now. Does this make better sence?
Yes, it does. Thanks for explaining that.
Its also proof that we will never be able to perfectly re-create Ash's Pikachu =p
Very true. However, once I finish this project we will have the closest replica yet. ;)
I'm also happy to hear you're following the project. :)

Back