Pokemon Ash's Pikachu IV Counting

RE: Ash's Pikachu

My apologies for double posting, but I am not officially 20 episodes into this project. While this little chart is on the first post, I'd like to make sure all of you following the project have seen it.

0 HP
2 Attack
5 Defense
0 Special Attack
7 Special Defense
53 Speed

CURRENT TOTAL: 67

This Pikachu really is looking like a Speed Demon at this time, and it's not just because of the Spearow at the beginning. Pikachu earned some Speed EVs from a couple battles with Team Rocket's Meowth, as well as 3 EVs from Raichu. Pikachu also received 7 Special Defense EVs from Tentacool, and some Attack and Defense EVs from Ekans and Koffing.

Everything is going extremely well so far, and I'm happy very with the community response. I better get back to watching the episodes. ;)
-T

does getting blown up equal a KO? idk if meowth really faints he just kinda...flies away. its kind of like if i took a caterpie and then through it over my house, it flew away and i cant see it any more but it didnt faint it just flew away. its your call.

does getting blown up equal a KO? idk if meowth really faints he just kinda...flies away. its kind of like if i took a caterpie and then through it over my house, it flew away and i cant see it any more but it didnt faint it just flew away. its your call.
The way I see it, if Meowth was brought down to such low HP that it was rendered entirely useless, in a battle, that would be a KO. If you look at Meowth when it's flying away, it's completely destroyed and would be on the ground motionless if it wasn't flying away. When Pikachu attacks Meowth, it doesn't just damage it, it completely annihilates it.
In most cases, Meowth actually falls to the ground defeated before Pikachu electrocutes it into oblivion. Therefore, Meowth blasting off = KO.

You have really inspired me as a matter of fact i have decided to do my own training based on your episode counts so please don't stop posting your episode lists but i am going to start with a level 5 and will have to see what i end up with and how different our two pikachus will be. but one question how are you battleing are you using two ds's with certian teams or are you going and finding pokemon needed in the wild and just running from what you dont need to battle and do you gain experiance and ev's from battleing other teams through the ds?

This is an amazing idea! I was I had the concentration to pull something off like this! :D

I will definitely be following this thread :D!!

Why does it seem like every time Ash goes to a new region, Pikachu gets weaker? He battled Tripp's Snivy without Electric type attacks and lost. Even without them he should have been able to annihilate Snivy with Quick Attack and Iron Tail.

^Well, come on. They have to make it fair somehow,a nd if they were true to the games, either they would have everyone's Pokémon be at super-high levels to compete with Pikachu (which would end up not being true to the game) or to have Pikachu completely annihilate every other Pokémon, which would be no fun.

I mean come on, Ash has had Pikachu not even for a year (HE DOESN'T AGE AT ALL!!!) but after all it's been through they shouldn't have to nerf it every region.

You have really inspired me as a matter of fact i have decided to do my own training based on your episode counts so please don't stop posting your episode lists but i am going to start with a level 5 and will have to see what i end up with and how different our two pikachus will be. but one question how are you battleing are you using two ds's with certian teams or are you going and finding pokemon needed in the wild and just running from what you don't need to battle and do you gain experiance and ev's from battleing other teams through the ds?
Thank you, and I'm really glad you like this and are following this. I will definitely not stop posting here, until of course Pikachu reaches the big 510!
I have not done any EV training yet, but I know of certain hotspots where Pokemon give only specific EVs. I will be traveling to those to EV train Pikachu once I complete the EV listings.
This is an amazing idea! I was I had the concentration to pull something off like this! Big Grin

I will definitely be following this thread Big Grin!!
Thank you so much! I'm very happy that you like the project, and I'm also glad you'll be following the thread! :)
They do. And this plan sounds fun, and really boring all in one.
I actually haven't been bored at all yet. I love watching the old episodes I grew up with. Then of course I'll have Ash's true Pikachu to remember it. :)

Yeah, but watching all the lame D/P episodes will bore you. B/W anime is pretty cool, though.
Honestly, I'm hoping I don't need to get that far to reach 510 EVs. Truly, though, I wouldn't be surprised.
I'm very excited to get caught up with the B/W anime, though!

And have you noticed not only does pikachu get week but ash goes stupid to, you would think after 4 regions he wouldnt have to be told that he needs to battle and weeken a pokemon before he can catch it.

And have you noticed not only does pikachu get week but ash goes stupid to, you would think after 4 regions he wouldnt have to be told that he needs to battle and weeken a pokemon before he can catch it.
The anime doesn't really follow the games... at all. The level system is pretty much irrelevant, and Pikachu is the perfect example. Ash seems dumb, but they really need to do that for the show to go on.

So doing some searching on ev's i found that magicarp give 1 ev for speed as does spearow so could magicarp be used to gain the speed ev's instead of spearow as they are easier to encounter while still sticking to your main goal of recreating pikachu or are you looking to battle all 48 spearow? (been making my own list to make the ev training go a little faster)

^ i would have imagined that magicarp would give you nothing lol :D

why not just do this lets say you have 80 speed EV's just verse like crobat 40 times instead of spearow 80 times...it just makes more sense

^um, where could you locate 40 crobats? I think it would just be easier to give pika the power anklet and fight 16 starly/spearow/magicarp.

I already have plans for EVs, guys. I've been using the same hotspots on Soul Silver since I began EV training a while ago. Do a little searching on YouTube for hotspot videos, they helped me!

Also, I have a question, and I'd like to hear all of your input. Red is essentially Ash in HG/SS. Do any of you think that it would be acceptable to beat Red with this Pikachu to get the Legend Ribbon on it (which you can only get for defeating Red).

Like I said, I want to make this Pikachu an EXACT replica of Ash's. I'm pretty sure Ash's Pikachu does not have the Legend Ribbon on it, however, you do get the Legend Ribbon for battling "Ash". At this time, I probably will not get the Legend Ribbon on Pikachu, but I'd just like to hear your thoughts.

I'll continue watching the episodes in a little bit once I get some work done. :)

^I wouldn't get it. If Ash's doesn't, this one shouldn't: If you're being accurate to each EV, why not be accurate to the ribbon, also?

Back