Pokemon Age for pokemon?

Certin age?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw a guy that was OVER 50 YEARS old playing pokemon.(I know the age because i asked him)

I know I man who is 54 and plays Pokemon: My Dad!
And a man who is in his 60s.

I hope he just forgot or it got old. Well I am typing at 9:00 Oh my its my bedtime. Well goodnight. I will check back before I go to school. When I come home I will tell you how my day went. Bye

This all I have to say: Who cares(except kids that are jerks and need to do somthing with there life) once your at the tourny or league nobody cares what your age is, they would rather focus on the match.

True. I actually know an entire family that plays the game. (the mom plays practice matches and in pre-releases some times.

The problem with people who ridicule others is some of them think that they'll look cool, or they just absolute jerks.

WOW THATS GOOD!! BPM I dont think thats a good idea but hey your call!! It seems like this kid is better when he is alone with you? am i right or not? anyway thats good!! I dont think this will happen everyday but i hope it will!! GOOD LUCK!!

yah, he is better around me than when he is around his friends at school. Well, hopefully this will be a good game. Typing before i go to school. Bye!

Honestly, IMO, settle those stuff by yourself. Avoid, Ignore, whatever. But don't go to adults to solve your problem. They just ROFL at you and annoy you further. If it's among your friends who don't play, and if you don't want to reveal your secret (that is, if you keep it a secret), just change the topic ASAP when they mention 'Pokemon'. Find adults as your last resort, because remember, they will ROFL at you, but it depends on your case.

Ya armaldo ex is right only go to adults if they are beating you senseless and it gets really bad!! Usually if u go to an adult it only makes it worse!!

well i enter to this page in computer class when don't do anything so i don't car at all

Yo i'm a junior in High Skool everyone knows i like Pokemon , and Naruto and Anime in general...guess what they don't care!

So dont hide it express urself...

Ya i agree with Rai-Guy_15 NO one knows i like pokemon, not even my parents!! I guess it depends on the school i go to!! I would get MURDERED from some of the kids my school found out!! Some might understand but i think alot wouldnt! I guess it also depends on your personality too!

Everyone knows I like pokemon. It depends how oyu put it forward to people. If you appear a complete nerd and say stuff like: '[Pokemon shall rule the world because it is better than life' People will call you insane, weird and nerdy. If you just say so what and say its just a game, nop one will think twice.

Fire_Pokemon_Master said:
Everyone knows I like pokemon. It depends how oyu put it forward to people. If you appear a complete nerd and say stuff like: '[Pokemon shall rule the world because it is better than life' People will call you insane, weird and nerdy. If you just say so what and say its just a game, nop one will think twice.

Nope, they still ROFL at you. :F All this 'believe in yourself' stuff, like what bacon said in the previous thread, only appears in fairytales and cheezy-shows. PMJ has a different story though as he explained in logical, has a concept and is well-thought out. Not mentioning about you, FPM, however.

ArmaldoEX said:
Fire_Pokemon_Master said:

Nope, they still ROFL at you. :F All this 'believe in yourself' stuff, like what bacon said in the previous thread, only appears in fairytales and cheezy-shows. PMJ has a different story though as he explained in logical, has a concept and is well-thought out. Not mentioning about you, FPM, however.

Sometimes I feel everrything I say gets critisized by someone, and its probably true.-_-

No but it does help if oyu don't mek such a big thing of pokemon, and just say oh well its a game, I used to play it and am keeping the cards coz I can sell them one day.... People buy it from me the whole time.

Well in my Class Concert today, I got 28/30 as my score for just dancing the Pokemon Theme song!
It just proves that you must not get embarassed by these kinds things and that you should never think that you would quit Pokemon since everybody is Mocking you! And guess what, It has been 2-3 years my entire school knows my Hobby and sometimes mocks me but still no matter what will people make you get down, you must still stand-up and face to bullies and say "I Don't Care what you guys think!" and if somebody counters back like "go play with your pokemon cards" then tell them that "Bullying is a sign of weakness". Well, that's all I could say.

YEAH... pokemon is RATED E...

"EVERYONE"... i like pokemon... and i never get bore with it... pokemon is always there even if you leave it for a year or so it will still be waiting for you... even if you have gray hair and your wrinkled like a prune...

I like pokemon, but the thing is, if people found out I like it, my reputation would go down the drain and they would critisize me non-stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back