Pokemon Age for pokemon?

Certin age?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
To tell the truth, sometimes i do not care the bullying and it pays off.
"To get respect, you have to earn it" that's what I say.
Now, people respect me for being smart(like someone in my class who asked if he could have my brain or something :D ) and don't care about my hobbies except those people who have extremely low grades and don't care about their grades and instead smokes.
So the lesson is that do not get discourage to study or persuade your dreams by others' constant teasing cause it will pay off someday.

well I am 17 and I can say that enjoy pokemon more than when I was a kid

I think that when i have 50 i will enjoy pokemon

I think you should not stop liking Pokemon. I personally like being the weird one in the world. :]

My cousin's friend's mom threy all her Pokemon stuff away. The maddening thing is, her 17 year old brother had Pokemon stuff, and her mom didn't throw away his stuff.

enjoi_skater said:
I was wondering what all of you thought. Do you think that there is a certin age where you should not like pokemon anymore? I go to target to buy my pokemon cards and lots of people give me crazy looks...even the person checking me out. "i am a freshman in highschool so i have to keep it a secret." Well, i don't know if i should keep buying cards or just...stop? lmk Thanks!

I'm a senior in High School, and have almost the same feeling. Thank God I have friends (all older than me) that are into it as well or I'd feel a little less comfortable. Funny thing is, I didn't really get into Pokemon until sometime during last summer.

Everyone's telling: You're playing pokemon yet?hahaha. But I don't care, I like pokemon. Everyone doesn't have to be 10 and younger to play pokemon.

Do not post in any thread in which the last post was 14 days ago or more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back