Pokemon Age for pokemon?

Certin age?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont know anyone that plays, but thats cause we would face contstant obstacles. But thats why im glad pokebeach is around, it makes you feel less alone!

Thats what I envy about some people on here, you dont care what people think of you. I do and its pretty much subconcious but for some reason i do care what people think. I know if people found out i like pokemon they would think i was stupid or weird or need a life or all this stuff they make up but i care what people think about me. Thats not a good thing they say you should just be yourself but do you know how hard that is in this completely matieralistic world!! Thats why i have chosen to keep it a secret that no one knows but me! When i go into target to buy pokemon cards i make a quick sweep of the store make sure no one i know is there, make sure i have money on me and ready so i can get through the line quickly and then run outside to a trash can wear i can throw away the wrappers and put the cards safely in my pocket. Just be yourself. Easier said then done!!

Monkeyking63 - I cared what people thought of me at first but as time has gone, I've dealt with it. Now, all of a sudden, everyone is playing pokemon.

Moneyking63 said:
Thats what I envy about some people on here, you dont care what people think of you. I do and its pretty much subconcious but for some reason i do care what people think. I know if people found out i like pokemon they would think i was stupid or weird or need a life or all this stuff they make up but i care what people think about me. Thats not a good thing they say you should just be yourself but do you know how hard that is in this completely matieralistic world!! Thats why i have chosen to keep it a secret that no one knows but me! When i go into target to buy pokemon cards i make a quick sweep of the store make sure no one i know is there, make sure i have money on me and ready so i can get through the line quickly and then run outside to a trash can wear i can throw away the wrappers and put the cards safely in my pocket. Just be yourself. Easier said then done!!

Totally agreed on that post. People think that it's good to be yourself, but in reality, it's sometimes best to hide some part of you, or else your rep goes down the toilet, and you get ROFLed at all the time.
It also depends on your personality, if you can tell people secrets about you.
I too care about what people think of me...
Moneyking63 said:
I dont know anyone that plays, but thats cause we would face contstant obstacles. But thats why im glad pokebeach is around, it makes you feel less alone!

Yeah, I agree. It's a place where we can all talk about our hobby, and not feel embrassed...or the sudden urge that we are just going to be ROFLed at.

The many people in my school secretly plays The video games but not the cards.
But some of these people I really hate! Like this Sophomore or Junior n00b(I'm Freshman) said that EV training sucks and that he could Ko my Pokemon any day but I taught him a thing or two by owning all his Ubers with just my Spikes/Stealth Rock/Roar/Toxic Skarmory.

It's weird here in the Philippines.. Most people in my school just keep on saying that pokemon is for kids.. When i told them tht i played pokemon.. Man i got a load of teasing.. But they just don't know that pokemon MIGHT look like a child's game but as one of my leaguemates told me "they just cant see the deep strategy in pokemon" And by the way.. I'm a sophomore in my school and yet i'm like the 3rd youngest member in our local league.

riskbreakers said:
It's weird here in the Philippines.. Most people in my school just keep on saying that pokemon is for kids.. When i told them tht i played pokemon.. Man i got a load of teasing.. But they just don't know that pokemon MIGHT look like a child's game but as one of my leaguemates told me "they just cant see the deep strategy in pokemon" And by the way.. I'm a sophomore in my school and yet i'm like the 3rd youngest member in our local league.

That last sentence just proves that Pokemon is not for little kids...besides, they can't get strategy at all. They think cute Pokemon are the best.

People just don't understand....

PEOPLE JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND!![/u][/i][/b]

I'm already used to getting ROFLed in school whenever anyhting about pokemon is mentioned.. Maybe if they put something deeper in the extremely redundant anime then they wouldn't call pokemon as a "child's game".

The anine kills Pokemon's reputation. I don't think people would make fun of kids who like Pokemon if the anine wasn't so lame.

INFERNAPE said:
The anine kills Pokemon's reputation. I don't think people would make fun of kids who like Pokemon if the anine wasn't so lame.

I agree 100%. The anime is what makes Pokemon look like it's for kids. With the "Let's be friends!" attitude, it makes me want to puke sometimes. Leave the development skills to Barney. Give us a SERIOUS anime!

Ya, that's Barney's job! LOL! The anine is what makes Pokemon look bad! WHEN ARE THEY GOING TO RELIZE!!!!!

They'll only realize that if the ratings will go down which is unlikely due to so many kids loving the anime.. Maybe they should make a PG version of the anime.. Where it's a bit more sinister, and team rocket actually does something evil.

Agreed with the above post. The animators need to make the anime better so Pokemon fans that are older will not be ROFLed at.

The anime is just plain stupid. It's dumb. I reckon there should be no anime. I mean, any manga-even *@#! Yugioh manga-is better than the anime of Pokemon!!!!!
I don't read it; its figure of speech.
Remember the episode that caused all the seizures in Japan? Team Rocket repeatedly fired a gun at a poor Porygon. PORYGON RULES!!!! And so does Deoxys.
riskbreakers said:
I'm already used to getting ROFLed in school whenever anyhting about pokemon is mentioned.. Maybe if they put something deeper in the extremely redundant anime then they wouldn't call pokemon as a "child's game".

The whole point fun is poked at people who like Pokemon is that the anime is really childish.....But in Japan once James dressed up in a bikini(hehehe) and fired a gun. But Nintendo banned them. So, I guess I'm saying....STUFF NINTENDO!!!!

Team Rocket is the biggest joke in anine! It's like they have to be on every episode! It's so annoying!

Hey people, guess what the kid that lives behind me that makes fun of me that I play pokemon. He came over today and he helped me download songs onto my MP3 player and guess what he went to Youtube and went to the search bar and pressed the down arrow(to see everything that I ever looked up at Youtube) And I search a lot about Pokemon games and he started to ask me questions about what are glitches and what do you mean combining pokemon(Fusing them in the paint program-still don't know PM me) and then I said that those were old and I have not been on those in a long time. HEHEHE...JK...So I hope he doesnt make fun of me at school tomorrow, Could you help me in case he does. Maybe comebacks or what to do. Thanks. See ya!

Everyone has a right to enjoy what they like. If that just happens to be pokemon then I'm with you all the way!

Meh, just ignore those that insult your hobby.. Maybe they are just too dumb to actually realize that deep inside that sugary cover of a pokemon game lies strategy that almost rivals those of chess.. As what people say.. Dont judge a book by it's cover.. I say, dont judge pokemon because of pikachu ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back