Pokemon Age for pokemon?

Certin age?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya if you stop acting like u care when he says that, he wont do it he will search out some other vitim! But you cant act like your being annoyed and not talking to him on purpose, If he says "so how are those real cool pokemon cards doing" just look at him and be like "fine" then go and keep talking to someone else. And as someone whos realitivly short i get a lot of these things so you learn how to take them and throw them back, Just cause your short people think your weak, puny, and wierd. Or at least this person i know does who makes me very angry but i digress. You can always tell him to quit talking the talk and walk the walk for once!! He will either step up and you will school him or he will say "Hah i dont need to prove anything to you" "and then say "Now your the pathetic one" and walk away, you always have to have the last laugh!! Hope this helps!!

Thanks Monkeyking 63 I will try the silent treatment on him. Its only 7:39 pm and i have 11 hours and 51 minutes til my school starts. Bye.

Well i wish you luck!! It seems you need it!! And for school and "cool kids" some of them are real jerks, and alot of times NO ONE likes them but they think they have something to prove to them. Middle school had tons of cliques and it seems like the one your in tells everything about you. And if really is bugging you and wont leave you alone there is a saying that i know can really help have people back off its mean, so dont throw it around loosely but here it is "No one likes you! People only act like they do cause the feel sorry for you! Dont be so full of yourself" Ive seen this really hurt people, it may sound lame but it works at our school, if something is going on where someone doesnt like someone we come out and say it, it can be bad but its easier i think!! no sneaky trickery we just say it!! It may sound a little lame but it sure does work at our school!! Now depending on your social status this may work or not, i think you know what i mean. If your pretty atheltic then your fine. Im not trying to be mean but we all know how middle school is (well if you are in middle school you do) really bad, brutal, and superficial!! Good luck!! and sorry if i offended everyone it was not my purpose!!

yeah, I know what it is like to be in middle school it sucks.(sorry) I am in 7th grade. But he does really have friends. His sports buddies! He teases me on stuff like this, not just Pokemon. I have big feet ok. Size 12 and I am 13. He says your shoes look like there 5 sizes too big for your feet. And he wares this black Columbia sweater, and I wear a black and gray sweater that has the same shape as his and he says why don't you go and buy a sweater that is Northcrest or Columbia instead of wearing that FAKE Columbia sweater, and trying to be cool because your not!
That is what he told me yesterday.
I have 30 minutes til bed so I may only check back up on this 1 more time.
then the next time is tomorrow when I come home from school at 3:00.

Well, if I don't come back on Goodnight and thank you for your help.
My true quest is tomorrow when I am back by HIM.

Yes im in 8th grade and everyone thinks im a 6th grader, im pretty short, im maybe 5ft and people make fun of me for it all the time. They think just cause your small your puny and weak and a nerd and cant fend for yourself and.....ughh sorry im kind of blowing up here but its a pain in the butt and i know how it feels. I cant imagine what it would be like if they found out i like pokemon!! My school is all boys school so they can get a way with just about anything!! I joined pokebeach around the beggining of october and since then i havnt felt that alone about pokemon!! Its great were kind of like a big family here!! Anyway good luck, depend on your friends and dont care what anyone else thinks (easier said than done right!) Let us know what happens!! I wont be on until late tommarow cause i have play practice but ill check this first thing!! GOOD LUCK!!

Yeah, there are just some rotten people in Jr. High. (I attend one.) It must feel bad, to be among the shorter ones in your group. It just means to the moronic low lifes they just have a target to pick on. I've always been taller among the people in my age group, (I'm 5' 3".) but I know it's not a good situation, and I have a person who is shorter as a friend. I have some of the traits you have, (no offence, though.) I'm weak, and some say I'm a bit nerdy. (Most don't think so, and I agree that I'm not nerdy.)but I still stand up for myself. Everyone should. They have no right to be treated horribly.

Good luck, Rai Guy 15!

Ya its not fun, im not really week i mean i have done karate for 7 years and i have a brown belt but i just dont show it off and people kind of make fun of me cause i do karate and cause im short i cant take down people taller than me cause they have brute force even though i have speed but anyway i can be a bit nerdy but its not a main characteristic!! Its not easy being made fun of, your friends will get you through it, if they are good friends at least!! Good luck Rai_Guy, and good luck to anyone who needs it, if anyone knows the pains of Middle School its me!

no problem i think i typed my post wierd so dont worry about it! Any way these can be hard times and we all have our own ways to get around it, and for the record i am a little nerdy :p

Thank you, I am typing this right before I go to school. People call me nerdy because I get almost straight A's. But I just say,"who is going to get the better job!" Bye and thanks again for your support.

I play, and I'm in Jr High! There are 2 little kids at my school who like 'em and don't even play, so to them...I'm a pokemon god with all the knowledge. Still...if your in your teens it hard 'cause you have to deal with peer pressure.

Rai-Guy_15 said:
Thank you, I am typing this right before I go to school. People call me nerdy because I get almost straight A's. But I just say,"who is going to get the better job!" Bye and thanks again for your support.

Some say I'm a nerd for the same reason...(except I get all A's and A+'s, all the time.)
Most don't agree, myself included. but I just thought I would say that.

Anyway, hope you day is good! And remember, that guy is just a low life who's going to turn out working a burger joint...

i have only told 1 person at my school i like pokemon: my best friend, wh likes pokemon too!
tomorrow i will tell all i like pokemon!(if im brave enough)

Wow, you are pretty brave, ok back to my story. Well, I went to school as normal. Going to Study Hall, then Life Science, and math, then I go to lunch at 10:15. Hoping he would not say anything to me at lunch, he didnt. Phew!... Then I went to Language Arts(the class him and I share) Luckily... he had to go into the back room and do a lot of work(he missed a week of school to go deer hunting, I go deer hunting too but I did not miss any days of school for it) Knowing that there was no possible way he could tease me, the stress rose right off. Fourth hour ended. Then I finished the rest of the day carefree.(5th,6th,and 7th hour) Then we rode the bus home.(he rides my bus-don't forget that-he sat in the front and I sat in the middle. He didn't say anything.) when we arrived at the 1st bus stop(both of ours stop) we got off and walked home. He waited for me and started talking to me about deer hunting(hoping that he would not bring up the subject Pokemon, he didn't.) He yelled out to our friends "wanna play a game of football?" So we changed our clothes and went to the park and played tackle football til 4:15( we got to the bus stop at 3:00) when I sprinted home worrying that I would be late, I wasn't. My stiff fingers were frozen from the cold weather outside. I ran down the stairs trying to catch my breath I turned on the computer and typed in...

Rai-Guy_15 wrote:

Well hey guys I will tell you about my day at school later. I have to eat. But...

And that was my day. What do you think?
I have a question... How do you put that banner around what someone said?
Correction: dashed line?

yeah, hopefully

But he wont be in the backroom everyday either.
Maybe he forgot because deer hunting is still on his mind.
Well I still will be looking back here as soon as possible. Watching the Packer@Cowboys game! So far Pack are winning 3-0. See ya!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back