Pokemon Age for pokemon?

Certin age?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fridge

Indie 'Choo's just too cool.
If it really bugs you, pretend you've quit. Say yiu hate pokemon. He will stop.

Raichu/Leafeon

Never Satisfied
I think that is a good idea. But, he will probably say your just lying, or you did because you want to be cool like me.

Fridge

try it.

If it he says you want to be cool like him, say why would you want to be like him? A tip that always gets peopel annoyed is Go away from him before he gets a chance to speak, so say what you need ie, why would I be like you? then quickly run off before he can say something else.

Heavenly Spoon

Back???
Advanced Member
"Be like you? HA!, you'd wish."

Don't let a dwarf like that bother you, people who enjoy themselves by hurting others aren't "cool", they're pathetic. The only thing you need to do is stop being afraid, tell him he's a pathetic dwarf and reply to everything he said with an indirect insult. He'll get sick of it, beat you up, and get expelled, problem solved.

Or, if he notices you're no longer someone he can just mess around with, he'll leave. Fear is what feeds them, let them starve.

Raichu/Leafeon

Never Satisfied
I am not some weak nerd that gets beat up. I am atheletic in many ways. I am on the d-line on a tackle football team.
and I join track and wrestling.

If he fought me he would get beat up. But thanks for the advice.
I am not fat either, People call me anirexic but i am not. I eat a lot.

Fridge

You sound like a popular guy then, do you have lots of friends? Ask them to help oyu.

Raichu/Leafeon

Never Satisfied
Thanks, 50/50 I stayed home because my ankle hurt and I can't put a lot of pressure on it. Yesterday it hurt and I told him,(because he rides my bus and lives right behind me) And he said,"Oh, you little faker! you just want attention because your not cool!' then I told him to Shut his big mouth,(Its odd, he is small and he has a big mouth. But people of all size can be mean.)then I went inside.
And I did not want to limp in school and he would make fun of me then.

INFERNAPE

Aspiring Trainer
He's much smaller then you, right? Call him stuff like "Hey Midget pick on someone your own size....O right you can't no one's as small as you!!" Just give it right back to him, and he will stop.

beautiful-swablu

Aspiring Trainer
Well, if somebody threw their old pokemon cards at me I would probably say "thank you, I can use these in my collection because the packs cost a fortune". I would probably add a sarcastic "how kind" and run off with them.
I think the last few pages have brought up some good ideas (well, not all of them, but there have been some encouraging things).

Raichu/Leafeon

Never Satisfied
Wow,(Beautiful-Swablu)they are like the old crappy cards.

(INFERNAPE) I tried calling him names and he always says, "Go play with your Pokemon cards!" This is depressing, really.
Thanks for your help though guys and girls.

I will keep checking back up here.

INFERNAPE

Aspiring Trainer
If he say's "Play with your Pokemon cards", Just say "ok I will." "Why don't you go play with the 7 dworfs." Even though that sounded lame just keek saying stuff like that.

Heavenly Spoon

Back???
Advanced Member
"Is that all you can say? Oh, c'mon, you must be able to do better... I'm waiting... So that was all you got? Oh, wow, you really are pathetic."

Ehh, yeah, don't let some illiterate bring you down like that, c'mon, you're one foot taller than him.

Ditto

Aspiring Trainer
How about say nothing. Don't mention pokemon at all :\. I've done that my whole life. Nobody should find out.

Fridge

Well, why don't you just not speak to him. Give him the silent treatment. Pretedn not to be angry, whatever he does to you, don't respond, just do nothing. Don't speak to him. he will get bored eventually.

Status
Not open for further replies.