• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

~Afro-G's Awesome Cahds~ Heh, more like pathetic collection. Take a look.

RE: ~Afro-G's Awesome Cahds~ Losing a binder stinks, come check out my small collection.

I think CPU search is worth a little more.

In any case, I really want the raikou ex more than the Black Kyurem ex.

So I can add on a Hydreigon (I know it's a minor want), and something(s) small that you might happen to need. (some t/s/s, etc)

RE: ~Afro-G's Awesome Cahds~ Losing a binder stinks, come check out my small collection.

Afro-G said:
numberonewill said:
Ive seen them on ebay anywhere from 10-25, and T&T has them for about 20. So around 15-20 depending on condition. Also, im really not any good with offers.. What are your values on everything?
I'd probably say roughly $10, maybe a bit more for Blastoise and Computer Search, then $1-2 on the Victini. Decided I'm not really interested in the Reshiram enough to trade for it. Though I might have to get back to you though with all the other offers I'm getting. Want to make sure I get what I really want with what few cards I have and get the best deals for them. Although Computer Search is definitely something I need the Blastoise is slightly less of a want. Still considering making an offer though, especially if I can't find the cards elsewhere.

Well Im still interested in the Arcanine EX and RH Sableye. So just lmk.

anythingbutgrass said:
I have 2 x skyla, Darkrai promos (I can trade as many as 3, but 2 would be coming out of a deck so might be in slightly played condition. I perfect fit sleeved them, so shouldn't be too bad), 1 computer search
I am interested in:
Plasma klang
Landorus ex FA
I like your Blastoise BCR, Hydreigon Ability, and Darkrai EX Promo. Though the only problem I see is I'm getting multiple offers on the Klinklang and then I don't think you have enough of my wants for Landorus EX FA. Is there anything else on my list you might be interested in as well? Let me know, thanks!

Fluttershy said:
Hmmmm.... Do you think we could do my Hydreigon DRX and something else small for the Klinklang PLS?
I think I might have to pass on that offer. Not quite sure what I'm looking to get for the Klinklang but it's in pretty high demand while Hydreigon isn't very popular currently. Not completely counting you out for a possible trade but I'd just need a more tempting offer in order to trade the Klinklang.

Pokepuzzle said:
I think CPU search is worth a little more.

In any case, I really want the raikou ex more than the Black Kyurem ex.

So I can add on a Hydreigon (I know it's a minor want), and something(s) small that you might happen to need. (some t/s/s, etc)
That's a pretty good offer actually, I'll have to think about that one a bit. What card(s) would you be willing to toss in? It'd be nice to get a few of my lower value card wants like Skylas, Prism/Blend Energy, Virbanks, etc. So yeah, let me know what you have. Thank you.

numberonewill said:
Afro-G said:
I'd probably say roughly $10, maybe a bit more for Blastoise and Computer Search, then $1-2 on the Victini. Decided I'm not really interested in the Reshiram enough to trade for it. Though I might have to get back to you though with all the other offers I'm getting. Want to make sure I get what I really want with what few cards I have and get the best deals for them. Although Computer Search is definitely something I need the Blastoise is slightly less of a want. Still considering making an offer though, especially if I can't find the cards elsewhere.

Are you still interested in Klinklang? Would you be interested in the Arcanine ex and Klinklang for your 2x Blastoise possibly? Not sure if that's exactly what I'd like to do but I'm just trying to throw an offer on the table. With all the offers I'm getting it's a little difficult to sort through them when everyone practically wants the same things, but let me know if you think that's a decent offer, thanks.

-Edit- @Everyone reading: I added more onto my list of wants if anyone wants to check that out. My wants are changing at a pretty constant pace with some being higher and lower so if you don't have much that I want currently you can always check back later and there'll probably be something new.

Afro-G said:
numberonewill said:
Are you still interested in Klinklang? Would you be interested in the Arcanine ex and Klinklang for your 2x Blastoise possibly? Not sure if that's exactly what I'd like to do but I'm just trying to throw an offer on the table. With all the offers I'm getting it's a little difficult to sort through them when everyone practically wants the same things, but let me know if you think that's a decent offer, thanks.

What about this

2x Blastoise
4x Prism

for

1x Arcanine EX
1x Klinklang PS
1x Sableye DEX (RH)
1x Eviolite (RH)

Well, if you can do the Klingklang and the Landorus:
Hydreigon ability RH x 3 (8 each) (24)
Darkrai Promo x 2 (7 each) (14)
Your:
Plasma klang (10? not sure one sold, but with a booster pack and listed price isn't what it sold for)
Landorus EX FA (28) http://www.ebay.com/itm/Landorus-EX-Full-Art-Boundaries-Crossed-144-149-/200889606250?pt=Trading_Card_Games_US&hash=item2ec5f4206a

I have 2x Skylas, 1x Max Potion, lots of N's (1 RH), 2-3 Biancas, 4-5 Junipers, some dark patches, a RH Sableye from DEX, a skyarrow, some rocky helmets, some rescue scarfs, some switches (1 RH).

Anything there interest you?

Hey, CML for Landorus EX FA, have Darkrai Promo x2, Ditto's BC and Computer Search

That's okay- I traded away the only Hydreigon I had so I can't do that, plus Klingklang is not that big of a want for me right now. Thanks anyway!

numberonewill said:
Afro-G said:

What about this

2x Blastoise
4x Prism

for

1x Arcanine EX
1x Klinklang PS
1x Sableye DEX (RH)
1x Eviolite (RH)
Change of offer. I actually don't mind that trade so much but I'd prefer to make it slightly smaller as I'd like to trade for just 1 Blastoise (what's the rarity on this?). If that's alright with you I'd like to drop the Klinklang out of the trade as well. I can still trade the rest of the things you wanted but it'd be nice if you could add in a little more on your side. Still need Skylas, the special energies listed, probably some Dark/Dragon Deinos, (and maybe the V-Create Victini I was interested in earlier) etc. Let me know what you think/what you can do and I apologize for most likely making things more complicated than they needed to be.

anythingbutgrass said:
Your:
Plasma klang (10? not sure one sold, but with a booster pack and listed price isn't what it sold for)
Landorus EX FA (28) http://www.ebay.com/itm/Landorus-EX-Full-Art-Boundaries-Crossed-144-149-/200889606250?pt=Trading_Card_Games_US&hash=item2ec5f4206a
I might be willing to trade the Klinklang but I don't really see enough for the Landorus EX FA seeing as I'm not a big fan of the RH Hyrdreigons. Do you think there may be something I can add to the Klinklang on my end so I can trade for your Darkrai Promos? Let me know, thanks!

Pokepuzzle said:
I have 2x Skylas, 1x Max Potion, lots of N's (1 RH), 2-3 Biancas, 4-5 Junipers, some dark patches, a RH Sableye from DEX, a skyarrow, some rocky helmets, some rescue scarfs, some switches (1 RH).

I like the 2x Skyla but I'll still have to think about the trade a bit. I may be getting my Hydreigons elsewhere which would make me reconsider the offer we currently have on the table. I can get back to you a little while later if you'd like or if it's not worth the time then I understand if you'd rather just pass.

ThePokeCollector89 said:
Hey, CML for Landorus EX FA, have Darkrai Promo x2, Ditto's BC and Computer Search
I'll have to get back to you, I'm already getting offers on all the cards you have off my wants so depending on whether those trades go through or not I might be willing to work out something with you.

Fluttershy said:
That's okay- I traded away the only Hydreigon I had so I can't do that, plus Klingklang is not that big of a want for me right now. Thanks anyway!
Alright, thanks for your time.

I'll wait, thanks.

Main things were Arcanine ex and Sableye RH, Just lmk what you would do for them.

Thank you for your patience everyone, probably not the most professional way for me to handle things but I really appreciate it. I'll most likely get back to the both of you on the next post in my thread.

Bump #2! 2/8/13

I'm going to have to pass. Sorry, that's a pretty fair trade IMO. Good luck.

Afro-G said:
numberonewill said:
What about this

2x Blastoise
4x Prism

for

1x Arcanine EX
1x Klinklang PS
1x Sableye DEX (RH)
1x Eviolite (RH)
Change of offer. I actually don't mind that trade so much but I'd prefer to make it slightly smaller as I'd like to trade for just 1 Blastoise (what's the rarity on this?). If that's alright with you I'd like to drop the Klinklang out of the trade as well. I can still trade the rest of the things you wanted but it'd be nice if you could add in a little more on your side. Still need Skylas, the special energies listed, probably some Dark/Dragon Deinos, (and maybe the V-Create Victini I was interested in earlier) etc. Let me know what you think/what you can do and I apologize for most likely making things more complicated than they needed to be.

anythingbutgrass said:
Your:
I might be willing to trade the Klinklang but I don't really see enough for the Landorus EX FA seeing as I'm not a big fan of the RH Hyrdreigons. Do you think there may be something I can add to the Klinklang on my end so I can trade for your Darkrai Promos? Let me know, thanks!

Pokepuzzle said:

I like the 2x Skyla but I'll still have to think about the trade a bit. I may be getting my Hydreigons elsewhere which would make me reconsider the offer we currently have on the table. I can get back to you a little while later if you'd like or if it's not worth the time then I understand if you'd rather just pass.

ThePokeCollector89 said:
I'll have to get back to you, I'm already getting offers on all the cards you have off my wants so depending on whether those trades go through or not I might be willing to work out something with you.

Fluttershy said:
Alright, thanks for your time.

No prob dude

my 4 prism energy
1 rare candy ul
your cresslia ex

Interested in the RH Sableye.. do you have any more?

Please CML!

anythingbutgrass said:
I'm going to have to pass. Sorry, that's a pretty fair trade IMO. Good luck.
It's not about it being an unfair trade, I thought it was pretty fair as well. I'm just not interested enough in Hydreigons, RH ones specifically. If you're still willing to work with me I'd love to work out a trade to be honest. I saw that you had a Victini EX FA that I'd be interested in. If you're interested in trading it I could probably trade Landorus EX FA towards it. Please let me know.

ThePokeCollector89 said:
No prob dude
Thanks for understanding. :]

Spoon said:
my 4 prism energy
1 rare candy ul
your cresslia ex
Thanks for the offer but I think I'll pass for now.

Puckstopper20 said:
Interested in the RH Sableye.. do you have any more?

Please CML!
I only have one RH Sableye DEX currently. On your list I really like Victini EX and Black Kyurem EX. Knowing the demand of Black Kyurem I understand if you're a little hesitant to trade it but I'm even more interested in the Victini. I also have code cards unlisted. Anything I could add to the Sableye to get the Victini EX off of you? Let me know, thanks!

Hey, I have Hydreigon, Deino NVI and a couple other things, I'm also quite interested in Cressalia EX, Raikou EX, Black Kyurem EX, Cresselia EX, or Arcanine ex. Please cml for any or all of those cards :)

Do you have any RH Pokemon catchers? I'm willing to trade Victini and Black Kyurem with the Landorus EX FA involved..

The Pikachu Mafia said:
Hey, I have Hydreigon, Deino NVI and a couple other things, I'm also quite interested in Cressalia EX, Raikou EX, Black Kyurem EX, Cresselia EX, or Arcanine ex. Please cml for any or all of those cards :)
I'd need something more than Hydreigon off of my wants to trade any of those cards. Let me know if you have anything, thanks!

Puckstopper20 said:
Do you have any RH Pokemon catchers? I'm willing to trade Victini and Black Kyurem with the Landorus EX FA involved..
Anything you're interested in for just Victini that's not Landorus EX? I might be able to trade the Landorus EX towards those things but I'd have to consider the other offers I've gotten on top of anything you offer. But yeah, let me know if there's anything else besides the Landorus EX.

Back