• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

~Afro-G's Awesome Cahds~ Heh, more like pathetic collection. Take a look.

SoldiersSpirit said:
Cml for your arcanine ex please ;)
I didn't see anything that interested me enough to trade the Arcanine ex, thanks for stopping by though!

Can I buy 1x e hammer, and 2x dce? I also live in Massachusetts so maybe I could buy it at a pre-release or battle road.

I'm really interested in your
Genesect EX
RH Ultra Ball
RH Shadow Triad
RH Super Energy Retrieval

Please check out my list Thanks!
http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thread-us-only-want-virizion-genesect-fa-supporters

seeknayr said:
I'm really interested in your
Genesect EX
RH Ultra Ball
RH Shadow Triad
RH Super Energy Retrieval

Please check out my list Thanks!
http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thread-us-only-want-virizion-genesect-fa-supporters
Is there any chance you'd trade your Emolga FA for the 3 reverse holo cards? I'm also somewhat interested in your Lugia EX and even less so the Cobalion EX. Which set is the Lugia EX from? Just not sure if I see any deal worthwhile for me to trade my Genesect EX. But yeah, let me know.

Eagle2010 said:
Do you have any Call of Legends Water Energy? Its the last card I need to complete the set =)
I wish I could help you out but sadly I do not have that card, sorry. I hope you find someone who does though!

fezwhy said:
Do you have any Reverse Holos or EX from Legendary Treasures?
I currently do not have any cards from that set for trade.

Binx345 said:
Pllease check my thread for your genosect EX.
I don't think I saw anything of interest worth trading my Genesect EX, thanks for looking though!

seeknayr said:
The Lugia EX is from Plasma Storm
Ahh, thank you for that. Did you see my offer? I like your Emolga FA and Lugia EX, but neither of them are huge wants so I'd prefer not to trade my Genesect toward either one. Do you think we can work out any sort of deal with that in mind?

3 top half of legendary dogs for genesect? ill add other stuff of course im just not sure what yet.

Thirsty said:
3 top half of legendary dogs for genesect? ill add other stuff of course im just not sure what yet.
I have no interest in cards outside of the current NXD-on format, sorry.

Hello. I'm needing these:
1x Emboar BCR
1x Blastoise PLB
6x Professor Juniper
3x Bianca
2x Cilan
4x Rare Candy (1 RH)
4x Energy Retrieval
2x Ultra Ball (1 RH)
2x Superior Energy Retrieval (1 RH)
2x Team Plasma Ball (1 RH)
1x Super Rod (RH)
1x Enhanced Hammer

Also, these if you have them:
#12 Leavanny LT
#84 Terrakion LT
#91 Cobalion LT
#64 Salamence PLB
#69 Haxorus PLB
N XX
Colress Machine XX
Colress XX
Blend Energy WFS XX
Hypnotoxic Laser XX
Virbank City Gym XX

seeknayr said:
I can do my FA Emolga for your RH Shadow Triad, RH Super Energy Retrieval and RH Ultra Ball
Is there any chance you'd toss in a Hypnotoxic Laser?

PsychedelicBreakfast said:
Hello. I'm needing these:
1x Emboar BCR
1x Blastoise PLB
6x Professor Juniper
3x Bianca
2x Cilan
4x Rare Candy (1 RH)
4x Energy Retrieval
2x Ultra Ball (1 RH)
2x Superior Energy Retrieval (1 RH)
2x Team Plasma Ball (1 RH)
1x Super Rod (RH)
1x Enhanced Hammer

Also, these if you have them:
#12 Leavanny LT
#84 Terrakion LT
#91 Cobalion LT
#64 Salamence PLB
#69 Haxorus PLB
N XX
Colress Machine XX
Colress XX
Blend Energy WFS XX
Hypnotoxic Laser XX
Virbank City Gym XX
I'm interested in your Lugia EX, Mewtwo EX, and any Full Art cards from the Radiant Collection. Shall I make an offer or would you be willing to do so?

Edit: Oh yeah, I have Salamence PLB and Haxorus PLB.

You can feel free to make an offer, but leave out the Lugia EX and Mewtwo EX. I'd rather trade those two 1:1 for EXs. I have my RC Full Arts listed on my trading thread. My main wants from yours are Salamence, Haxorus, and Emboar. Blastoise and T/S/S are medium wants. I'm going to bed soon so I'll counter/accept tomorrow.

You can feel free to make an offer, but leave out the Lugia EX and Mewtwo EX. I'd rather trade those two 1:1 for EXs. I have my RC Full Arts listed on my trading thread. My main wants from yours are Salamence, Haxorus, and Emboar. Blastoise and T/S/S are medium wants. I'm going to bed soon so I'll counter/accept tomorrow.
My:
1x Salamence PLB Holo
1x Haxorus PLB Holo
1x Blastoise PLB (RH)
2x Professor Juniper
2x Bianca
4x Energy Retrieval
2x Rare Candy
1x Cilan
1x Ultra Ball
1x Enhanced Hammer

Your:
1x FA Mew EX
1x FA Meloetta EX
1x FA Shaymin EX
1x Silver Bangle

I'm not super familiar with values but I did my best to search what I could and figure out an offer. Not sure you think that sounds fair or if I'm unintentionally ripping you off, lol. Just let me know what you think and I have no problem with any sort of counter offers. Also if you want more from me but the balance favors you then I can try to search your list for more stuff if need be.

Afro-G said:
My:
1x Salamence PLB Holo
1x Haxorus PLB Holo
1x Blastoise PLB (RH)
2x Professor Juniper
2x Bianca
4x Energy Retrieval
2x Rare Candy
1x Cilan
1x Ultra Ball
1x Enhanced Hammer

Your:
1x FA Mew EX
1x FA Meloetta EX
1x FA Shaymin EX
1x Silver Bangle

I'm not super familiar with values but I did my best to search what I could and figure out an offer. Not sure you think that sounds fair or if I'm unintentionally ripping you off, lol. Just let me know what you think and I have no problem with any sort of counter offers. Also if you want more from me but the balance favors you then I can try to search your list for more stuff if need be.

What if you take out the x4 Energy Retrieval, x1 Cilan, x2 Bianca and add the Emboar?

Afro-G said:
My:
1x Salamence PLB Holo
1x Haxorus PLB Holo
1x Blastoise PLB (RH)
2x Professor Juniper
2x Bianca
4x Energy Retrieval
2x Rare Candy
1x Cilan
1x Ultra Ball
1x Enhanced Hammer

Your:
1x FA Mew EX
1x FA Meloetta EX
1x FA Shaymin EX
1x Silver Bangle

What if you take out the x4 Energy Retrieval, x1 Cilan, x2 Bianca and add the Emboar?
Not going to lie, I thought I already put that in the offer. :x I think I'd be fine with doing that, but what do you think of me adding adding in the Emboar and maybe a few more T/S/S if you can add in a Reshiram FA/Emolga FA (Reshiram preferred)? Does that make sense and would that work for you? Unless you simply don't want the Bianca, Cilan, or Energy Retrievals anymore, then we might need to rework a few things. Let me know!

Back