• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

~Afro-G's Awesome Cahds~ Heh, more like pathetic collection. Take a look.

RE: ~Afro-G's Awesome Cahds!~{W}To Check lists~{H}Shaymin EX, 4 Terrakion NV (3 FA), and lots of good T/S/S~

Skipped?

RE: ~Afro-G's Awesome Cahds!~{W}To Check lists~{H}Shaymin EX, 4 Terrakion NV (3 FA), and lots of good T/S/S~

Please give me 2x pokemon catcher for 1x zekrom ex FA mint.

RE: ~Afro-G's Awesome Cahds!~{W}To Check lists~{H}Shaymin EX, Groudon EX, Garbodor, and more!~

Anyone who's still interested post again to let me know.

Bump #1! 8/26/12

RE: ~Afro-G's Awesome Cahds!~{W}To Check lists~{H}Shaymin EX, Groudon EX, Garbodor, and more!~

cml for raikou ex please

I was skipped like two pages ago

jgreen said:
cml for raikou ex please
Do you have any of my wants?

cf11 said:
I was skipped like two pages ago
Sorry about that, but thanks for posting again and showing interests. Do you have anything off my wants list?

terrakion rh and col pop energy

YO afro. I have a spare terrak ex interested in raikou ex and terrak FA.

jgreen said:
terrakion rh and col pop energy
Not sure if you have anything I'd really want for the Raikou. It's not something I really want to get rid of unless a great offer comes along.

painIShere said:
YO afro. I have a spare terrak ex interested in raikou ex and terrak FA.
Before I think up an offer, I was wondering. Would you be willing to do a "downgrade" with your RH Terrakion NV? I have a few Terrakion NV Holos that I don't really need if I can replace them with RH ones. Let me know, thanks!

not really interested in downgrading because the RH ones are good trade bait.

My
BW Potion RH x3
BW Super Scoop Up RH x2
BW Switch RH x2
NV Super Rod RH
NXD Cilan RH
DEX Rare Candy RH
DRX Bouffalant RH
DRX Tool Scrapper RH

Your
EP Zoroark 67
EP Swanna 27
EP Gothitelle
EP Mandibuzz 69
NV Bisharp 82
NV Haxorus 88
NV Druddigon 89
DEX Leafeon 6
DEX Galvantula 43
DEX Slowking 49
DEX Cofagrigus 52
DEX Excadrill 56
DEX Scrafty 68
DEX Bisharp 72
DEX Bisharp 79
DRX Aggron 80 RH
NV N
DEX Dark Claw x2
DEX Professor Juniper x2
BW Professor Juniper?

My Regigigas Ex Your Raikoi Ex lmk thanks

painIShere said:
not really interested in downgrading because the RH ones are good trade bait.
Well I can probably do:

My:
1x Raikou EX

Your:
1x Terrakion EX
+Throw-in(s)

Let me know if that would work.

KwiksilverT said:
My
BW Potion RH x3
BW Super Scoop Up RH x2
BW Switch RH x2
NV Super Rod RH
NXD Cilan RH
DEX Rare Candy RH
DRX Bouffalant RH
DRX Tool Scrapper RH

Your
EP Zoroark 67
EP Swanna 27
EP Gothitelle
EP Mandibuzz 69
NV Bisharp 82
NV Haxorus 88
NV Druddigon 89
DEX Leafeon 6
DEX Galvantula 43
DEX Slowking 49
DEX Cofagrigus 52
DEX Excadrill 56
DEX Scrafty 68
DEX Bisharp 72
DEX Bisharp 79
DRX Aggron 80 RH
NV N
DEX Dark Claw x2
DEX Professor Juniper x2
BW Professor Juniper?
I made a mistake on my list, I don't have Gothitelle EP, Druddigon NV, and the Aggron DRX is actually just a regular holo

Edit: Are you interested in any of the commons/uncommons I offered? Noticed they weren't in your offer.
TVSuicune said:
My Regigigas Ex Your Raikoi Ex lmk thanks
I'm getting better offers on the Raikou so I'm going to pass.

Afro-G said:
Do you have any of my wants?

Sorry about that, but thanks for posting again and showing interests. Do you have anything off my wants list?

Tearrakion and a lot of EX i dont know which ones u want thou and some of yoir RH wants

I got most of the uncommons/commons at league this weekend. I actually still need the Tynamo. How about:

My
BW Potion RH x3
BW Super Scoop Up RH x2
BW Switch RH x2
NV Super Rod RH
NXD Cilan RH
DEX Rare Candy RH
DRX Bouffalant RH

Your
EP Swanna 27
EP Zoroark 67
EP Mandibuzz 69
NV Bisharp 82
NV Haxorus 88
DEX Leafeon 6
DEX Galvantula 43
DEX Tynamo 45
DEX Slowking 49
DEX Cofagrigus 52
DEX Excadrill 56
DEX Scrafty 68
DEX Bisharp 72
DEX Bisharp 79
DRX Aggron 80
NV N
DEX Dark Claw x2
DEX Professor Juniper x2
BW Professor Juniper?

cf11 said:
Tearrakion and a lot of EX i don't know which ones u want thou and some of yoir RH wants
Problem with my Terrakion FAs is that I'd prefer not to trade them unless I'm getting something that's really high on my wants list so if you don't have anything like that I'm not sure if we can work something out.

KwiksilverT said:
I got most of the uncommons/commons at league this weekend. I actually still need the Tynamo. How about:

My
BW Potion RH x3
BW Super Scoop Up RH x2
BW Switch RH x2
NV Super Rod RH
NXD Cilan RH
DEX Rare Candy RH
DRX Bouffalant RH

Your
EP Swanna 27
EP Zoroark 67
EP Mandibuzz 69
NV Bisharp 82
NV Haxorus 88
DEX Leafeon 6
DEX Galvantula 43
DEX Tynamo 45
DEX Slowking 49
DEX Cofagrigus 52
DEX Excadrill 56
DEX Scrafty 68
DEX Bisharp 72
DEX Bisharp 79
DRX Aggron 80
NV N
DEX Dark Claw x2
DEX Professor Juniper x2
BW Professor Juniper?
Could you add the Tool Scrapper RH back in...? Also if you wouldn't mind could you toss in 2x Level Ball, 2 Switch BW, and 1x PlusPower BW just as random cheap trainers I've been looking for? Let me know, thanks.

Could you possibly do Regigigas ex for Groudin Ex

I think that's a fair offer, especially considering you're getting a bunch of RH staples and I'm mostly getting unplayable rares. Those trainer are low value, but so is everything else in our trade and adding them increases the value of the trade by like 25%.

TVSuicune said:
Could you possibly do Regigigas ex for Groudin Ex
Sorry but I'm going to have to pass again. Though I hope you find someone whose interested in your Regigigas EX. :]

KwiksilverT said:
I think that's a fair offer, especially considering you're getting a bunch of RH staples and I'm mostly getting unplayable rares. Those trainer are low value, but so is everything else in our trade and adding them increases the value of the trade by like 25%.
Alright, understandable. Do you think you could drop a Potion BW RH for the Tool Scrapper RH?

I can do that. I'll PM you.

Back