• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

~Afro-G's Awesome Cahds~ Heh, more like pathetic collection. Take a look.

RE: ~Afro-G's Awesome Cahds!~{W}To Check lists~{H}Shaymin EX, Groudon EX, Garbodor, and more!~

KwiksilverT said:
I can do that. I'll PM you.
Alright awesome, read and replied!

RE: ~Afro-G's Awesome Cahds!~{W}To Check lists~{H}Shaymin EX, Groudon EX, Garbodor, and more!~

Bump #1! 9/17/12

RE: ~Afro-G's Awesome Cahds~ {W}Terrakion EX, Mewtwo EX {H}Shaymin EX, Giratina EX, Garbodor, and more!

Bump #2! 9/19/12

RE: ~Afro-G's Awesome Cahds~ {W}Terrakion EX, Mewtwo EX {H}Shaymin EX, Giratina EX, Garbodor, and more!

Bump #3! 9/22/12

cml for :
2x Pokemon Catcher
2x Shaymin EX
1x Raikou EX
1x Giratina EX

lmk
thanks

RE: ~Afro-G's Awesome Cahds~ Losing a binder stinks, come check out my small collection.

Haven't traded in a while, Imma try this again.

Bump #1! 2/4/13

RE: ~Afro-G's Awesome Cahds~ Losing a binder stinks, come check out my small collection.

Sucks u lost the binder. I know how you feel.. but can you cml for the following please? Thanks.

1x Landorus EX FA (If nothing i understand)

1x Klinklang Plasma
1x Sableye DEX (RH)
1x Arcanine ex LM

CML for something from you:

1x Klinklang Plasma
1x Landorus EX FA (Mayeba for my emerald energy's)
2x Terrakion NV (Holo played)
1x Sableye
1x Boufalant :)

Please CML for:

1x Landorus EX FA (Good offers only)
1x Klinklang Plasma
1x Arcanine ex LM

numberonewill said:
Sucks u lost the binder. I know how you feel.. but can you cml for the following please? Thanks.

1x Klinklang Plasma
1x Sableye DEX (RH)
1x Arcanine ex LM
Hah, I see the title of your thread is similar to mine. Although very unfortunate it's nice to see someone else understands how I feel. I must admit your collection looks much better than mine though. xP

Anyway, I saw a few things I might be interested in:

Computer Search
Victini V-Create
Blastoise BCR
Reshiram FA

Not sure what I'd really be willing to trade towards them considering some of them are barely even wants but I don't mind you making an offer if you have something in mind. Also a little curious to what you value the Arcanine ex at?

zega90 said:
CML for something from you:

1x Klinklang Plasma
1x Landorus EX FA (Mayeba for my emerald energy's)
2x Terrakion NV (Holo played)
1x Sableye
1x Boufalant :)
I think the only thing I saw of interest was your Hydreigon DRE. It's a rather low want so I'm not sure if it's worth trading for, if so then I probably wouldn't want to offer a whole lot for it. I guess you can feel free to make me an offer, I'll decide if I still want it after that.

Amphy343 said:
Please CML for:

1x Landorus EX FA (Good offers only)
1x Klinklang Plasma
1x Arcanine ex LM

I like your Rayquaza EX promo and your Ability Hydreigons. Not sure if I'd trade much of that stuff toward them considering they aren't the biggest wants of mine but feel free to shoot me an offer.

Afro-G said:
numberonewill said:

1x Klinklang Plasma
1x Sableye DEX (RH)
1x Arcanine ex LM
Hah, I see the title of your thread is similar to mine. Although very unfortunate it's nice to see someone else understands how I feel. I must admit your collection looks much better than mine though. xP

Computer Search
Victini V-Create
Blastoise BCR
Reshiram FA

Not sure what I'd really be willing to trade towards them considering some of them are barely even wants but I don't mind you making an offer if you have something in mind. Also a little curious to what you value the Arcanine ex at?

Ive seen them on ebay anywhere from 10-25, and T&T has them for about 20. So around 15-20 depending on condition. Also, im really not any good with offers.. What are your values on everything?

my Hydreigon Dark Trance
CPU Search

your

Raikou ex
Black Kyurem ex?

Please CML for the Plasma Klinklang and the Sableye DEX!!

numberonewill said:
Afro-G said:

Computer Search
Victini V-Create
Blastoise BCR
Reshiram FA

Ive seen them on ebay anywhere from 10-25, and T&T has them for about 20. So around 15-20 depending on condition. Also, im really not any good with offers.. What are your values on everything?
I'd probably say roughly $10, maybe a bit more for Blastoise and Computer Search, then $1-2 on the Victini. Decided I'm not really interested in the Reshiram enough to trade for it. Though I might have to get back to you though with all the other offers I'm getting. Want to make sure I get what I really want with what few cards I have and get the best deals for them. Although Computer Search is definitely something I need the Blastoise is slightly less of a want. Still considering making an offer though, especially if I can't find the cards elsewhere.

Pokepuzzle said:
my Hydreigon Dark Trance
CPU Search

your

Raikou ex
Black Kyurem ex?
Just to be clear I need to know what set your Computer Search is from. I noticed you have a decent amount of classic cards and I want it to be clear I'm looking for the new ACE SPEC Computer Search from Boundaries Crossed and not the old Base Set one.

That being said I'm not exactly a fan of your current offer but something like Black Kyurem EX for Computer Search or something similar would probably work better for me. Maybe even something of lesser value than Raikou so you can toss the Hydreigon in the trade as well. Let me know what you think, thanks!

Fluttershy said:
Please CML for the Plasma Klinklang and the Sableye DEX!!
I'm interested in your Ability Hydreigons, Blastoise BCR, and two Virbank City Gym. Not sure what you're willing to trade for the cards you mentioned but maybe this gives us something to work off of. Let me know, thanks!

yea it's the ACE SPEC one.

Uhh idk what else I could add tbh, maybe a few t/s/s?

Pokepuzzle said:

Would you be willing to trade the Computer Search ACE SPEC for my Black Kyurem EX BCR? That's probably what I'd be most interested in doing but if you'd like to counter you have a right to do so. Let me know.

Afro-G said:
Pokepuzzle said:

Would you be willing to trade the Computer Search ACE SPEC for my Black Kyurem EX BCR? That's probably what I'd be most interested in doing but if you'd like to counter you have a right to do so. Let me know.

I couldn't do that. Sorry.

Pokepuzzle said:
Afro-G said:

I couldn't do that. Sorry.
Anything I could add to make the deal more appealing to you? The cards seem to go around the same amount on Ebay but I'm fine with adding a little more if you need me to. Please let me know.

I have 2 x skyla, Darkrai promos (I can trade as many as 3, but 2 would be coming out of a deck so might be in slightly played condition. I perfect fit sleeved them, so shouldn't be too bad), 1 computer search
I am interested in:
Plasma klang
Landorus ex FA

Hmmmm.... Do you think we could do my Hydreigon DRX and something else small for the Klinklang PLS?

Back