(2) Pokemon Referenced on 'House,' PokeBeach + Cinedigm Victini Movie Giveaway! [11/29]

RE: (1) PokeBeach + Cinedigm Victini Movie Giveaway! [11/29]

I think this is the first time I ever remember a corporation doing a contest in conjunction with a website such as ourselves. I don't know what will become of it, but it's nice to see someone that actually supports us.

I think you said in the news article they'd get back to you with specifics...? I wonder how people will prove that they're members of Pokebeach?

DNA said:
I think this is the first time I ever remember a corporation doing a contest in conjunction with a website such as ourselves. I don't know what will become of it, but it's nice to see someone that actually supports us.

I think you said in the news article they'd get back to you with specifics...? I wonder how people will prove that they're members of Pokebeach?

True, True on that one, I'll enter for when I can

Were is the contest? I don't see it pn the front page, or it is related to the movie?

Glaceon said:
Were is the contest? I don't see it pn the front page, or it is related to the movie?

WPM said:
Once I make this post, Cinedigm is going to tell me how the contest will be held, so I will post the details in an update to this news story so you can enter!

Sounds like fun. Count me in! :D

Awesome! So you might be able to make a live action Pokemon movie. I'm 100% seeing the movie! I might see it twice (there are only two showings total at my theatre, on on Saturday and one on Sunday).

Zekrom Black said:
Awesome! So you might be able to make a live action Pokemon movie. I'm 100% seeing the movie! I might see it twice (there are only two showings total at my theatre, on on Saturday and one on Sunday).
It's been his dream for a while now; right now he's in film grad school so he can perfect his art.

I am totally looking forward to watching the Pokemon movie. It has been so many years since I last watched a Pokemon movie in theaters (Pokemon the third movie was the last >.> ).

WPM said:
Just give me a decade to master film craft and I'll deliver it!

Let's just hope that Pokemon is still around....

is WPM's live action movie anything like the Pokémon Apokélypse that was kind of being made? if so, then that would be amazing.

Oh got it. Can't wait to see the contest.

Ice Arceus said:
Let's just hope that Pokemon is still around....

Lots of movies have been made about old toy lines, video games, and tv shows way after they were out of production/cancelled. Ex: The Smurfs, Speed Racer, Yogi Bear, ect. If Pokemon will continue to be as popular as it is today, than no problem. However, if it ends up slowly dying somehow, the movie would still probably be made. But a movie made then probably won't be bad at all, after all, WPM would make it, so it has to be good :D.

And that contest seems interesting. Can't wait to see how to enter.

Hmm, this contest is going to be interesting, I look forward to hearing how to sign up. And yeah, I hope the movie's okay. I haven't looked at the participating theaters, so hopefully one is close. I'm expecting that the movie theaters that aired the latest Yugioh movie will probably air the Pokemon movie.

Robot said:
Lots of movies have been made about old toy lines, video games, and tv shows way after they were out of production/cancelled. Ex: The Smurfs, Speed Racer, Yogi Bear, etc. If Pokemon will continue to be as popular as it is today, than no problem. However, if it ends up slowly dying somehow, the movie would still probably be made. But a movie made then probably won't be bad at all, after all, WPM would make it, so it has to be good :D.

And that contest seems interesting. Can't wait to see how to enter.

Yeah, Pokemon fans would still most likely watch it. But it would be better if Pokemon is still be around the time when the movie is made. It could possibly get more viewers.

If posting is how you enter, I'm in. Also, I can't wait to see your movie, WPM!

Sadly I can't see the movie. :( Bad to be a Hungarian. No Nintendo, No Pokémon. We wishing that maybe one day they will make a debut to the older movies. Guess I can't even enter the contest...

Wow, congats Water Pokemon Master! I'm excited for the contest, I've never won a sweepstakes that I can remember. (<- Meaning never:p) This is also a great refrence to keep chasing your dreams. When you do get to make a Pokemon Movie, I wonder which Pokemon it would be about? If Ash would get to ride a Legendary Dragon again, what the bad guy would be like... I just know that it would be awsome!

Cant wait for this movie. My local movie theater is playing it, but it still hasnt put showtimes up for anything past Thursday.

I wonder whether it will be a luck-based sweepstakes, or an actual contest. I guess we will know soon.

Talk about amazing, WPM! :D I can't wait to see what sort of contest happens. That's got to be just amazing to be holding an official Pokemon contest!

Also, I am seeing the movie probably on Saturday. I am sooo excited! My friend and I are both 20 and are going to go see it with zero shame. :] Pokemon Forever!

Back