(2) New Set of X/Y Rumors, Xerneas/Yveltal Half Decks [9/23]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maaaan, I was excited for those fake leaks too, ESPECIALLY the news of a second eeveelution. Which I am still anticipating regardless.

Ah well. I held them with a grain of salt anyway. I knew there was a chance they may have been fake.

Still... a second eeveelution and a Raichu/Tropius mega evo would have made my day.

There are actually some stores that have the game up on the shelves (even though they aren't actually selling any copies yet). Someone could have easily stolen one of the boxes from a store and taken a pic. Or those pics could have been taken in the store itself, the background us also the Kalos region map which makes this a possibility.

UltraMew said:
ECHOxLegend said:
GambarLandak.jpg

Porcupine
ppet1_1456179c.jpg

Hedgehog

problems solved.
Nope.

sonic-the-hedgehog.png
Hedgehog

First post!

That is irrelevant and still is a hedgehog because he rolls up into a ball like one and his spikes are of the proportion to his body that a hedgheogs's would be. Porcupines don't roll up and if we were to say that Sonic was a porcupine, his spikes would be at least 3 times the length of his body.

OK although I like the Froakie design, here's what Im seeing:
523525_735644553119329_1154689240_n.jpg

Lets start with Fennekin, seeing as this is the easiest. first of all Braixen is not a psychic or fairy type, just plane fire. There is Nothing on this evo that even implies those two besides THE STICK. the stick becomes magical, grows longer and bendier by pure chance, and suddenly, psychic and/or fairy! Not to mention the only thing that led us to believe this in the first place was the supposed dormant minds eye on fennekin's and braixen's forehead, which is missing on the new evo. either this new evo is too cool for weirdly prominent fur features, or its not psychic at all

Furthermore, if we looks at all the small details they are rather similar between Fennekin and Braixens design. Ear tufts have two tips and and two smaller ones near the ear and are both red, this evo has 3 tips and only one small one near the ear, and they have suddenly turned white and added blue to make purple.
both Fennakin and Braixen have pure yellow ears, this evo migrates its ear tufts to the top of its ears.
Both Fennekin and Braixen have sideburn like tufts split down the middle on the side of their face, this evo only has one big tuft which is odd because the ears just told us "more tufts=better"
The same goes for Braixens collar which appears to have changed from combed fur into a white plastic bottle blown up from the bottom, with sharp out-sticking spikes
First Braixen changed arm colors now this new evo went and changed them again, that's a weird part of the body to constantly change color then revert back to the original color with a black accent to it.
Its "Skirt" has completely extended in a way that looks like the skin of a smashed onion, once again losing its fur like quality.

Too me Fennekin's supposed evo is a case of trying too hard, needs to look like Braixen yet it needs to be different in everyway without making much sense.

As for Froakie's Evo, its more believable, because one, it grows its bubble hood like anyone would, despite there being a tail now, something frogs get rid of when they grow not get more of.
It is also obviously based off a dart frog, but that's the original rumor said, but this image isn't from the leaker of the original rumor so its not like some guy could see that and make this to seem real.
The weirdest feature by far however is how as a frog based on a real life frog with no claws, grows them out of nowhere, and furthermore grows ones of different colors for his hands and feet.
not to mention, how many animals with claws do you know specialize in doing extreme jumps? i'm not talking about death pounces, I'm talking about jumping high in the air repediately in order to travel. Claws are for running cutters, not bouncing kickers
As I mentioned earlier he has the obvious speck on his knee, which really is just un-professional in that it was either accidentally left there or the creator thought it would pass off as light glare when the only other area this is apparent is his shoulder whilst the rest of his body has no sheen to it at all.
Lastly his nose bubbles have become prickly when in the first place they were supposed to represent the familiar nose holes on a frog face, but now it looks like has has no nose but an eccentric mustache.
Yes he is cool looking and I wouldn't complain if he were real, but their are a lot of oddities that can't be ignored

IN SHORT, trickery is afoot.

Chespin DOES have the characteristic buck teeth that rodents have and Porcupines are rodents.

ls2013 said:
There are actually some stores that have the game up on the shelves (even though they aren't actually selling any copies yet). Someone could have easily stolen one of the boxes from a store and taken a pic. Or those pics could have been taken in the store itself, the background us also the Kalos region map which makes this a possibility.

How do you know, got a pic?

Gallade said:
ls2013 said:

Page 13

Roberto Ferrari said:
Look, this website may be fake. Look at this picture, the boxes of the games are already available in the places where they occur presales.

541369_218817481614287_1017292690_n.jpg

The pokemonxyreview is fake, but they gave me an idea. Maybe that evolution we're supposed to see tomorrow is an eeveelution. I assume GF is still going with the 2-per-gen, and we've only seen one so far.

ECHOxLegend said:

While I didn't read most of what you posted due to length, the picture is inconclusive. Final evolutions tend to change in design, usually having small details slightly alter, as seen with the "nose chopsticks" and the claws. While I don't know if the nose design serves a purpose or is just to make it look cooler (which it for sure does!), the claws simply make it stronger. Why would an evolution look just like the 2nd stage, just larger..?

As for the tail, it looks to be an expansion of the cloud-scarf.

As for your ridiculous, I repeat, ridiculous mention of a crotch shot, look at Quilladin. Straight up exposing himself for us. Talk about "crude" :rolleyes:

ECHOxLegend said:

Lets start with Fennekin, seeing as this is the easiest. first of all Braixen is not a psychic or fairy type, just plane fire. There is Nothing on this evo that even implies those two besides THE STICK. the stick becomes magical, grows longer and bendier by pure chance, and suddenly, psychic and/or fairy! Not to mention the only thing that led us to believe this in the first place was the supposed dormant minds eye on fennekin's and braixen's forehead, which is missing on the new evo. either this new evo is too cool for weirdly prominent fur features, or its not psychic at all

Furthermore, if we looks at all the small details they are rather similar between Fennekin and Braixens design. Ear tufts have two tips and and two smaller ones near the ear and are both red, this evo has 3 tips and only one small one near the ear, and they have suddenly turned white and added blue to make purple.
both Fennakin and Braixen have pure yellow ears, this evo migrates its ear tufts to the top of its ears.
Both Fennekin and Braixen have sideburn like tufts split down the middle on the side of their face, this evo only has one big tuft which is odd because the ears just told us "more tufts=better"
The same goes for Braixens collar which appears to have changed from combed fur into a white plastic bottle blown up from the bottom, with sharp out-sticking spikes
First Braixen changed arm colors now this new evo went and changed them again, that's a weird part of the body to constantly change color then revert back to the original color with a black accent to it.
Its "Skirt" has completely extended in a way that looks like the skin of a smashed onion, once again losing its fur like quality.

Too me Fennekin's supposed evo is a case of trying too hard, needs to look like Braixen yet it needs to be different in everyway without making much sense.

As for Froakie's Evo, its more believable, because one, it grows its bubble hood like anyone would, despite there being a tail now, something frogs get rid of when they grow not get more of.
It is also obviously based off a dart frog, but that's the original rumor said, but this image isn't from the leaker of the original rumor so its not like some guy could see that and make this to seem real.
The weirdest feature by far however is how as a frog based on a real life frog with no claws, grows them out of nowhere, and furthermore grows ones of different colors for his hands and feet.
not to mention, how many animals with claws do you know specialize in doing extreme jumps? i'm not talking about death pounces, I'm talking about jumping high in the air repediately in order to travel. Claws are for running cutters, not bouncing kickers
As I mentioned earlier he has the obvious speck on his knee, which really is just un-professional in that it was either accidentally left there or the creator thought it would pass off as light glare when the only other area this is apparent is his shoulder whilst the rest of his body has no sheen to it at all.
Lastly his nose bubbles have become prickly when in the first place they were supposed to represent the familiar nose holes on a frog face, but now it looks like has has no nose but an eccentric mustache.
Yes he is cool looking and I wouldn't complain if he were real, but their are a lot of oddities that can't be ignored

Yeah, pretty much. I do think that speck of white is supposed to be light glare, and isn't just an oversight, but you're right, Sugi would be more consistent. Also, I'm surprised no one has mentioned how the eye crests are at different angles. I'm pretty sure the claws are meant to add a ninja element and represent daggers in some way to keep the rogue theme. I wouldn't be miffed if the actual evo ended up gaining some "sharp" elements. Not ecen gonna touch the Fennekin evo, because I don't think it's very convincing. It's pretty much that old fake readjusted to suit Braixen's design. In fact, I bet it's the same artist that did those. Not convinced we're looking at the work of a single artist with these two new ones though.

Drokas said:
Gallade said:

Page 13

Roberto Ferrari said:
Look, this website may be fake. Look at this picture, the boxes of the games are already available in the places where they occur presales.

541369_218817481614287_1017292690_n.jpg
That pic is real, I don't have a pic but there is a store about 30 minutes from where I live that also has the boxes up on the shelves. I don't think it's rare either, you can check your local gaming store to see if they have them up because I heard a lot of them do.

ls2013 said:
Drokas said:
That pic is real, I don't have a pic but there is a store about 30 minutes from where I live that also has the boxes up on the shelves. I don't think it's rare either, you can check your local gaming store to see if they have them up because I heard a lot of them do.
Yes, I just pre-ordered the game on Sunday and they had this same array of game boxes.

Does anyone think any old Pokemon will get normal evolutions besides Eevee? They have only revealed Mega Evolutions so far.

ls2013 said:
Does anyone think any old Pokemon will get normal evolutions besides Eevee? They have only revealed Mega Evolutions so far.
So far I don't think so. Any guesses I have are too hopeful to seem realistic.

ECHOxLegend said:

You are aware that there are three white specks on final froakie right? one on his shoulder on his thigh and then on his eye thing? they are highlights from his shiny moist skin
And I thought the nose bubbles were supposed to look like a mustache

ls2013 said:

I don't think this thread is what you're looking for, I'd try here.

Rob234111 said:
www.pokemonxyreview.weebly.com updated with scans of the case art

If you read further in the website, you'll see it's fake. The guy made it up to see what reactions he'd get, best not trust anything from it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back