(2) New Set of X/Y Rumors, Xerneas/Yveltal Half Decks [9/23]

Status
Not open for further replies.
FloodBadge said:
Professer K said:
So I don't know if anyone else say this or not. But there is more to this rumor than what WPM posted. It was posted more recantly. I say it on facebook under the fan page Pokemon X and Y. Anyway here you go. Let me know what you guys think:
Edit: Added more info to the rumour of the XY Intro Sequence

XY rumors....you heard that RUMORS. So don't be commenting Fake, etc, etc in the comments. I'll just delete them.

At the request of Game Freak, I have removed the information. If I didn’t remove it, I would have had further repercussions. I am still allowed to keep the box art up because it doesn’t reveal anything new. See you on the 12th of October, everyone!"

There is an ancient tablet Pokemon with what look to be runes on it. It is ice/rock and can be found near a city with a windmill. It has the ability Flash Freeze which causes Pokemon to become frozen when they use a physical attack on it. The Pokemon’s name is Bitrunic and it knows the attacks rock smash and ice beam. It looks like a grey stone rectangular slab and the runes glow icy blue normally and red when it is attacking. It’s eyes are two runes that are rectangles with diagonal lines that go through them.

The next is a steel/ghost type Pokemon also found near the ruins that have Bitrunic. It is known as the mirror Pokemon. NamedFlekter. I only saw its Pokedex entry and it said that it can trap a person’s soul within the reflection. It does evolve into a broken mirror Pokemon. I do not know the name of the evolution but it has a ghost like mist holding together broken mirror shards.

To get Spewpa to evolve into Vivillon, you have to shake your 3DS up and down while it levels up. You can do this at anytime once it is past level 16.

To get Malamar, when Inkay is leveling up past level 24, turn your 3DS upside down. Another thing to keep in mind is that you have to be surfing to do this.

There is a lady in Lumiose City who will give you a task once a day for a week. If you complete her tasks (it can be anything from showing her a certain Pokemon or bringing her a certain item to showing her an evolved Pokemon), she will give you an egg. This egg has a Skiddo in it. If you take the hatched Skiddo to her, she’ll teach you how to ride Pokemon.

Pokemon-amie it a lot of fun to play and create bonds with your Pokemon, however if you don’t use it, your Pokemon don’t lose happiness.

Pokemon that can be found close to the starting area: Quillom, Bunnelby, Scatterbug, Fletchling, Flabebe, Pikachu.

The Togepi lineup loses its normal typing and becomes fairy type.

Metronome and Moon Dance are now fairy type moves.

The day care center is near a bridge and has a river flowing behind it. You can now put up to four Pokemon there. If you leave a Pokemon there to breed, it’s happiness will go down. If it gets too unhappy, it will no longer breed.

When you street pass someone you can see them on your PSS. You can also battle them in a place called the Pokemon battle arcade (not to be confused with the battle arcade from the battle frontier).

Here is how the cinematic introduction of Pokémon Y . It begins with the cry of Yveltal when you wake up. Would follow a general plan of the city of departure , Bourg-Sketch with the shadow of Yveltal . You find some views of your city. Generic arrives with some in-game scenes that would see our character in a forest with his friends trying to choose a starter and run in a cave among others. The next scene takes place in front of the laboratory Professor Sycamore that invite you to return. We would discover three Poké Ball containing the Gen 1 starters. They are then shown their final changes and their mega-developments . The kinematics ending with Yveltal would sunlit which would lead to the title screen
Your friends don’t believe you when you say you think you saw the legendary Pokemon. Your rival (the male or female one that you didn't choose said they saw it too). Tierno says that you guys probably just dreamed it.

There are new types of Pokeball, each with a different speciality. On has a yellow top with a lightning bolt on it. As you can imagine, it works well on electric Pokemon. It is called the Shockball.

The next is the Ironball. It is all silver looking except a black band around the middle and a little indent on the top. Use for catching steel type Pokemon but can also be good for catching heavier Pokemon.

They are following the pattern of having two Eeveelutions in this generation. I have seen the other and it is unexpected, but awesome. I won’t say what type but it isn’t dragon or poison like people are thinking.

Raichu gets a mega evolution. It turns brown with the orange/gold accents on its ears. Its speed and special attack are increased.

Tropius gets to mega evolve. It gains more back leaves and now has more coconuts hanging from its neck. Its physical attack is raised but its speed it lowered.

You can leave money with your mother again but you don’t get annoying calls from her when she buys you stuff. Now you can leave her a shopping list and she will pick them up for you if she “finds a good sale”.

The train tracks in the East of Kalos lead to a new battle frontier that is being “built” while the main story is happening. It presumably will be finished by the time you beat the elite four.

Shiny Helioptile is a darker yellow, kind of orange-ish. This is the only shiny Pokemon I have encountered so far.

Talonflame doesn’t evolve from Fletchling, there is a pokemon in between.

The save game function takes substantially less time than previous games.

On the main menu, these are the options: New Game, Continue, Mystery Gift, Streetpass Settings, Options, Wi-fi Settings.

Mega stones can be found in a caves through a new feature similar to the mining feature in D/P/P.

You can design your own clothes (not the shape or anything, but you can add patterns or Pokemon images onto them, similar to how Tierno has Vanillite on his shirt). You have to have seen the Pokemon in order to get it put onto a shirt.

The 5th gym is Dark type and the gym leader is tough!

Just caught an Apparachnid. I can confirm the spelling! There is an empty spot right after it in the Pokedex, followed by Bitrunic. My guess is that is does indeed evolve. Upon further inspection, it has six eyes and the bottom of it’s legs are blue. It is Ghost/Poison. 8.6 lbs. It knows a new move: Venom Spit (Physical attack, 50 base damage, 100 accuracy, can poison) along with Bite, Acid, and Poison Sting.

(Source: pokemonxyreview.weebly.com)

I like the Task Lady. If she's real, she better have a cool french "Madam ???" kind of name.
Love that breeding thing. That oughta teach those jerks who just get pokemon to breed for the right nature!
The Helioptile thing I saw a picture of from a demo gameplay, and nobody has found a regular colored version of this picture yet, so I'm pretty sure that's legit.
If that clothing design thing is true, I want a grass themed muscle shirt. Also, if guys can be shirtless in game, they could make it like a tattoo you could give them or something.
Then again, I have yet to see a single Pokemon character with a tattoo...
Dark-type gym better be real, or GameFreak will wish that Satan was visiting instead of me.

why do you love that new breeding thing if its real it will be hard for people to get a pokemon with good nature and stats to do wifi fights and nintendo wifi fights i hope its not true

halfrican said:
TokenDuelist said:
Yay no one reads my posts.
I looked and looked, and as far as I can tell, the image did not originate from 4chan. The only mentions of it there reference some stupid italian fan facebook. Not that I disagree, it seems as though there's no way it could be real. Even still, we've seen no concrete proof that it isn't. No artist has come forward. No one has owned up to where it came from, and until then, or until we see a different evo for frogadier, that one is still on the table. I think the braixen evo is less believable, but it's the same thing. We don't even know if they are from the same source/artist. For now, both pictures are just an enigma. Albeit, an unlikely true enigma.

Thank you. That about sums up what seems to be as close to the truth as we can currently get. I am clinging onto the hope that they are real, but right now, it is unlikely, but not impossible.

I don't know if this matters right now, but this is awesome! I saw this picture on Facebook. Is it legit? The picture has Wailmer in the Super Training. Does that mean the rumors are correct/true? http://i1182.photobucket.com/albums/x455/NinjaDodgeball/1186292_170005923191426_928263576_n_zps993a3a09.jpg

Photonblaze said:
I don't know if this matters right now, but this is awesome! I saw this picture on Facebook. Is it legit? The picture has Wailmer in the Super Training. Does that mean the rumors are correct/true? http://i1182.photobucket.com/albums/x455/NinjaDodgeball/1186292_170005923191426_928263576_n_zps993a3a09.jpg

Here is the original poster of those images. Pretty much confirmed fakes.

http://pokemonxyreview.weebly.com/

98Greener said:
Why are people so convinced that Fennekin's final evolution will have purple/pink involved with it?
Yes, I know that shows the 'psychic' part, but that doesn't automatically mean it'll have purple or purple.

The Psyhic type is also associated with the color gold (Abra line, Drowzee line, Jynx, Girafarig), which Fennekin's line already has.
Of course, final evolutions for starters often DO have rather different color schemes, something that fan artists tend to miss... But yeah. Agree with you there; purple/pink don't make much sense.

Another reason why the leaker is definitely fake, if he had the games, why didn't he/she post pictures of the game running on the 3ds

Sslie Zoommo said:
Another reason why the leaker is definitely fake, if he had the games, why didn't he/she post pictures of the game running on the 3ds

That leaker has already confirmed himself a troll. But the original Pokebeach leaker, as well as the images were not posted by the guy who claims to have the game.

Frezgle said:
98Greener said:
Why are people so convinced that Fennekin's final evolution will have purple/pink involved with it?
Yes, I know that shows the 'psychic' part, but that doesn't automatically mean it'll have purple or purple.

The Psyhic type is also associated with the color gold (Abra line, Drowzee line, Jynx, Girafarig), which Fennekin's line already has.
Of course, final evolutions for starters often DO have rather different color schemes, something that fan artists tend to miss... But yeah. Agree with you there; purple/pink don't make much sense.

Does the blue on Infernape make sense...not really but then again fire can burn in all colors depending on the burning material. Therefore purple along with the possible Psychic typing does make sense. Not saying I believe the pics as real but the coloring could be possible.

Photonblaze said:

It comes for fakey mc fakinson.
He admited faking everything he said.
He said the boxes were legit though (A friend of his work at EB and they got a spare pair of covers).
So yeah the wailmer thing could be legit.

Also Am I the only one finding those rumor not to be anything big ? (i mean no new mega speculation, just some pokemon, no new mechanics).

GDK said:
Photonblaze said:

It comes for fakey mc fakinson.
He admited faking everything he said.
He said the boxes were legit though (A friend of his work at EB and they got a spare pair of covers).
So yeah the wailmer thing could be legit.

Also Am I the only one finding those rumor not to be anything big ? (i mean no new mega speculation, just some pokemon, no new mechanics).

Yeah. Here's the whole thing:
"In case you haven't noticed by now, I'm not the original leaker from pokebeach last night. I'm just a troll, but so far this website
has received over 100,000 views! Great job everyone! Now, on all of your forums... Did you like any of these ideas? Why did I do
this? for shits and giggles, honestly. It started off as just a small social experiment to see what people would say but then the
website went viral and was on every freaking pokemon forum I could find, so I toyed with you, adding stuff and changing stuff.

I have a friend who works at a EB Games (Canada's equivalent of GameStop) who let me know when the official game sleeves came in to the store. They put one copy of each sleeve off to the side for me and I put it into my game cases. Please note that these are the official Canadian game sleeves and I will scan them for you as soon as possible.

For those who think I am a bad troll... Well, the thing is, I was never originally trying to be a troll, I was just having fun. Was it to for the website hits? Nope, not at all, otherwise I would have put ads up. I did this merely to see what people would say about the ideas I presented. Due to the fact that I was satisfied with what people said, I decided to reveal that I am indeed no where near a position that would grant me access to an early copy of a game. I could have left you guessing, yes, but honestly, I've had my fun, time for me to hide myself from the internet until the new games come out."

About the spiders thing...
Spiders are arachnids, not insects. Both arachnids and insects are arthopods. Bug is used to refer to pretty much everything that is arthropod (expect some cases). And to whoever said spiders have 6 legs, I don't know how the spiders are where you live, but all the spiders I've seen in my life had 8 legs.
Period.

I don't have much to say about the rumors except: Are they actually removing Togepi's line Normal-type? I wanna see that... oh, yeah...

Been at my internship all day.

Some random overnight website =/= our source. However, I won't deny that part of the evidence I was sent was indeed the box art. Whether or not we're being duped is still up in the air, but even so, I've said repeatedly to treat the front page post as rumor / unconfirmed / fake until Pokemon says otherwise. I want to remind everyone to always be cautious of rumors and to always take them with a grain of salt until part of them can be validated. The only reason I did not hold back on posting this set was because I wanted us to see together whether or not any of them would be confirmed by Pokemon's Facebook tomorrow, just like last time with Helioptile and company's names (though on second thought they could just switch what they're revealing since I did it a little too early, unlike last time, which was only like 12 hours before - oops).

Anyways, if they're fake, they're fake - I did not present them as fact and did my job of reporting what could potentially be real. I think it's my duty to report any rumors whenever they may have some hard evidence to back them up, as was the case several months ago. And if it's wrong, it's wrong - we can move on. Personally I'm always a skeptic.

TokenDuelist said:
For starters it came from 4Chan
Secondly - Yellowfur was posting and hyping the hell out of it. no offense to her but she falls for fakes a lot.
- She already apologized and said it was a fake.
This is the post you missed. As I said, I don't think it came from 4chan. It was discussed there, but it originated elsewhere. I say that because the oldest post I found on 4chan about it was referencing something else. Really all we have to go on is the word of some user named Yellowfur that we're apparently supposed to know about. I couldn't even find the post TokenDuelist is talking about, much less an explanation of why Yellowfur is an authority on whether or not this is a hoax. Again, I'm playing devil's advocate here. I think it's pretty much definitely fake at this point. Occam's razor would suggest that if we can't find a source, it probably doesn't have a legitimate one.

EDIT: Wait, WPM, if the evidence you were presented was the box art, how did the copycat get access to it? If anything, the fact that the faux leaker posted the same images would indicate that he WAS in fact the original leaker and for whatever reason, he still wants us to believe the original rumor despite spilling the beans about this new site. I mean, this new guy explained how he got the covers for the boxes, and it had nothing to do with having the game early.

Ohman177 said:
Ganman3 said:
Actually, yes. Typhlosion is bipedal. If you can find a legit image where Typhlosion isn't standing on two legs, then I'll give this one to you.

1. "Typhlosion is classified as a quadruped, but it is capable of bipedal movement and is frequently depicted standing on its hind legs." Bulbapedia.
Exbo.png

I already posted that image, plus another one in Spoiler tags.

halfrican said:
EDIT: Wait, WPM, if the evidence you were presented was the box art, how did the copycat get access to it? If anything, the fact that the faux leaker posted the same images would indicate that he WAS in fact the original leaker and for whatever reason, he still wants us to believe the original rumor despite spilling the beans about this new site. I mean, this new guy explained how he got the covers for the boxes, and it had nothing to do with having the game early.

They've come out and just said that everything they posted was fake, as for the boxes, they apparently had a friend who got the sleeves for him. Of course that could just be malarkey and he could just be making it up for all we know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back