(2) New Set of X/Y Rumors, Xerneas/Yveltal Half Decks [9/23]

Status
Not open for further replies.
nightkeeper said:
ls2013 said:
Does anyone think any old Pokemon will get normal evolutions besides Eevee? They have only revealed Mega Evolutions so far.

I don't think this thread is what you're looking for, I'd try here.

No I was asking because people are discussing whether the Pokemon that's going to be revealed tomorrow will be an Eeveelution or one of the evolutions leaked on here.

TokenDuelist said:
For starters it came from 4Chan
Secondly - Yellowfur was posting and hyping the hell out of it. no offense to her but she falls for fakes a lot.
- She already apologized and said it was a fake.

Wait wait wait. Where is your evedence? I want links not just something you wrote.

And who knows. Maybe you did in a later post i havn't read yet but all i know is im not convinced.

nightkeeper said:
Rob234111 said:
www.pokemonxyreview.weebly.com updated with scans of the case art

If you read further in the website, you'll see it's fake. The guy made it up to see what reactions he'd get, best not trust anything from it.

I still don't think we should rule it out.. I mean.. Where did he get the shot of the mega mewtwos? and the wailmer training facility? They look too realistic to be fake. He clearly says:

"I have a friend who works at a EB Games (Canada's equivalent of GameStop) who let me know when the official game sleeves came in to the store. They put one copy of each sleeve off to the side for me and I put it into my game cases. Please note that these are the official Canadian game sleeves and I will scan them for you as soon as possible. (Hopefully tonight if I can get to my scanner)."

ECHOxLegend said:
OK although I like the Froakie design, here's what Im seeing:
523525_735644553119329_1154689240_n.jpg

As for Froakie's Evo, its more believable, because one, it grows its bubble hood like anyone would, despite there being a tail now, something frogs get rid of when they grow not get more of.
It is also obviously based off a dart frog, but that's the original rumor said, but this image isn't from the leaker of the original rumor so its not like some guy could see that and make this to seem real.
The weirdest feature by far however is how as a frog based on a real life frog with no claws, grows them out of nowhere, and furthermore grows ones of different colors for his hands and feet.
not to mention, how many animals with claws do you know specialize in doing extreme jumps? i'm not talking about death pounces, I'm talking about jumping high in the air repediately in order to travel. Claws are for running cutters, not bouncing kickers
As I mentioned earlier he has the obvious speck on his knee, which really is just un-professional in that it was either accidentally left there or the creator thought it would pass off as light glare when the only other area this is apparent is his shoulder whilst the rest of his body has no sheen to it at all.
Lastly his nose bubbles have become prickly when in the first place they were supposed to represent the familiar nose holes on a frog face, but now it looks like has has no nose but an eccentric mustache.
Yes he is cool looking and I wouldn't complain if he were real, but their are a lot of oddities that can't be ignored

IN SHORT, trickery is afoot.

Even though those are more than likely fake, I personally don't buy them, you cant honestly sit there and point out what about them is fake. Being someone that has studied in depth the Ken Sugimori artwork style, anything is possible in the outcome if an evolution. In short, if Combusken can evolve into Blaziken, if Dewott can evolve into Samurott, and if Charmeleon can evolve into Charizard, then these fake evolutions could definitely be plausible real designs.
And that isn't even counting the ones like Snorunt>Froslass, Shuppet>Banette, or Exeggcute>Exeggutor.

Not that I would personally approve that they would, I just simply think that they could do more with those designs.

xayshade said:
ECHOxLegend said:
OK although I like the Froakie design, here's what Im seeing:
523525_735644553119329_1154689240_n.jpg

As for Froakie's Evo, its more believable, because one, it grows its bubble hood like anyone would, despite there being a tail now, something frogs get rid of when they grow not get more of.
It is also obviously based off a dart frog, but that's the original rumor said, but this image isn't from the leaker of the original rumor so its not like some guy could see that and make this to seem real.
The weirdest feature by far however is how as a frog based on a real life frog with no claws, grows them out of nowhere, and furthermore grows ones of different colors for his hands and feet.
not to mention, how many animals with claws do you know specialize in doing extreme jumps? i'm not talking about death pounces, I'm talking about jumping high in the air repediately in order to travel. Claws are for running cutters, not bouncing kickers
As I mentioned earlier he has the obvious speck on his knee, which really is just un-professional in that it was either accidentally left there or the creator thought it would pass off as light glare when the only other area this is apparent is his shoulder whilst the rest of his body has no sheen to it at all.
Lastly his nose bubbles have become prickly when in the first place they were supposed to represent the familiar nose holes on a frog face, but now it looks like has has no nose but an eccentric mustache.
Yes he is cool looking and I wouldn't complain if he were real, but their are a lot of oddities that can't be ignored

IN SHORT, trickery is afoot.

You are aware that there are three white specks on final froakie right? one on his shoulder on his thigh and then on his eye thing? they are highlights from his shiny moist skin
And I thought the nose bubbles were supposed to look like a mustache

I agree. While highlights like that aren't the typical style of Sugimori, they do show up on several pokemon, like Clauncher for example.

ls2013 said:
nightkeeper said:
I don't think this thread is what you're looking for, I'd try here.

No I was asking because people are discussing whether the Pokemon that's going to be revealed tomorrow will be an Eeveelution or one of the evolutions leaked on here.

Maybe it was the way you phrased it that confused me. I would be down with an Eeveelution (my avatar shows I'm in favor of plentiful Eeveelutions) still yet to come, although I don't know if that will be the reveal tomorrow. It could still be a totally random evolved pokemon, an evolved form of what we have already (ex Helioptile), or an evolved form of a past generation pokemon, although I doubt it, with Megas having taken the spotlight.

Rob234111 said:
nightkeeper said:
If you read further in the website, you'll see it's fake. The guy made it up to see what reactions he'd get, best not trust anything from it.

I still don't think we should rule it out.. I mean.. Where did he get the shot of the mega mewtwos? and the wailmer training facility? They look too realistic to be fake. He clearly says:

"I have a friend who works at a EB Games (Canada's equivalent of GameStop) who let me know when the official game sleeves came in to the store. They put one copy of each sleeve off to the side for me and I put it into my game cases. Please note that these are the official Canadian game sleeves and I will scan them for you as soon as possible. (Hopefully tonight if I can get to my scanner)."

I based my reply off of what he says in the website:

"It started off as just a small social experiment to see what people would say but then the website went viral and was on every freaking pokemon forum I could find, so I toyed with you, adding stuff and changing stuff. "

Speculate for yourself.

nightkeeper said:
Rob234111 said:

The boxes are currently in almost any gaming store, this doesn't make him exclusive whatsoever.

I never said it did... You're assuming I am though.

All I'm saying is that on each of the boxarts, it shows two images we have seen before. EVER.

And also, he's also got scans of the boxarts that they have on shelves currently and they fail in comparison to this.

Gallade said:
I agree. While highlights like that aren't the typical style of Sugimori, they do show up on several pokemon, like Clauncher for example.

Highlights like that are actually a very typical thing for Sugimori's style. A large amount of Water Pokemon (particularly the amphibious ones) have the sort of "speck" highlights.
Here are some examples from Quagsire, Mudkip, Politoed, and Mantine.

Kenspecs_zps7df068a0.png

Rob234111 said:
nightkeeper said:

Here's a direct quote from the guy who made that site "In case you haven't noticed by now, I'm not the original leaker from pokebeach last night. I'm just a troll, but so far this website has received over 100,000 views!"
So all the info he gave out that didn't come from another source is fake. The boxart could be real but anyone could just go to their local gaming store and look at the box. I assume the person who actually posted those images was someone else but this guy just reposted them and made up a story about his friend that works at gamestop.

ls2013 said:
Rob234111 said:

Here's a direct quote from the guy who made that site "In case you haven't noticed by now, I'm not the original leaker from pokebeach last night. I'm just a troll, but so far this website has received over 100,000 views!"
So all the info he gave out that didn't come from another source is fake. The boxart could be real but anyone could just go to their local gaming store and look at the box. I assume the person who actually posted those images was someone else but this guy just reposted them and made up a story about his friend that works at gamestop.

I know but you people are missing the point: THESE SCANS LOOK NOTHING LIKE THE ONES FOUND IN GAMESTOP! THEY HAVE IMAGES THAT WE HAVEN'T SEEN IN THE GAME FOOTAGE/STILLS YET!

nightkeeper said:
ls2013 said:

Maybe it was the way you phrased it that confused me. I would be down with an Eeveelution (my avatar shows I'm in favor of plentiful Eeveelutions) still yet to come, although I don't know if that will be the reveal tomorrow. It could still be a totally random evolved pokemon, an evolved form of what we have already (ex Helioptile), or an evolved form of a past generation pokemon, although I doubt it, with Megas having taken the spotlight.

Rob234111 said:

I based my reply off of what he says in the website:

"It started off as just a small social experiment to see what people would say but then the website went viral and was on every freaking pokemon forum I could find, so I toyed with you, adding stuff and changing stuff. "

Speculate for yourself.
Yeah since Eevee was the only non Kalos Pokemon to get a proper evolution we can probably rule out any others getting one (unless that's a surprise announcement).
We can probably assume it will be a Kalos Pokemon or another Eeveelution.

Razmos said:
NotSeen said:
From the same facebook page:
Nuovi Leak, confermati al 99%

-L'evoluzione di Braixen diventa googleo scuro, la coda diventa un pugno e il bastoncino diventa delle nunchaku.

-Mega Blaziken prende una mega evo.
Diventa Mega Mega blaziken, tiene speed boost e può megaevolversi a sua volta.

-Altra evoluzione di eevee, di nome Hotteon, tipo fuoco e conosce solo flare blitz.

-Trio leggendario.
Grass/Psychic Pokémon chiamato Marjanium, a Rock/Psychic Pokémon di nome Mollium, and a Poison/Psychic Pokémon di nome Lucium.

-I vestiti sono opzionali, se non li metti appaiono le barre di censura per mantenere il pegi 7.

-Per evolvere Litleo bisogna buttare succo d'arancia sul 3ds quando arriva al 40.

-La ricompensa per il completamento del pokedex nazionale è Sycamore che fa uno striptease.

Come ho detto, sono confermate al 99% però prendetele con le pinze lo stesso.

I don't know, if it is spanish or italish? But how I it understand, it says basically something like this:

Evolution of Braixen will have nunchaks?
Mega Blaziken gets another mega evolution, like Mewtwo?
Another eeveelution will be fire? (Is fuoco fire, isn't it?)
Legendary trio – the Rock/Psychic combo sounds cool.
Prof. Sycamore will perform a stiptease, if you complete the national pokédex?
It's a parody rumour.
http://nicocw.tumblr.com/post/62166645621

The facebook page links to it in the same post you just quoted that from.
It's very funny and worth a read, but obviously INCREDIBLY fake.

Find the source.

Copy/Paste.

Google translate and read

New Leak, confirmed at 99%

-L'evoluzione of Braixen becomes dark red, the tail becomes a fist and the stick becomes the nunchaku.

Mega-Blaziken takes a mega Ages.
Become Mega Mega Blaziken, holds speed boost and can megaevolversi in turn.

-Another evolution of eevee named Hotteon, like fire and only knows flare blitz.

Trio-legendary.
Grass / Psychic Pokémon called Marjanium, Rock / Psychic Pokémon named Mollium, and a Poison / Psychic Pokémon named Lucium.

-The clothes are optional, if you do not put the bars appear censorship to keep the pegi 7.

-To develop Litleo must throw orange juice on the 3ds when it comes to 40.

-The reward for completing the national dex Sycamore is doing a striptease.

As I said, 99% are confirmed, however, take them with pliers the same.

I do not know, if it is spanish or Italish? But how I understand it, it basically says something like this:

And there we go. the line about litleo and orange juice still gets me.:)

Rob234111 said:
ls2013 said:

I know but you people are missing the point: THESE SCANS LOOK NOTHING LIKE THE ONES FOUND IN GAMESTOP! THEY HAVE IMAGES THAT WE HAVEN'T SEEN IN THE GAME FOOTAGE/STILLS YET!
All I'm saying is that the site is fake, he could have just got those images from another site and reposted them with a fake story about his friend that works at gamestop. Also he lives in Canada but has the French copy of the game? I'm assuming the guy who actually leaked the images was from France.

ls2013 said:
Rob234111 said:
All I'm saying is that the site is fake, he could have just got those images from another site and reposted them with a fake story about his friend that works at gamestop. Also he lives in Canada but has the French copy of the game? I'm assuming the guy who actually leaked the images was from France.

Uhhh WELL WHERE DO I BEGIN:

First off, if those were French copies, it would have been rated using PEGI, not ESRB. ESRB is used for North America... And what is in North America, you ask? CANADA.

Canada is a French speaking country too, in case you didn't know. I would know, I'm from there, and almost all of our games have that little French symbol on them. We make our games bilingual because well, we speak French here too!

WitherSnow said:
Razmos said:
It's a parody rumour.
http://nicocw.tumblr.com/post/62166645621

The facebook page links to it in the same post you just quoted that from.
It's very funny and worth a read, but obviously INCREDIBLY fake.

Find the source.

Copy/Paste.

-L'evoluzione of Braixen becomes dark red, the tail becomes a fist and the stick becomes the nunchaku.

-Another evolution of eevee named Hotteon, like fire and only knows flare blitz.

Trio-legendary.
Grass / Psychic Pokémon called Marjanium, Rock / Psychic Pokémon named Mollium, and a Poison / Psychic Pokémon named Lucium.

-The clothes are optional, if you do not put the bars appear censorship to keep the pegi 7.

I do not know, if it is spanish or Italish? But how I understand it, it basically says something like this:

Is italish, I speak spanish and i can hardly understand something in italish XD

Guys, the leaker said all of his info was made up, but the game cases were from his friend that worked at EB games. They aren't just the display cases currently on the shelves. That is the ONLY privileged information he had. Some of the screens on the back are new. So at least there's that. He confirmed himself that there were no games inside. This is all on the website, if you'd take 2 seconds to go look. There's hardly anything left to debate.

Rob234111 said:
ls2013 said:

Uhhh WELL WHERE DO I BEGIN:

First off, if those were French copies, it would have been rated using PEGI, not ESRB. ESRB is used for North America... And what is in North America, you ask? CANADA.

Canada is a French speaking country too, in case you didn't know. I would know, I'm from there, and almost all of our games have that little French symbol on them. We make our games bilingual because well, we speak French here too!
That still doesn't mean the guy from that site took the pic, here is another pic with the boxart:
1236621_723720000988236_576548237_n.jpg

The boxart is real but the game running is Photoshopped. Same with the site, the boxart could be real but he could have easily taken it from some other website just so people will fall for his troll.

Sashlyr said:
WitherSnow said:
Find the source.

Copy/Paste.

Trio-legendary.

Is italish, I speak spanish and i can hardly understand something in italish XD

That's what it said at the end of the google translate. It seems italian and REALLY fake. I just was reading the thread and found that and decided to post it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back