(2) New Evolutions, XY Anime [9/19]

bonnie or whatever clemont's younger sister is named trying to find him a wife will probably be edited in America like the old man in red/blue/green/yellow

totodilefan31601 said:
bonnie or whatever clemont's younger sister is named trying to find him a wife will probably be edited in America like the old man in red/blue/green/yellow
That old man in Celadon wasn't edited until HGSS was released over here. Up until that point, he was unaltered.

Because Japan.

Ohman177 said:
If Ash actually dates someone this generation Idk what the fanbase will do. I can't even begin to imagine the arguments and complaints and hooplas and cheering and fighting and it would be ridiculous. And amazing. I hope it happens just so I can watch.

You've read my mind. However for that to actually work it would need Ash to age, which isn't too much to ask is it? :rolleyes:

DNA said:
totodilefan31601 said:
That old man in Celadon wasn't edited until HGSS was released over here. Up until that point, he was unaltered.

Because Japan.

What old man?

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=049tntARnuM[/video]
[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FCYwj08Dn0[/video]

New Pokemon Origins trailers

So, what do I think of the new anime nobody asks? :)P) I think it'll probably be one of my favourites. The characters Clemont and Bonnie just seem like a total switch of dynamic of Brock and Max. I wouldn't be surprised if Clemont doesn't want a wife or girlfriend at all. The awkward humour would be endless! Also, I'm now seriously interested in Serena, since she's the only travelling companion that's met Ash before. And if they do age the characters a little, perhaps (just perhaps) we'll see some small form of romance between her and Ash. Only this time Ash actually reciprocates those sort of feelings. But I wouldn't be surprised if that doesn't happen. On the topic which Pokémon for whom, it's so obvious Froakie's coming with Ash, you might as well put in massive writing. But with Fennekin, I can't tell whether Serena or Bonnie catches one. So that only leaves (get the pun?) Chespin.

Ohman177 said:
DNA said:

Because Japan.

What old man?
The one right outside Celadon Gym.

totodilefan31601 said:

I disagree. I haven't watched the anime in years (so I don't know how edited it is), but there's clearly not going to be any sexual connotation. It'll be played for cuteness and laughs. The man in Celedon was played for laughs (in a creepy, lustful way), which is why it was (eventually) edited.

CMP said:
totodilefan31601 said:

I disagree. I haven't watched the anime in years (so I don't know how edited it is), but there's clearly not going to be any sexual connotation. It'll be played for cuteness and laughs. The man in Celedon was played for laughs (in a creepy, lustful way), which is why it was (eventually) edited.

What did he say?

RBY (and FRLG): "Heheheh! This gym is great! It's full of women!"
GSC: "Heheheh! This gym is great! Only women are allowed in here!"
HGSS: "Heheheh! This gym is great! It's full of strong trainers!"

...yup.

Yeah... the anime looks promising... It's fresh in the sense it will not start like the games, in the starter town... plus, there's already a mad Garchomp and a Mega Blaziken in the first two episodes...

But really, the best thing here are the fossils evos... They look awesome, even better than their pre-evos, specially Aurorus... My favorite is obviously Tyrantrum (I mean, it's a T-Rex) but Aurorus is also a very good-looking dinosaur pokémon... I'm using one in Y and the other in X...

Those fossil mons...are...beautiful *sniffle* honestly I would have a hard time deciding between the two. If I get Froakie I'm going with Tyrantrum, or if Fennekin, vice-versa

Metalizard said:
Yeah... the anime looks promising... It's fresh in the sense it will not start like the games, in the starter town... plus, there's already a mad Garchomp and a Mega Blaziken in the first two episodes...

Yeah, it looks like Ash isn't going to be acting like an newbie idiot like in the beginning of Best Wishes, thank Arceus. (Remember the Snivy incident? Uuuuugh. Lame.)
Considering the first two episodes are a special, I really hope the later episodes don't decline in quality because of it.

Is it me, ore does Serena seem like the only female companion with hair that's, you know normal? I mean, let's face it, Misty's hair colour just seems far too ginger to be of natural colour and though May's got regular brown hair, the style it's in is just not something you'd find in reality. And it's the reverse for Dawn. Her hair style looks normal, but her colour really isn't. And I don't think I need to explain Iris. Suddenly I seem far too analytical.

Bisharp said:
Is it me, ore does Serena seem like the only female companion with hair that's, you know normal? I mean, let's face it, Misty's hair colour just seems far too ginger to be of natural colour and though May's got regular brown hair, the style it's in is just not something you'd find in reality. And it's the reverse for Dawn. Her hair style looks normal, but her colour really isn't. And I don't think I need to explain Iris. Suddenly I seem far too analytical.

Maybe her hair will change every now and then matching the new style options in the game

Maybe pokemon heard us, and at the start of XY, garchomp throws ash off a building, but he is too hurt to continue his travels (because let's face it, if goddamn mewtwo couldn't kill the bastard, nothing ever will), so the series is now serena traveling with clemont and bonnie. I'd watch that shit.

scattered mind said:
Bisharp said:

Maybe her hair will change every now and then matching the new style options in the game
I thought that too, though I haven't seen the other hair options yet.

Back