(1) Supposed 'X' and 'Y' Insider Information [5/11]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here ya go.

hTkpnqt.jpg

As you can see, there are two hexagons. We already know one form, we don't know the other.

EDIT: image I had before is below, but the blank one is an official image

Also, why the hell are people thinking the Mewtwo forme is Fairy-type? Nowhere in the news post it says that and there's no reason to assume that anyway...

I think Mewtwo's form has some kind of type change to give it an advantage against Genesect. I wonder if there is a 2nd type? :D

HeatRotomFTW97 said:
Pardon me if this has been brought up, but there's one piece of news that just alludes me:

Mewtwo has two new formes, not just one. Both are activated via items.

This seems unlikely to me. I mean, think about it: if we were going to get another Mewtwo forme, wouldn't it most likely appear in the movie? We haven't gotten any hints that there's going to be yet another Mewtwo forme, so, in reality, the next time they can reveal something is ~June 15th with the next CoroCoro...and that seems...last minute and out of place to me.

It does. Not to mention the new Mewtwo form was a big enough deal to pretty much have a whole reveal and movie all to itself... is the third form going to get similar treatment? How much Mewtwo-related news do they think the public will stomach for a new generation? Or, why give one form so much more attention than the other?

I found this image randomly on google. No idea where it came from. Shows possible Pokemon and Moves which will be updated to the Fairy-type. I definitely agree with most, if not all, of these.

2zhqeeq.png

I don't think it makes sense for so many pokemon to be psychic/fairy, given that fairy apparently only does half damage against the type.

Also, this info could be contradicting....today, Pokemon Smash said that Sylveon isn't a fighting type, is strong against ice, and is -affected- by poison. This makes no mention of ice type, but it says fairy is -weak- to poison.

If Fairy is a new typing that gets introduced and previous Pokemon do receive type changes, I would love to see Gyarados drop it's Flying type and gain Dragon. Arceus would need a new plate as well, I believe should be a pink-ish color.
It would also be wonderful to see what other information has been provided to you WPM, as I don't think you'd personally lose any credibility if it's wrong, as long as you state that it's all purely speculation at this point and nothing more.

evilpacman said:
Guys, guys.... aerial battles might confirm my other speculation (as of today) that you can actually fly around the region on your Pokemon when choosing to fly from place to place! I was thinking it could give you an option on the touch screen to choose to manually control your Pokemon as the fly animation begins. If you dont press the touch screen before the animation ends, then you would just fly normally like any other game. If you press the touch screen, you could then manually fly to anywhere you visited. The land option would appear when you are above the destination and you would either be unable to land at unvisited places OR you would automatically turn around if you go past the boundaries. I really hope this happens!

Or maybe the Pokemon just take to the skies after a battle is initiated... Either way, I really like the aerial battle idea.

I love this idea; you could have pokemon encounters while flying like you run into pokemon in grass! I'm really excited for October!

Starboard Driger said:
Update (4:30 PM) - Pokemon Smash just aired and confirmed that Sylveon is not Fighting, Steel, or Poison-typed. Shokotan, the voice actress of Sylveon, performed several tests dressed up as Sylveon and failed each of the tests that dealt with those types.

Was that all? If so, that confirms precisely nothing. :c

Well, according to Water Pokémon Master's source, the rumored Fairy-type is weak against the Poison-type and the Steel-type, and is super-effective against the Fighting-type. This means that Sylveon most likely won't be able to use many (or any) moves of those types with success, possibly hinting at the Fairy-type (if what Water Pokémon Master's source told him about the Fairy-type's strengths and weaknesses is true).

Trexroarr said:
I came across the following as well. Are they real? Possible evolutions for Jynx, Sableye and Absol?! The article says the information is from Hiro!!

http://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/77598202.html

e8SQd4V.jpg

ZqrHbLT.jpg

3W6NxiS.jpg

I'm calling 100% fake here.

Anyways, after checking this page for a while now, I'm finally going on the forums. Hoorah :L

ONTO THE MAIN TOPIC

Seems... interesting. Not sure if I want it to be real. If it is, I hope the type is... light type. Fairy seems too weird to me, honestly. Even if they just translate it as light outside of Japan.

The electric attack seems odd, and... I feel the same as you would. Such an odd detail. (Sorry if you said this in the paragraphs and I missed it but) is this the guy who said that the Unnova pokedex would hit 649 Pokémon, mayhaps? If so, I'll see it as likely-true.

Honestly, I don't WANT it to be true, because I like surprises, and looking at the news stream like that... this is a giant spoiler slap in the face
icon_rolleyes.gif

Idk, i personally feel that the introduction of a new type this late in the game is just going to mess everything up. Smh :-(

I'm all for Game Freak wanting to change the status quo of the Pokemon video game franchise again like they did in Gen III but considering all these drastic changes in Pokemon Types and such in Gen VI there's a very big possibility that all those years I EV trained my Pokemon in previous Generations will go to waste and I really don't want to have to redo all of that again in Pokemon X & Y. Yes Pokemon is a JRPG designed for people to grind the heck out of it and backwards compatibility within each incarnation of the main video game series rewards those people who have worked hard on their own Teams and even have access to downloading Wi-Fi Events from the past to keep on using and trading.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back