(1) Plasma Pokemon Articuno-EX and Giratina Confirmed for 'Plasma Gale' [8/20]

Meatheart said:
And as for that Giratina, it's weird to see them printing legendaries that aren't EX anymore.
The legendary bird trio came in Next Destinies...

Dweaver said:
reshiram and zekrom from Next Destinies

Those don't count as they were FAs in B/W and were made before EXs. The bird trio is legit though.

I think that there was a Melloeta in Freeze Bolt/Cold Flare (I might be confused with the promos).
I'm I the only one that is interest in Crobat and preder the other art? I really like getting Articuno and I would like Zapdos too with Jirachi.

Nice to see some more non-EX legendaries, even if it's a Team Plasma pokemon (never been a fan of the owner's pokemon mechanics).

Not really hoping for much with Articuno EX but maybe more water type EX's to emerge? Regice EX, Articuno EX, Suicune EX anyone? Since they tend to throw in like 6 EX's, make the last one probably one of the trios who has yet to emerge.

Frost said:
I was just thinking of ones off the top of my head. What I should have been looking at were the Kanto birds in Next Destinies.
Also I was naming off English sets. I completely neglected to mention that highly beautiful woman.

Now i'm banking on
Virizion EX
Articuno EX
Lugia EX
Thundurus EX
That would be a wonderful mix of EXs

Please, let Articuno be good. Please.
Cool with Giratina, hopefully the effect are good.

Okay, unless the rest of the EXes are really lame (Lika Azelf/Uxie/mesprit) I will likey buy a box of this set :D Lugia and Articuno are some of my favorite legendary pokémon. I hope the fullarts look nice :D I wouldn't count for more legendary birds thought, as Lugia and Articuno are already kind of related and so far they have usually mixed the EXes up a bit.

I can't see it clearly, but I think Giratina's first attack says something about Pokemon-EX in the middle of the effect line.

I'm hoping for a suicune ex so much. Cobalion ex would also be cool. They're probably saving arceus for last. And a dialga EX would be awesome!

Totoro said:
I'm hoping for a suicune ex so much. Cobalion ex would also be cool. They're probably saving arceus for last. And a dialga EX would be awesome!
Palkia would be cool to

I was really expecting to see Zapdos instead. Anyway, I'm going to guess that Heatran EX (fire), Victini (psychic), Dialga (Dragon) and either Palkia (dragon) or Regirock (fighting). Of course that could be wrong. Just trying to figure out if there is a theme that can be followed with Plasma.

Still hoping we get genesect and victini in this set or suicune and regirock. I will almost certainly buy a Box of this English and Japanese.

I hope Articuno Is good.

Posting from phone sry for any errors

Articuno Ex looks awesome! I know this set is gonna be on of the best. It seems like its going to be the equivalent to Platinum. A Suicune Ex would be absolutely awesome! I wonder if there ever gonna make any Non-Legendary Ex's?!

Well, I hope we can get a clearer image soon. I'm so glad they're finally making an Articuno EX. Wonder if they will make a Zapdos and Moltres also.

TVSuicune said:
It seems like its going to be the equivalent to Platinum

Not really, Platinum had the legendaries that Galactic were associated with. There's no Reshiram/Zekrom/Kyurem/Vicinit/Genosect here yet.

Back