(1) Plasma Leader N's Full Name Revealed [10/14]

OMGxShante said:
True but I don't think any of those pokemon were actually his since every time you battled him he had a different team, Unless he released the pokemon after the battle.

I think he asked those Pokemon to help him, instead of catching them in PokeBalls. At least that's what he did in the manga.

Pokemon ex said:
WHY would Musada just reveal this out of nowhere? You would think they would tell you this in the game!

OR this could just be a gimmick and they're not planning to do anything with this.

Very interesting news. Not what I was expecting, though I must admit I never gave it much thought. I was fine with simply knowing the character as N.

As far as theories on his name goes, I agree with Starforce Lv.X's post. Pokémon live in nature, and humans live in architecture/buildings/whatever.

AllInAPackage said:
OR this could just be a gimmick and they're not planning to do anything with this.

Ya... big storyline info like this just dosen't come out of nowhere and not have a meaning.

reshiram36 said:
Well actually he leads a team to free Pokemon from humans, since he believes that it isn't for Pokemon to be used by Trainers

He takes Pokemon away from the trainers they know as their best friends.

Pokemon ex said:
LOL N was born from a Pokemon! Wouldn't a Pokemon and a Human half to....You know were I'm going with this...LOL.
I don't know much about Pokemon biology, but since egg groups exist, I'm pretty sure that humans and Pokemon don't have the same number of chromosomes.

AllInAPackage said:
I find it ironic how he uses Pokemon to free Pokemon. Hypocrite anybody?

All of N's Pokémon can be found in the area you were just at. That likely means that he found some willing to fight for him wherever they are, then releases them before he leaves.

Zekrom Black said:
He takes Pokemon away from the trainers they know as their best friends.

That's a major plot point. Ghetsis raised him to give the impression that Pokémon are all slaves and that all Pokémon Trainers are cruel and abusive. The player character is the first one he meets who isn't like that, which is why he's so interested in him/her: N had never seen Pokémon consider humans as friends before, and it doesn't make sense to him. It all comes together at the end of the game in N's Castle.

This whole time I thought Ghetsis was his biological father? But now it says he was born from Pokemon...

Also I'm wondering if they're going to tie any of this information to Kyurem. (Assuming that the 3rd BW game has Kyurem as the main Pokemon, and the information on N is put into said game.)

Ophie said:
Maybe Ghetsis got it on with a Pokémon...?

LOLOLOL! This one had me laughing!

Kyurem is definitely going to be tied in somehow. Its related to Reshiram and Zekrom. Its going to be weird calling N natural btw.

Now that I think sbout it, N being born from Pokemon makes more sense than Ghetsis being his dad, after all one of the Sages did say something like: "I have doubts that Ghetsis is the boy's real father"

I think he said something more like, "We don't even know if Ghetsitis is N's father." Which could represent that he isn't, but its far more likely that the Sage's were just plain old left in the dark of N's origins, much as they were left in the dark of Ghetsitis's plan.

N could by Kyurem. Team Plazma takes Pokemon away from people to set them free, but N encourages you to get the main legendary of the game. It's like he's doing the opposite of what he's supposed to do. Mayebe he was trying to get Zekrom & Reshiram caught by trainers who won't see each other much at all. That way, the can't fight. That right there could be part of something else, too. I don't know what, but Gray might have something like that....
N could transforms into Kyurem when his plan fails, as both Dragons are released. Then, N or should I say Kyurem has to stop Reshiram and Zekrom's fight. Also, you don't see N after the events at N's castle, but that's when you get Kyurem...
N could be Zoroark, as both event Zorua and Zoroark are transformed into people when you encounter them.N has a Zoroark, so could it be related to N being one? In the opening of the Black and White games, he has a Zorua when he's a kid so he has raised it since he was little. Zorua and Zoroark are known to trick others, so that could be why N is so smart.

Natural Harmonia Gropius.
Natural = Pokemon? Becuase pokemon are kind of natural? Catch my drift. Natural Number, he is smart in Math. Remember that.
Harmonia = Harmony, You have to be intelligent to write music? Again Smart.
Gropius = Like someone said, the famous architect. And admit it you have to be damn smart to be an architect.
But hes German? Ok...

Ghetsis might have some relation to him, or some weird connection, I mean Nintendo has released weird stuff like that before. Koume and Kotake in the legend of Zelda are surrogates to Ganondorf, the main enemy in the series.

Ophie said:
Maybe Ghetsis got it on with a Pokémon...?
Ophie, you magnificent member, you.

As has been inferred in Black/White, Ghetsis isn't N's real father. There's no direct proof but it would explain some things. N was raised just as some kid with an abusive father that only let him into contact with injured Pokemon.

That, and Ghetsis says at the end that N is "a freak without a human heart". Hmmmmmm...

I like N a lot - hopefully I'll be able to catch up on the anime and see him eventually... I'm only on the 1st series at the moment. I can see why he's called N too, with a name like that!

Anyone else used to think N was cool because of his name, but after seeing this thread thinks he's a loser character?

Noobnerd said:
Anyone else used to think N was cool because of his name, but after seeing this thread thinks he's a loser character?

Pretty much exactly this. I always thought N's name was Neutral, as in neither Black or White :p

Noobnerd said:
Don't judge a person by their name, n00b nerd.

Back