(1) Plasma Leader N's Full Name Revealed [10/14]

don()shinobi

PokeBeach's Yu-Gi-Oh enthusiast. I guess.
Noobnerd said:
Anyone else used to think N was cool because of his name, but after seeing this thread thinks he's a loser character?
Then don't call him Natural. Call him N.

SoraNa

Art Lover
...I must say the only thing that lingers on my mind is the whole 'N possibly being a child of Poke'mon' bit. His name is odd, granted, but I can continue calling him N if it really was that bothersome anyways. My theory is that he is indeed 'human' but has Poke'mon genetics. Team Plasma had the P2 Laboratory, correct? Since they dabbled in genetic engineering with Genesect, perhaps they did the same with humans and spliced human DNA with a Poke'mons', creating N. With N having Poke'mon abilities as a human, Ghetsis created his own 'hero'.

...Or perhaps I'm delving too deep into headcanon with N.

Dork Void

#OCCUPYALLTHINGS
Well, when you think about it, what would explain N's ability to talk to Pokemon better than being Pokemon (or at least part Pokemon) himself?

Light Type PoKéMoN Exist

Aspiring Trainer
N or should I say Natural is definitely a Pokémon the fact that he can talk to Pokémon is not a coincidence there's definitely more to him than meets the eye.But what I don't get is how N is royalty of any sort there's no back story to him besides the opening intro of the game but im sure this will all be resolved in Gray or whatever the third version is called.

DNA

Goodbye, everyone. I'll miss you all.
Advanced Member
Noobnerd said:
Anyone else used to think N was cool because of his name, but after seeing this thread thinks he's a loser character?
My opinion of him is actually unchanged, due to the way that this potential plot device explains away much of his personality.

Videoland

Aspiring Trainer
Light Type PoKéMoN Exist said:
N or should I say Natural is definitely a Pokémon the fact that he can talk to Pokémon is not a coincidence there's definitely more to him than meets the eye.

He grew up with pokémon so that could also be why he can talk to pokémon.

Tbh, I don't think he's a pokémon. It just seam way to weird! :p Besides, if he were a Zorua/zoroark or something, who is the human that he trying to mimic? And can a Zorua/zoroark that is transformed to a person really talk? I remember the zorua in the game (the one thats transformed into a boy) just saying "...". And I don't think a Pokémon would be able to summon Zekrom/Reshiram either.

DNA

Advanced Member
And I don't think a Pokémon would be able to summon Zekrom/Reshiram either.
The only prerequisite for that is you'd have to be a hero. It doesn't matter what your species really; normal humans and normal Pokemon wouldn't be able to summon those dragons anyway. You would have to be special regardless.

While I do see your point about the Zorua and Zoroark in-game only saying "...", that doesn't mean that they're all like that. N could be a special case. And he doesn't have to mimic a specific human - just look like a human.
Of course, this is all just speculation, but it's fun speculation.

BlueBeach

Aspiring Trainer
Note that the 3D Hilbert curve comes after the Menger sponge in a fractal list by Hausdorff dimension.

Zekrom Black

Banner made by me! :D Avatar from Serebii.net!
Videoland said:
He grew up with pokémon so that could also be why he can talk to pokémon.

Tbh, I don't think he's a pokémon. It just seam way to weird! :p Besides, if he were a Zorua/zoroark or something, who is the human that he trying to mimic? And can a Zorua/zoroark that is transformed to a person really talk? I remember the zorua in the game (the one thats transformed into a boy) just saying "...". And I don't think a Pokémon would be able to summon Zekrom/Reshiram either.
Zorua could talk in M13. Mayebe he talks through telepathy or something. Meowth also learnde to talk on his own. Pokemn understand human speech, that's how they understand trainer's orders. Pokemon just have trouble saying the words. They can train themselves to talk, though. That's what Meowth did. And he didn't sommon Reshiram/Zekrom. He found the Dragon Stone at Dragonspiral Tower, then in his castle, he already caught it, so he didn't summon it. He just called it into battle.

Also, his name is natural, and Pokemon are natural, so I don't think he was created in the P2 lab, but it could just be his name...

AllInAPackage

I'm Baaaaaaack
Zekrom Black said:
Zorua could talk in M13. Mayebe he talks through telepathy or something. Meowth also learnde to talk on his own. Pokemn understand human speech, that's how they understand trainer's orders. Pokemon just have trouble saying the words. They can train themselves to talk, though. That's what Meowth did. And he didn't sommon Reshiram/Zekrom. He found the Dragon Stone at Dragonspiral Tower, then in his castle, he already caught it, so he didn't summon it. He just called it into battle.

The "Dragon Stone" is the stone Zekrom(Black)/Reshiram(White) were sealed into. They only come out when the "chosen one" appears. He then befriended Zekrom/Reshiram and used it in battle. Your stone came out because it reacted to the other stone(Black/White).

DNA

Advanced Member
Also, his name is natural, and Pokemon are natural, so I don't think he was created in the P2 lab, but it could just be his name...
I don't think N is Genesect in disguise, but you never know. N owns a Zoroark, so it's possible he's using its power to disguise himself as well.

Zekrom Black

Banner made by me! :D Avatar from Serebii.net!
I reallly doubt he's Genesect. Also, he doesn't have to by human to be the "chosen one". Also, his Zoroark could be making and illusion. N might not be human, so who knows? Could Zoroark be the reason Reshiram/ Zekrom appeared to him? Mayebe he's Kyurem, and that has more to do with it. He might not be the chosen one at all. Who knows?

don()shinobi

Zekrom Black said:
I reallly doubt he's Genesect. Also, he doesn't have to by human to be the "chosen one".
How do you know this? Was this fact specifically stated in the games?

don()shinobi

Zekrom Black said:
Was it specifically stated he had to be in the games?
It is not. But that doesn't change the fact that it doesn't say that the chosen one has to be a human. I believe there was a single case in which a Pokemon turned into a human, and that was in the fifth movie...I highly doubt that will happen again.

Shining Dragon

Aspiring Trainer
For anyone saying N is Genesect you are wrong LOL. N was the one who ordered Team Plasma to create Genesect. Either that or it was Ghestis who created it for N. :)

SoraNa

Art Lover
I'm pretty sure Genesect was more of a 'behind the scenes' Poke'mon. I would feel N would be against the whole project in the first place.

don()shinobi

Pokemon ex said:
For anyone saying N is Genesect you are wrong LOL. N was the one who ordered Team Plasma to create Genesect. Either that or it was Ghestis who created it for N. :)
Nope. Team Plasma revived the fossil of an ancient Bug Pokemon and began to modify it. N found the modifying to be wrong and ordered the project to be cancelled, but one more scientist went against N's will and kept working on Genesect, eventually installing its cannon in the process.

DNA

Advanced Member
Pokefan4000 said:
Nope. Team Plasma revived the fossil of an ancient Bug Pokemon and began to modify it. N found the modifying to be wrong and ordered the project to be cancelled, but one more scientist went against N's will and kept working on Genesect, eventually installing its cannon in the process.
If I can ask, where did you find that information (i.e. can you provide a link)? I don't remember reading anything about the latter half of your statement.

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
It's part of the in-game event that Nintendo may or may not let us activate sometime down the road.