(1) 'Black 2' and 'White 2' Out Early at Some Stores [10/3]

The Pikachu Mafia said:
^ yeah, if you can get over 1,000 channels on TV, at least 1 of them should be dedicated to competitive pokemon TCG/VGC :| (it'd be more of a weekend thing, but it'd still be cool!)
[announcer voice]
Liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiive from the Smogon server,
get ready to make some noise, ladies and gentlemen,
heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeere's Priiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide!!!
[/announcer voice]

I want them to livestream Pokemon battles now on television.

xGallade said:
Black and White 2 got a surprising 9.6 rating from IGN! Mindblowing isn't it? What are your thoughts on this score? Too high? Too low?

I actually like the 9.6 rating so I won't bother saying anything else. *_>*
I notice and I dont like gamespot rating since give it 6.5 :( I think it deserve higher score atless.

Nope. I'm not in a huge rush to pick it up either since I have my thesis this month (in addition to working full time). Come November, though...

So it looks like the Walmart I got it from has removed all the copies they had from the shelves. Either that, or it sold out, but I'm pretty sure they were just removed.

CruelBear said:
So it looks like the Walmart I got it from has removed all the copies they had from the shelves. Either that, or it sold out, but I'm pretty sure they were just removed.

That's hilarious! You won't ever forget that you got a copy of it before everyone else.

I already got White 2. : D
I got a message from the store saying that because I preordered it, I could get it TODAY.

It´s only a 1-day difference, but i´m still happy-ish.

Blakexd9 said:
That's hilarious! You won't ever forget that you got a copy of it before everyone else.

...CruelBear shall go down in history as the one who beat BW2 before it was released.
And because of that, everyone wised up and made all their early copies of the game mysteriously vanish until Sunday.
And it shall be glorious.

DNA said:
...CruelBear shall go down in history as the one who beat BW2 before it was released.
And because of that, everyone wised up and made all their early copies of the game mysteriously vanish until Sunday.
And it shall be glorious.

I know. It will be a funny experience. CruelBear, please post a picture of the Hall of Fame today...If you have beaten the game, you will be praised forever. :p
Bo$$_89 said:
What store?

Well, I´m not sure if you have the branch where you live. It´s called GamePlanet.

^ that it shall

I haven't really read any spoilers or walkthroughs, I only know small things here and there about the game, so I'll enjoy it to it's fullest once I get my hands on it xD

Fayren said:
DMaster, is there any chance you could post a picture of the reciepts? Or does anyone else have a screenshot of the reciepts?
Any help or link would be appreciated :)

Yeah, this is what I found on another site. The date was actually stamped Monday so yeah, pretty darn early lol.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v476/xxteargodxx/423D4DFC-CD88-4DDF-80FE-4C730467B4CD-12383-0000027D6685AFC4.jpg

dmaster out.

Gametrailers invisible walls talked about the game, reviewer doesn't know pokemon at all really :( 5 more days to go.

Yeah, I'm finding that there's three groups; the modernists that want change and 3D and real-time action and crazy stuff who give it 7-8, the big big fans who will take change but will love it either way and are giving it 9-10, and the ones who don't know Pokemon, who don't have their reviews out yet because it's taking awhile to get through. My guess is they'll be 8-9.

Black 2 was good without the story, so i can guarantee the story will add to it's awesomeness.

The Pikachu Mafia said:
^ that it shall

I haven't really read any spoilers or walkthroughs, I only know small things here and there about the game, so I'll enjoy it to it's fullest once I get my hands on it xD

That's exactly how I played it. And it was fantastic. The only problem was I couldn't find Exp Share... That would have helped a lot.

QYE4Q.jpg

e4Io4.jpg

But there you are. I also got lost in Giant Chasm for about 2 hours. And I underestimated how much stuff would be between the 8th Gym and the Elite Four. I still succeeded in my goal to beat it before the official release.

Back