(1) 'Black 2' and 'White 2' Out Early at Some Stores [10/3]

CruelBear said:
That's exactly how I played it. And it was fantastic. The only problem was I couldn't find Exp Share... That would have helped a lot.
You get it in Castelia City. In that building with the trainers and the janitor.

wow congrats Cruelbear! you posted that exactly 1 hour and 38 minutes before midnight! You have my respect from now on :D

Which game do you think I should buy? I could probably splurge and buy both but I really would not like to.

Gistica said:
Which game do you think I should buy? I could probably splurge and buy both but I really would not like to.

If you got Black, then get Black 2; if you got White, get White 2. If you got both, then I guess look at the list of version exclusive Pokemon and see which ones you'd rather have.

I personally was expecting for this to happen. That's why you guys should go to Wal-Mart instead of preordering the game.

CruelBear said:
Gistica said:

If you got Black, then get Black 2; if you got White, get White 2. If you got both, then I guess look at the list of version exclusive Pokemon and see which ones you'd rather have.
?

I got Black 2 today, but I have White. I did that for the fact that 1, it would make Pokedex completion on both games easier, and 2, White = Zekrom, Black 2 = Black Kyurem.

saurs said:
CruelBear said:
?

I got Black 2 today, but I have White. I did that for the fact that 1, it would make Pokedex completion on both games easier, and 2, White = Zekrom, Black 2 = Black Kyurem.

I don't know much, but for continuity's sake, Black and Black 2 and White and White 2 are going to be most consistent...

saurs said:
CruelBear said:
?

Good luck getting a Reshiram then.

^ I got Reshiram. From an event though.
I got B2 cause I like BKyurem better. So far, I beat the 1st gym, got a Pignite, and now I'm training my pokemon. My Genesect is lol Lv. 15 and easily KOs anything, so I have that just in case. But I may want to EV train it later so I'm not sure.

~gets W2
~names rival 'RageMan'
~hears their NPC parents talk about how he lets rage build up
~battles against rival
~music sounds like a Robot Master fight

...my day has been made.

Isn´t there an appropiate thread for BW2 discussion?
Anyway, I left my Rival as Hugh.
I´m not good at making names lol.

Shiny Patrat on the first Route.

Suddenly, I'm pleased I waited for the games for Sunday lol.

dmaster out.

dmaster said:

Lucky.

So far I'm in Castelia Sewers.

Team:
Servine (Level 17)
Riolu (Level 18)
Growlithe (Level 16)

Right now I'm searching for Grimer so I can evolve it into Muk.

dmaster said:

Suddenly, I'm pleased I waited for the games for Sunday lol.

dmaster out.
*remembers way back when Famitsu or some magazine wrote a review about BW2*

...that was YOU!?

I´m in Castelia Sewers, too.

Pignite Level 18
Elekid Level 18
Derpina(Female Patrat, HM Slave) Level 2 xD

I though Fennel gave you Eevee on your first visit...Turns out it´s AFTER the Elite Four.

TheOtterBoy said:
I´m in Castelia Sewers, too.

Pignite Level 18
Elekid Level 18
Derpina(Female Patrat, HM Slave) Level 2 xD

I though Fennel gave you Eevee on your first visit...Turns out it´s AFTER the Elite Four.
Castelia Sewers takes you to Castelia Park. You can catch Eevee in the park.

It obviously won't have its Dream World Ability though. :c

Shouldn't this all go on the Black 2 and White 2 Discussion thread?

So far:
Pignite (Baconator) Lv. 17
Mareep (DaCableGuy) Lv. 13
Riolu (KarateKid#) Lv. 13
Genesect Lv. 15 (Not going to battle with lol)
Pidove (Forgot to nickname D: ) Lv. 10 XD

Back