Yveltal: B
Xerneas: B-
Sylveon: A-
Mewtwo Awakened: B+

Gogoat: B-
Robin: A
Panda: A
Lizard: A+

I'm digging the designs so far. Even Yayakoma, who looks a little uninspired, will probably get some cool evolutions. And I'm happy to see that there's some minor character customization, at least.

Fennex said:
So, ten new Pokemon so far and I don't really dislike any of them.

Especially like the panda and the goat (though riding on it seems a bit gimmicky)
The lizard is interesting, as it's the first Pokemon with a secondary Normal type. I wonder if there will be some kind of elaboration on that in terms of a type change via evolution or forme change. Also, I like that the new Pokemon kind of return to a rather simple design.

The new region seems to be more natural than Unova :D , with many mountainous regions, grass- and woodlands and rivers. I hope we get a better image of it soon.

I Wouldn't call a region with gyms that contain anything from tremendous pillars of fire to Aperature science a natural region, but if riding goats in the street is cool I'm up for it.

Phoenix EX said:
My opinion:
Froakie - B
Fennekin - A
Chespin - A-
Yveltal - A+
Xerneas - A

Sylveon - C+

Newtwo - A-

Goat - B-
Lizard - A-
Robin - A
Panda - A+

your opinions like to waltz in to my opinion's room offering hugs only to slap their face and kiss it better to make up for it, until you realize that the kissing turned into biting violently.

but here's mine

Froakie - A+
Fennekin - C
Chespin - B
Yveltal - A+
Xerneas - B+

Sylveon - A

Newtwo - A+
Gogoat - A
Lizard - B-
Robin - D
Panda - B

Flygon2071 said:
Chespin C+
Fennekin A
Froakie B+

Yveltal A+
Xerneas A+

Sylveon C+

Newtwo D-

Gogoat C-
Robin A+
Panda A
Lizard B

(I'm the only one who puts something less than B-)

Don't lie, check my ratings out.

I would give a rating chart, except all I would do is put Yayakoma as a B and everything else as less than that.
Except Froakie, who gets a B+.

InfernoIII said:
I really hope Yayakoma evolves into a Fire/Flying type. That would be fantastic.

It seems to know Fire-type moves, so it'd be unusual if it didn't gain a Fire type. It'd be downright cruel if they teased us and didn't deliver on it!

Zebstrika with Flame Charge.
That is all.

I really hope that the information that Water Master is going to share with us is really juicy! I'm too excited! (~:

When are you going to share it with us?!

DNA said:
That is all.

Let us not forget Starmie with Thunderbolt and Solar Beam.

I think people are getting a bit too hung up on the typing based on the attacks... but I guess there is nothing wrong with a little speculation :D

Edit: Overall, I am really interested in this generation. The region and gimmicks look nice so far! The only Pokemon I didnt (and still dont) like is Sylveon, but that will probably change eventually. However, I am personally worried that this will turn out like the 5th generation. I really liked the majority of the Pokemon revealed early on, but then the huge sprite leak showed many disappointing Pokemon. I ended up enjoying the 5th generation Pokemon for the most part, but there were still a good amount that bothered me.

DNA said:
That is all.
Here's what annoys me.

What does get Flame Charge:
An electric zebra.
A cyborg bug.
An ordinary bird.
Almost all Fire-types.

What doesn't get Flame Charge:
Heatmor.

PokemonFreak44 said:
I really hope that the information that Water Master is going to share with us is really juicy! I'm too excited! (~:

Seconded.

Missingno. Master said:
PokemonFreak44 said:

Seconded.
Third. I'm really interested in what he has in store for us.

evilpacman said:
DNA said:
That is all.

Let us not forget Starmie with Thunderbolt and Solar Beam.

I think people are getting a bit too hung up on the typing based on the attacks... but I guess there is nothing wrong with a little speculation :D

or Charizard and Arcanine with Solar Beam

Shampoo Thief said:
I love the goat, the robin, and the panda. The lizard looks dumb af too me, but you can't love them all. Overall I am very pleased with them and this makes me really excited.

Love that you can semi-customize your character. They have needed that for a while haha.

Fenneken shooting fire from its ears is a very weird choice, but alright..

I'm so excited for this game!

What I read on the front page of Pokebeach says Fennekin expels heat from its ears, not fire specifically.

Panda Pokemon.

I think I've gone to heaven.

Someone pinch me.

Edit: Yes I know Spinda exists. But OCD, man. Those swirls annoy me to death.

These new 'mons look really cool! What I think:
Gogoat-will be a single-stage Pokemon
Yancham-Double staged with its final form being fighting/dark and will be a punk-panda
Yayakoma-Triple-staged and will eventually be fire/flying and will look like a phoenix
Elikiteru-Triple-staged as well and will wind up being electric/steel and will have a large generator implemented into it some how. It will look like a cyborg thing. I also think it looks more like a wiener dog than a lizard. It's the ears that throw me off. I bet that they will look like live wires in the end. I bet it will be a Shinx expy.
Also, I love the character customization! It's minor, but I really like it. I also hope that you can change the skin tone and hair color individually and that the displayed pictures are just presets.
I also really like the new box arts. I hope they will be shiny and holographic and that when you tilt them you see a DNA or something. I can't wait till this stuff is reveled on the English site.
I also hope that the "secret" news will be Sylveon's, Xerneas's, and Yveltal's types and maybe some fragments of the plot.

Back