(1) ‘CoroCoro’ Reveals New X/Y Details and Four New Pokemon! [5/11]

People are always complaining about Pokemon of newer-generations not being "natural" or "simple" enough, and it certainly looks like Gamefreak is trying to address this now.

I think I might pick the female trainer for the first time in my Pokemon RPG games..
Anyway I like the new pokedex :3

I love them!!

if you can ride on pokemon now instead of using bike that is great
then again i think this is only for a mini quest in some point in the game

that panda pokemon is awsome hope its evolving into a chuby panda :)

i hate that bird

The bird is the only one I dont like, mostly because there is no anime version and I cant put a personality to it yet, but my sister loves it.

Gogoat for the WIN!

And of course did yall see the boxart and the pokedex?

I hope the boxarts are Holograhic, and I want them to explain how that pokedex would work in game, it's basically a collaspsable touch screen that fits in your wallet.

A panda? FINALLY! :D

Also, am I the only one that thinks the yellow lizard looks slightly like a pre-evolution of Mawile? If it were a Steel-type that is...

And, the green part on Chespin is a shell?
My conclusion...Chespin is an armadillo!

SkyeVictini said:
A panda? FINALLY! :D

PS, am I the only one that thinks the yellow lizard looks slightly like a pre-evolution of Mawile?

PPS, the green part on Chespin is a shell?
My conclusion...Chespin is an armadillo!

According to the translation Chesipin is the "chestnut pokemon". Although an armadillo pokemon is necessary!

Chespin having a shell and Rollout makes me think possible Grass/Rock typing for its evolutions. That, I wouldn't mind at all.

Hopefully Pokemon USA releases their English names soon...I'm sure they will.
Maybe even the English box arts! But we already have the Japanese ones so we can pretty much assume they'll look the same...just with the English Pokemon logo.

Gogoat, Yancham, Yayakoma, Elikiteru.
Love them all.
Can't wait for the English names.

I am really impressed. I love all of them! I like the bird a lot. I think its really cool you can customize your character, too. This generation has got me really excited! Everything looks really good.

Back