Finished Werewolf XXVIII: Omega Alpha - Game Finished - Postgame Up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilverSilent

Dem Eeveelutions
Hmm loving your thoughts SM, the only thing that I could do flavour wise to connect Luis (Tabitha) and silver silent is by hypothesising that SS is Courtney. In the manga Courtney was great with berries and medicines so it could be possible that she can "rescue" Pokemon that are about to die or have just had their trainer die, and then takes them on? But that's a huge stretch and I highly doubt it.

My issues with SS is that his voting discovery ability seems so unnecessary? And then of course he hesitated big time on voting Luis.

Seeing as no one seems to going GM Drac right now, and there's no one else really jumping out apart from the inactives.

I'm going with my original target ##vote: SilverSilent

I only voted on TGK to about his role, I didn't vote for anyone at all D1 one and simply gave ideas about things. I said from the very start I wasn't going to actually vote to lynch someone until I was sure they were scum so I was hesitant with everyone. That's kind of the same situation now with me voting Ice Espeon. I never ruled out the idea of Luis being scum, even when I said something about Celever. I was simply stating an idea, nothing more nothing less, and when someone proved my idea wrong I dropped it.

This is Luis's Role:

Role: Tabitha
Alignment: Team Magma

You are Tabitha, an Admin of Team Magma. You have placed your trust in Leader Maxie, and you believe he has the capability of defeating all who oppose. You are known to rely on Maxie even in your failures. But please, try not to have a tantrum!

Passive Ability: Magma's Capturer
If Leader Maxie holds you responsible for player elimination, you capture and own one of the eliminated player's Pokémon along with the ability (the Pokémon data will be sent to you). How notorious.

Passive Ability: Really, Really, Really Obnoxious
There are some people that get really, really, really annoying and neglect to get out of the way. You have decided that when a player targets you three or more times (even if you block the action) you will deal with them by eliminating them (and have a tantrum in the process).

Pokémon: Torkoal (Smokescreen)
Once each odd night (i.e. Night 1, Night 3), you may PM me ##ATKTORKOAL. If you do, any non-lethal actions used on you will fail that night.

Win Condition: Eliminate Team Aqua and outnumber the Pokémon Rangers.

Magma's Capture seems to be a general ability for Team Magma. Which looks like SS' ability. It's the same as the ranger's Capture styler ability which some rangers like me and PMJ have.

##VOTE:SilverSilent

Except that my Psychic type uses Future Sight so I literally can't take anyone's Pokemon at all. Everyone is looking way to hard at a simply ability, it's not as uncommon as people think it really is.

Scattered mind

Competitive VG Forums Mod
Forum Mod
I only voted on TGK to about his role, I didn't vote for anyone at all D1 one and simply gave ideas about things. I said from the very start I wasn't going to actually vote to lynch someone until I was sure they were scum so I was hesitant with everyone. That's kind of the same situation now with me voting Ice Espeon. I never ruled out the idea of Luis being scum, even when I said something about Celever. I was simply stating an idea, nothing more nothing less, and when someone proved my idea wrong I dropped it.

Except that my Psychic type uses Future Sight so I literally can't take anyone's Pokemon at all. Everyone is looking way to hard at a simply ability, it's not as uncommon as people think it really is.

@SilverSilent - Right now we don't have any better lead. Since you ignored Celever's post- Do you refuse to claim your full role ?

SilverSilent

Dem Eeveelutions
@SilverSilent - Right now we don't have any better lead. Since you ignored Celever's post- Do you refuse to claim your full role ?

Role: Ethan
Alignment: Pokémon Ranger

You are Ethan, the most mathematical Pokémon Ranger of them all. Before you undertake a mission you always calculate the odds of course of action for future reference. Despite this, you do get a bit stressed under the heat of a mission, causing some of your calculations to be a bit off.

Ability: Calculator
You are a mathematical genius, if you do say so yourself. Once a night you may PM me the name of a player. You will learn what the final vote weight of that player was during the previous day.

Pokémon: Xatu (Future Sight)
Once a night, you may PM me ##ATKXATU and the name of a dead player. You will manipulate time to discover a part of that player’s role that was hidden on the role flip.

Win Condition: To eliminate Team Aqua and Team Magma.

I mean I haven't hid anything about my role but here it is.

Ice Espeon

_____________________________________hi
Again, I only became able to post properly yesterday in this day, so...

There's something not quite right about Silver Silent's role imo. Searching the internet I can't find a single Pokémon Ranger with the name Ethan, and there are loads out there. IIRC, we've not yet had any character name that didn't already exist. With Lunick, Solana, Steven, May, Brendan, (possibly) Wallace, and most likely the 5 scum left alive (admins and leaders) and maybe an independent, I'm not really sure where there's room for a completely new character to fit in. Maxie was very mathematical iirc...

Hi, sorry for not being here, was busy with school.

I've been reading this and we were lucky to get a mafia day 1. Today, SilverSilent looks the most scummy to me.

##VOTE: Silversilent

Bandwagoning with a lack of reasoning or even trying to contribute is fairly scummy, to say the least.

##VOTE: Growlitheguy

(Happy to take vote off later if it becomes clear that he may be modkilled anyway)

simsands

Half raccoon, half chipmunk

There's something not quite right about Silver Silent's role imo. Searching the internet I can't find a single Pokémon Ranger with the name Ethan, and there are loads out there. IIRC, we've not yet had any character name that didn't already exist. With Lunick, Solana, Steven, May, Brendan, (possibly) Wallace, and most likely the 5 scum left alive (admins and leaders) and maybe an independent, I'm not really sure where there's room for a completely new character to fit in. Maxie was very mathematical iirc...

My character doesn't exist, either, so this isn't something we can go on. And we still have 5 roles left to fill outside of those you just listed, and that's assuming none of the above are safe claims (It's a possibility).

Scattered mind

Competitive VG Forums Mod
Forum Mod
Well. That was... anti-climactic. And fast.

And I guess that should put you both trustworthy. I'm just hoping this wasn't planned or something :p ...because that would be heart-breaking at the end, really.

Oh and @PMJ after re-reading and analyzing, I got the hint that you already answered the question I posed in a different reply afterwards to Celever, and I'm satisfied with it. For now. And for this game, I suppose.

... Sigh, I don't what a repeat of yesterday just pressuring the people who haven't posted yet. Out of all lynch candidates so far, SilverSilent's claim is the least solid for me, but I'll do some deep reading to see if all the factors really check out.

How deep is that reading ?

Keeper of Night

Nobody Special
My alerts stopped working. Blech.

Why do you think I will be killed early?
However, there's one thing that I do know. I've been trying to hint at it the entire day, but it doesn't seem to have gotten through, so I'll be blunt. I looked up PMJ last night. I found out that his role name is indeed Lunick. If this means he's town, I cannot say for sure, but I really can't see the protagonist being scum. He is not worth the lynch.

Now, I'm slightly curious why Squirtle Squad is so sure PMJ is innocent. Maybe he's Solana, and they're masons? But that doesn't make much sense, since TGK already claimed mason, and SS already soft claimed Wallace.
Ugh... if that's true it makes absolutely no sense for Squirtle to be acting the way he was, but... Fine, yeah.

Swear to god if I get lynched.
There's still enough reason to justify your lynch, don't act like that yet.

The big problem is, even if we all unvote and don't vote again by the end of the day, Grimers.
This is my concern as well, but I still think voting inactives is pointless.

Out of other candidates, I'd vote RF or Yeowie, but it worries me that even if we had a new case on a different player, if we'd be able to switch votes in time.

SilverSilent

Dem Eeveelutions

Ugh... if that's true it makes absolutely no sense for Squirtle to be acting the way he was, but... Fine, yeah.

Out of other candidates, I'd vote RF or Yeowie, but it worries me that even if we had a new case on a different player, if we'd be able to switch votes in time.

I think it just depends on the situation, but you're right as of right now being this late in the day it would be pointless to vote on inactive players as much unless we could nail one down for sure as scum.

Empoleon_master

I can stop watching Anime any time I don't want to
If it helps SS any I'm pretty sure that my character doesn't exist either.
As to who else I would suspect I don't have a clue as the ideas I already threw out were dismissed such as Sqs being scum or wanting us to eliminate another person to clear his name.

Squirtle Squad

Aspiring Trainer
Role: Ethan
Alignment: Pokémon Ranger

You are Ethan, the most mathematical Pokémon Ranger of them all. Before you undertake a mission you always calculate the odds of course of action for future reference. Despite this, you do get a bit stressed under the heat of a mission, causing some of your calculations to be a bit off.

Ability: Calculator
You are a mathematical genius, if you do say so yourself. Once a night you may PM me the name of a player. You will learn what the final vote weight of that player was during the previous day.

Pokémon: Xatu (Future Sight)
Once a night, you may PM me ##ATKXATU and the name of a dead player. You will manipulate time to discover a part of that player’s role that was hidden on the role flip.

Win Condition: To eliminate Team Aqua and Team Magma.

I mean I haven't hid anything about my role but here it is.

There's a couple of issues here. @SilverSilent you posted ages ago that you targeted Luis (dead) with both your abilities, and I'm sure I recall (though it may have been last game) that this hosts said you couldn't target
A dead person unless the ability specifies, and your first ability does not specify.

Also the hosts haven't said anything about hiding info from a role flip so..? Unless secret abilities exist?

Also I'm looking at this whole role and thinking it's so.. Irrelevant? I can't help but think there's either more to this, or it's a safe claim.

Mind you that post by growlithe screams dodgy... In the one post he's made he bandwagons and made one of those ultra townie comments.. "Yay we caught scum!"
If anyone wants to let me know their thoughts on SS that would be great, otherwise Growlithee is looking lynchable

Empoleon_master

I can stop watching Anime any time I don't want to
I still think that PMJ could be scum as he still defended luis however since he has seemingly been cleared by everyone as town I suppose we can no longer lynch him. And while we must suspect that growlithe is both town and scum he's been busy with school work as I have been so we can't blame him for that, now what to do about anyone else, I don't know as nearly everyone has been cleared as town in some form or another.

Squirtle Squad

Aspiring Trainer

Oh and j answered your concern earlier KoN, the whole situation reminded me of you V Camo last game and I didn't want a repeat of that because I thought PMJ was town. In you V camo I was sure Camo was town yet not many else did. That's all it was, I probably shouldn't have been to overconfident about it, but since it happened last game I didn't want to see it again!

thegrovylekid

Makes fake cards

Bandwagoning with a lack of reasoning or even trying to contribute is fairly scummy, to say the least.

##VOTE: Growlitheguy

(Happy to take vote off later if it becomes clear that he may be modkilled anyway)
Some people may not have enough time to get their full thoughts down on paper. Also, EM and Yeowie have only placed votes by bandwagonning this game, and that was all Luctini did last game. I don't think there is enough justification for that.

You do bring up a good point about SS though. The only Ethan is from G/S/C/HG/SS as far as I know, and he was most certainly NOT a ranger.

##UNVOTE: Ice Espeon

##VOTE: SilverSilent

Status
Not open for further replies.