Finished Werewolf XXVIII: Omega Alpha - Game Finished - Postgame Up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We don't actually know for definite that there is a Swampert. There's an abundance of Pokemon in the Hoenn dex who learn the attack, such as the Azurill, Barboach and Clamperl families and Relicanth.

Empoleon, masons are a group of players who can communicate privately outside of the thread. This was explained clearly to you earlier.

@bbninjas I think it's time to sub Growlithe out since this is his third of three games he hasn't actually played in. Vom, who I know has signed up as a sub with you, will be useful to have around today.
I said the thing about words and phrases as TGK was told by ninjas that what he said wpuld be used in an unown mechanic so we have to assume that the mechanic is either some ability being given to someone or the indie being given something.

Anything more to contribute??? Thoughts?

Unfortunately, right now I'm kind of lost... I believe thegrovylekid's claim, and I don't find PMJ scummy. I was suspecting Celever, but based on what he's been hinting at, I'm quite sure I know who he his. The only lead in my book was SilverSilent... I'm not sure right now, I'll get back after work with some more thoughts on what's happened today.

hmm maybe he ignored you which would be logical and point that he knows no one will vote him without a very good case.
It's worth to check him next day.

I was sleeping ^^

We don't actually know for definite that there is a Swampert. There's an abundance of Pokemon in the Hoenn dex who learn the attack, such as the Azurill, Barboach and Clamperl families and Relicanth.

I do realize that my statement regarding this was a bit too hasty. When I heard him say it, I remembered that it was Swampert's signature move, and considering the fact that we knew there was a Torchic (Blaziken) and that it had been mentioned that it was likely Swampert and Sceptile was in the game as well, I simply drew a quick conclusion... I had also noticed that several of Wally's Pokemon had their signature attacks. But it's true that this doesn't make it a guaranteed fact. Hell, my own Pokemon doesn't even have its signature move! xD

Unfortunately, right now I'm kind of lost... I believe thegrovylekid's claim, and I don't find PMJ scummy. I was suspecting Celever, but based on what he's been hinting at, I'm quite sure I know who he his. The only lead in my book was SilverSilent... I'm not sure right now, I'll get back after work with some more thoughts on what's happened today.

I was sleeping ^^
Looking forward to these thoughts later...

@Celever (see you there :p) whats the plan for today??? What are you thoughts?

I don't know what to believe... SilverSilent seems clean, though I'm still unsure, and PMJ appears to be town to me at least...

And then we have our lovely list of inactives and non contributors...

Can we have a vote count @bbninjas ??

See if we can't get some discussion happening...
Look, I was about to do one. :U

=============================

Vote Count - Day 2

Valid through: Post 585

PMJ: 5 (Grimer (407), Grimer (407), Celever (451), thegrovylekid (469), thegrovylekid (554), Celever (567))
Ice Espeon: 1 (Grimer (407))
SilverSilent: 0 (Celever (413), simsands (416), thegrovylekid (498), Squirtle Squad (532))
thegrovylekid: 0 (Celever (478))

Not voting: 14 (Growlitheguy, Reinforce, Squirtle Squad, PMJ, Yeowie, GM DracLord, scattered mind, TwistedTurtwig, Ice Espeon, Empoleon_master, SilverSilent, Keeper of Night, Cypher333, simsands)

Vote manipulations, if any, are shown in vote counts.

Ok so TGK has a double vote? Someone posted that earlier? Its not you is it Celever?

Double vote didn't appear in TGK's role so it mustn't be permanent?

Im gonna ##Vote: @TwistedTurtwig drew your name out of the inactives. Be more active please...

What are your thoughts?

Ok so TGK has a double vote? Someone posted that earlier? Its not you is it Celever?

Double vote didn't appear in TGK's role so it mustn't be permanent?

Im gonna ##Vote: @TwistedTurtwig drew your name out of the inactives. Be more active please...

What are your thoughts?

TGK has 1 vote weight yesterday and 2 today. Probably he has been effected by something yesterday that reduce the weight or I think I read somewhere about someone having increased vote weight today.

I know more then 75% remaining player's vote weight for day 1.

TGK has 1 vote weight yesterday and 2 today. Probably he has been effected by something yesterday that reduce the weight or I think I read somewhere about someone having increased vote weight today.

I know more then 75% remaining player's vote weight for day 1.
Is this just from analysing the Vote Counts???

Does anyone else have more than 1?

Is this just from analysing the Vote Counts???

Does anyone else have more than 1?

Based on yesterday vote counts yes. As far as I notice, noone has more than 1 vote..

Anyway, being hit muddy water can't confirm being targetted by Swampert owner, it could be a Gym Leader's Whiscash or even an Aqua's Azumarill

Someone's gotta hammer. People see it as scummy because, oh man, someone's getting lynched, better hop on my scumpartner's wagon for some sexy town cred B]

I'm aware of that. Uh, I might not have worded it well. What I meant to ask was, any other time, yeah, it's a scumtell, but this time around you're saying that you hammered and it isn't supposed to be a scumtell on you specifically, so I'm asking what is different in your scenario to the other times?

About the vote counts, count me in too for that remembering double votes being mentioned before. I looked back and found... well, maybe not exactly it, but close to the context.

No they're not. Abilities that target dead people are actually usually town I would say. I believe Silver's explanation right now and would rather not lynch him honestly.

@thegrovylekid even if that is true (you also forgot 4. The mafia used an ability on you which doesn't give you a notified affect) you can still be Team Aqua. Also, I checked with bb on Skype and he said the votecount is right, so I think you have a votecount of two now. Mystery solved? Mafia gave you a votecount of two!

Why would they do that? o_O

So, I have Sceptile. Confirmed. It says in my role that I got sceptile because, and I quote,
As Brendan picked a Mudkip you have picked Treecko (type advantages blahblah), captured it and worked hard to evolve it into a Sceptile!

Also, off topic, but I am currently reading Convicted 3, and I wish I had joined.

So, I have Sceptile. Confirmed. It says in my role that I got sceptile because, and I quote,

Also, off topic, but I am currently reading Convicted 3, and I wish I had joined.

This semi-confirms we have Swampert in the game, then? That Mudkip evolved into a Swampert and is the source of the Muddy Water attack?

... And I'll just say I got a hint at what your role is Cypher. I just... wonder what "pressured" you to hint like this.

*Brendan raises hand*.

None of my abilities are very strong so I'm not afraid of claiming it. Me and Cypher are now confotown as far as I'm concerned because that line of flavour with his Treecko (working hard to raise it) matches my line of flavour with my Mudkip perfectly.

Well. That was... anti-climactic. And fast.

And I guess that should put you both trustworthy. I'm just hoping this wasn't planned or something :p ...because that would be heart-breaking at the end, really.

Oh and @PMJ after re-reading and analyzing, I got the hint that you already answered the question I posed in a different reply afterwards to Celever, and I'm satisfied with it. For now. And for this game, I suppose.

... Sigh, I don't what a repeat of yesterday just pressuring the people who haven't posted yet. Out of all lynch candidates so far, SilverSilent's claim is the least solid for me, but I'll do some deep reading to see if all the factors really check out.

So suspicion about Celever was correct, then.

I'm kind of curious about one thing. As far as I'm aware, vote weights isn't an incredibly common mechanic. Yet GM DracLord was focusing on it quite a lot earlier, and now it turns out there's quite a bit of it going on (SilverSilent's ability, the Grimers and tgk suddenly having double vote weight). So what's the deal here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back