Finished Werewolf XXVIII: Omega Alpha - Game Finished - Postgame Up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@bbninjas @Camoclone if no one reaches majority by the day's end, what happens? No lynch or most votes dies?
The most votes dies.

Also, only roles that specifically state that they can be used to target a dead player may target a dead player. I think I wrote this someone, and I know I meant to. >_>

@Squirtle Squad - I assumed it was SilverSilent who could have targeted me with a Pokemon because nothing happened and I activated Cacturne on him because he was the most scummy to me at the time. Other than that, I could have been targeted with two other things last night - An ability that steals Pokémon [which would fail] or the kill, which was blocked by something.

Gallade notified me of being targeted by a mafia player. Nothing happened. SM tracked SilverSilent, who did not target me. This leaves two possibilites:

1. The kill

2. A Pokémon-stealing ability.

Due to the fact that my entire Role PM was posted, whoever targeted me probably targeted me with the kill, because everyone can see that none of my Pokémon can be stolen.

Also, I hate to bring up #CLEANEDBYFLAVOUR again, but @Celever - try and logically make flavour for the Team Magma/Aqua admins and leaders that makes sense for Stricken Illness.

Oh yeah, just so everyone knows, you still need to reach that post minimum of five otherwise subs!

Vote Count - Day 2

Valid through: Post 483

PMJ: 4 (Grimer (407), Grimer (407), Celever (451), thegrovylekid (469))
Ice Espeon: 1 (Grimer (407))
SilverSilent: 1 (Celever (413), simsands (416))
thegrovylekid: 1 (Celever (478))

Not voting: 13 (Growlitheguy, Reinforce, Squirtle Squad, PMJ, Yeowie, GM DracLord, scattered mind, TwistedTurtwig, Ice Espeon, Empoleon_master, SilverSilent, Keeper of Night, Cypher333)

Vote manipulations, if any, are shown in vote counts.

The most votes dies.

Also, only roles that specifically state that they can be used to target a dead player may target a dead player. I think I wrote this someone, and I know I meant to. >_>
I can confirm that he wrote this in one of the first posts of pre night 0 or something, also @Celever you're right about blaziken's ability but I didn't want to post about it for fear of being NKd, there are more restrictions on it but I again don't want to be too much of a target.

@Squirtle Squad - I assumed it was SilverSilent who could have targeted me with a Pokemon because nothing happened and I activated Cacturne on him because he was the most scummy to me at the time. Other than that, I could have been targeted with two other things last night - An ability that steals Pokémon [which would fail] or the kill, which was blocked by something.

Gallade notified me of being targeted by a mafia player. Nothing happened. SM tracked SilverSilent, who did not target me. This leaves two possibilites:

1. The kill

I think it was probably the kill. Obviously we had the whole screaming thing in the night flavour (probably something using Uproar) which protected the kill target -- I never said this because it was a very simple inference to make. However, this is assuming you're town. It'd be nice for the doc to be able to clean whoever he protected, but obviously the negative consequences far outweigh the positives.
Also, I hate to bring up #CLEANEDBYFLAVOUR again, but @Celever - try and logically make flavour for the Team Magma/Aqua admins and leaders that makes sense for Stricken Illness.
Well who's to say you actually have it? It could easily be made up. And honestly you wouldn't be able to guess any of my abilities based on my flavour, so I don't think it's an apt argument in this game.
I can confirm that he wrote this in one of the first posts of pre night 0 or something, also @Celever you're right about blaziken's ability but I didn't want to post about it for fear of being NKd, there are more restrictions on it but I again don't want to be too much of a target.
Just claim the vote manip! Dx There are plenty of targets, and honestly your hyper-cautious playstyle screams indie to me... I'm just giving you the BOD right now.

##UNVOTE:SilverSilent

You still haven't answered to my question and I still consider you on my scum list, but for now -

@thegrovylekid - Please explain.

Sorry, I overlooked your question when you asked me about yourself.

Anyways, as for PMJ. I kind of see it both ways. PMJ is basically trying to rile everyone up and cause an uproar on D1 while D2 he's being more passive on what to do now. I could see how that's scummy to some people, but at the same time it could prove to be town in order to bring out some people that are scum. I'm leaning at little towards scum, but I'm giving the benefit of the doubt for now until I feel like more can be proven to be scummy.

1. The kill

Due to the fact that my entire Role PM was posted, whoever targeted me probably targeted me with the kill, because everyone can see that none of my Pokémon can be stolen.

I can't activate my ability on people still alive, my ability only works when people are dead and only the day/night prior they were killed. The only person I could verify anything on was Luis, hence why I used my ability on him to see if he was hiding any information on flip. Of course as Celever stated, the chances are low for them to have hidden flips but I still wanted to be sure, you never know when they'd have an ability that would be very crippling.

I also didn't realise that this was about me. I do have to point out that the only reason why I was on all the lynches is because I was the one looking through posts and finding cases lol.

I realize this, but you have to admit that you looked a bit too buddy-buddy with Ice Espeon there...

You seem to be confirming this, but are you actually already in the know about Swampert? Are you trying to drag it away from yourself?
Considering that there is a Blaziken out there too, I'd imagine the Swampert is Team Aqua and the Blaziken is Team Magma. For now, I classify simsands: Aqua and EM: Magma. If a Sceptile appears it'd probably belong to a more independent role, like Steven. Unless the three are belonging to a trio of rangers; which is believable, considering Keith, Kate and Kellyn.

I'm not confirming anything. Just being logical.

He's somewhat of a nullread.

Haha, the people I usually play with agrees with you... o_O x.x

Regarding SilverSilent, I'm having trouble believing his explanation of why he targeted Luis tonight. It seems way too rare for a role to have info hidden at flip for it to be worth checking a dead person... The only games I have seen town target dead players, they had resurrecting abilities. Otherwise, it has been all scum. I see this as the best vote right now, so I'm keeping it where it is.

Vote Count - Day 2

Valid through: Post 483

PMJ: 4 (Grimer (407), Grimer (407), Celever (451), thegrovylekid (469))
Ice Espeon: 1 (Grimer (407))
SilverSilent: 1 (Celever (413), simsands (416))
thegrovylekid: 1 (Celever (478))

Not voting: 13 (Growlitheguy, Reinforce, Squirtle Squad, PMJ, Yeowie, GM DracLord, scattered mind, TwistedTurtwig, Ice Espeon, Empoleon_master, SilverSilent, Keeper of Night, Cypher333)

Vote manipulations, if any, are shown in vote counts.

It doesn't show that I voted for SS.. Is that a mistake or someone prevents me from voting?

@Celever - Team Magma targeted me for the kill last night, due to process of elimination from my Justified ability activating yet no abilities having any effect. As such, we can conclude that I am not a part of Team Magma.

Also,

##UNVOTE: PMJ

##VOTE: SilverSilent

You're the best lynch for now, abilities that target dead people are pretty suspicious. Luis also said he had a Galladite, so you could have taken that from him.

And of course Silver posts an explanation of what I was saying right before I hit the reply button ^.^

Also,

##UNVOTE: PMJ

##VOTE: SilverSilent

You're the best lynch for now, abilities that target dead people are pretty suspicious. Luis also said he had a Galladite, so you could have taken that from him.
No they're not. Abilities that target dead people are actually usually town I would say. I believe Silver's explanation right now and would rather not lynch him honestly.

@thegrovylekid even if that is true (you also forgot 4. The mafia used an ability on you which doesn't give you a notified affect) you can still be Team Aqua. Also, I checked with bb on Skype and he said the votecount is right, so I think you have a votecount of two now. Mystery solved? Mafia gave you a votecount of two!

Why would they do that? o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back