Finished Werewolf XXVIII: Omega Alpha - Game Finished - Postgame Up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of [adventures] Manga, Tabitha's signature Manga Pokémon is Toarkoal. Wally's first catch in adventures is Keckleon. This means Courtney could very likely have Ninetales, Shelly Ludicolo, and Matt [outside of Sharpedo] has Azumarill. Archie and Maxie have Sharpedo and Camerupt, as well as Walrein and Houndoom [5 of them] which explains where those came from.

Speaking of [adventures] Manga, Tabitha's signature Manga Pokémon is Toarkoal. Wally's first catch in adventures is Keckleon. This means Courtney could very likely have Ninetales, Shelly Ludicolo, and Matt [outside of Sharpedo] has Azumarill. Archie and Maxie have Sharpedo and Camerupt, as well as Walrein and Houndoom [5 of them] which explains where those came from.

Yes!! I was just reading this! Noticed Tabitha had Torkoal in the manga, which means yeah, likely that their Pokemon are influenced on the manga!
Good pick TGK

Also, very few important trainers outside of Tate And Liza have Psychic Pokémon, which I don't think SilverSilent is based on his abilities [Tate and Liza are pretty much the most obvious pair of masons possible]

Also, very few important trainers outside of Tate And Liza have Psychic Pokémon, which I don't think SilverSilent is based on his abilities [Tate and Liza are pretty much the most obvious pair of masons possible]
The only one I can think of off the top of my head is Steven Stone, but Im sure he would have way better abilities then what SS is quoting...

Everything about SilverSilent checks out and TGK accidentally provided the perfect defense to my case when trying to incriminate SilverSilent. As such, ##UNVOTE: TGK ##VOTE: PMJ.

@thegrovylekid I never claimed to be good at this game! :p In fact, when I saw Empoleon_master starting to sheep me I even told him that experience doesn't mean I'm better than anyone else, and honestly I would much rather EM create his own opinions and reads on players than just have him sheep me 100% of the time. Regardless, I'm better in less active/spammy games since I actually have the time to look over things properly. With Camo in the game we'd probably be at at least page 40 by now, which makes searching the thread for leads so much more difficult. This is why I'm paying so much attention to this game! ^-^
Not all games have masons, and much fewer have two. You said you are a mason thanks to your Thoughts to Yourself ability, so I don't think it's unlikely that he's Tate or Liza. Hell, maybe he's Tate AND Liza since they only have 3 unique Pokemon in ORAS and the magna anyway -- in ORAS you have Solrock and Lunatone and in the manga you have those two and two Spoink.

Everything about SilverSilent checks out and TGK accidentally provided the perfect defense to my case when trying to incriminate SilverSilent. As such, ##UNVOTE: TGK ##VOTE: PMJ.

@thegrovylekid I never claimed to be good at this game! :p In fact, when I saw Empoleon_master starting to sheep me I even told him that experience doesn't mean I'm better than anyone else, and honestly I would much rather EM create his own opinions and reads on players than just have him sheep me 100% of the time. Regardless, I'm better in less active/spammy games since I actually have the time to look over things properly. With Camo in the game we'd probably be at at least page 40 by now, which makes searching the thread for leads so much more difficult. This is why I'm paying so much attention to this game! ^-^

Not all games have masons, and much fewer have two. You said you are a mason thanks to your Thoughts to Yourself ability, so I don't think it's unlikely that he's Tate or Liza. Hell, maybe he's Tate AND Liza since they only have 3 unique Pokemon in ORAS and the magna anyway -- in ORAS you have Solrock and Lunatone and in the manga you have those two and two Spoink.

I was just reading back through the Day's activities and I came across TGK's mason post. (and now i come back to the recent page and you've commented on it)...

TGK do you have confirmation that your mason partner is town??? Don't reveal who they are, just be careful that they aren't scum or anything, not that I can think of any connections between the evil teams and Wally... (Honestly have no idea who Wally could Mason with... still thinking...)

To me it just seems like a weird place to have a mason chat?? In your head??? Thoughts to yourself? Doesn't make sense...

Yeah but then he claimed later that there was someone else there, like a mason chat...

Not sure what to make of it... A mason chat in one's head? haha..

From the vague info I have about what Mason chat is it's most likely a combination of words or something typed into the thoughts in your own head that trigger what I guess would be an event ie someone getting an ite. Or it could be someone that will do X if they read Y text from the TIYOH thing . (Thoughts in your own head) now to help figure out if there's a thief ability I hope this would help, who has an ite and for what pokemon? This would help us figure out if say G has sceptilite but J has the iet, next day suddenly there's a sudden mega sceptile or something.
I have no ite but I can confirm I have blaziken, celever has the blazikenite, there has been a swampert confirmed to exist as muddy water has been used.

We don't actually know for definite that there is a Swampert. There's an abundance of Pokemon in the Hoenn dex who learn the attack, such as the Azurill, Barboach and Clamperl families and Relicanth.

Empoleon, masons are a group of players who can communicate privately outside of the thread. This was explained clearly to you earlier.

@bbninjas I think it's time to sub Growlithe out since this is his third of three games he hasn't actually played in. Vom, who I know has signed up as a sub with you, will be useful to have around today.

We don't actually know for definite that there is a Swampert. There's an abundance of Pokemon in the Hoenn dex who learn the attack, such as the Azurill, Barboach and Clamperl families and Relicanth.

Empoleon, masons are a group of players who can communicate privately outside of the thread. This was explained clearly to you earlier.

@bbninjas I think it's time to sub Growlithe out since this is his third of three games he hasn't actually played in. Vom, who I know has signed up as a sub with you, will be useful to have around today.
Whilst yes we don't know, I think its highly likely? If there was a lonely Torchic that didn't get picked up, and the fact that Cypher appears to be claiming May, its likely that Brendan would be present? But its not guaranteed so you are indeed correct sir :p

and yes!! growlitheguy has signed up for three games (two mafia, one kingdoms) and hasn't showed his face in any of them!!! ##RemoveHim!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back