Finished Werewolf XXVIII: Omega Alpha - Game Finished - Postgame Up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Swear to god if I get lynched.

##UNVOTE: PMJ

GDI simsands you really should have said this earlier IMO. Also it's quite important that you claim your Pokemon species please. I won't say why yet.

Squirtle Squad defending PMJ isn't necessarily scummy. I've defended plenty of mafia in my time. It's still a little something to keep in mind, though not at all grounds for a lynch today.

Also someone claimed announcer (publishing Birch's notes) I swear. Was it Cypher?

Sorry @scattered mind during the day for me I'm stuck posting on my phone quickly at school. Sometimes I don't manage, but when I do post I usually have to stick to a certain topic unless there's something pressing for me to comment on and sometimes I only have time to do tiny one-liners. I guess I made a mistake remembering who claimed it.

GDI simsands you really should have said this earlier IMO. Also it's quite important that you claim your Pokemon species please. I won't say why yet.

Squirtle Squad defending PMJ isn't necessarily scummy. I've defended plenty of mafia in my time. It's still a little something to keep in mind, though not at all grounds for a lynch today.

Also someone claimed announcer (publishing Birch's notes) I swear. Was it Cypher?

Sorry @scattered mind during the day for me I'm stuck posting on my phone quickly at school. Sometimes I don't manage, but when I do post I usually have to stick to a certain topic unless there's something pressing for me to comment on and sometimes I only have time to do tiny one-liners. I guess I made a mistake remembering who claimed it.

I think it was Cypher actually.

So both you and TGK got confused about me? it's kinda weird TGK knew what you were talking about when saying I claimed Birch.
What about the other thing I said about Cypher? When you said he is pushing the lynch on PMJ together with you and TGK while he actually never mentioned PMJ?

So both you and TGK got confused about me? it's kinda weird TGK knew what you were talking about when saying I claimed Birch.
What about the other thing I said about Cypher? When you said he is pushing the lynch on PMJ together with you and TGK while he actually never mentioned PMJ?
I could've sworn he did. This is what happens when I post on my phone in the 5 minutes between lessons; they're incredibly rushed and not at all thought out lol.

I wanted to at least try staying under the cover for a while, you usually shouldn't have to reveal an investigative role this early in the game, especially if you don't have info on the scum :/

I own an Alakazam. It has a JOAT ability; I either learn the role name of the player, block him or reveal his Pokemon. I was planning on using it on either EM or GM tonight, since they seem the most scummy to me.

The big problem is, even if we all unvote and don't vote again by the end of the day, Grimers.

@PMJ - I'm assuming you sent that Grimer at Ice Espeon?

I could've sworn he did. This is what happens when I post on my phone in the 5 minutes between lessons; they're incredibly rushed and not at all thought out lol.

Still that doesn't explain why TGK understood what you meant. Cypher is the one who claimed Birch. He also claimed it by answering TGK's question. (post 629 page 32).
Then, later on TGK posts a post about possible roles, deciding that Cypher has claimed May (post 638 page 32) . Cypher in fact never claimed directly to be May, he only mentioned that he got Sceptile, hinting that he is May by asking who is Brendan (posts 593,595 page 30), which Celever then replied he is and that because of this they are all confirmed town (post 596 page 30).

Since Cypher claimed Birch, the whole confo-town idea of Celever is invalid.
I don't know if they really got so much confused or this is a scumslip by one or all of them while trying to make a scummy plan to make them or one of them confirmed town.
Cypher never corrected Celever about him being the one who claimed Birch and never showed any resistance to the idea that he is May.
I don't really think all of them are Mafia since it is unlikely to put such a risky plan but I think one of them tricked the other 2 and is scum.

@Celever @Cypher333 @thegrovylekid - please respond.

Sorry @Celever SS defending PMJ constantly despite all the stuff he's said then daring us to lynch him didn't really seem to fit at all in my mind as it just makes no sense to me. @simands I think you should use the alakazam on either SS or the alleged wallace as they seen scummy and trying to divert attention away from them. Btw my pokemon's ability is similar to yours HOWEVER, it only works once and I have to be really lucky or really smart when I use it.

Also assume a professor birch character exists in te gane, wouldn't they be notified when lore wise their character gives a pokemon to someone? I was given a torchic by Birch when I claimed it first. And if the Birch role actually existed wouldn't that mean that they would be notified as to whom their character gave the pokemon to such as my torchic and thus being able to confirm weather or not I am a member of a team, an inde or town?

The big problem is, even if we all unvote and don't vote again by the end of the day, Grimers.

@PMJ - I'm assuming you sent that Grimer at Ice Espeon?

No. I tried using Minun on simsands but I was blocked by muddy water. According to my role PM I am not allowed to use the Capture Styler on a horde Pokemon in the same night I use Minun, and vice versa. Since the flavor implied there were multiple people who could use a horde Pokemon (I was honestly just expecting me and Solana although I guess the heroes of ranger 2 and 3 would have capture stylers too) I decided to just use Minun to make it clear it was me who had done it.

I'm surprised Ice Espeon had it, I always thought it would have been from someone who also tried to Grimer me but bbninjas said sorry two people beat you to it and he was like all right fine Ice Espeon I guess lol

Guys... This professor birch stuff is all in the OP!

Bbninjas is playing Professor Birch so there's no professor Birch character playing here...
No one has claimed Birch, Cypher claimed May ages ago (and he's the journalist which he claimed as well)

@Celever So you're Brendan with Swampert, Cypher claimed he got blocked earlier hence why the journal article couldn't be posted. PMJ is also claiming to have been blocked too by Muddy water? Can you block more than one at a time?

Yes I know it sounds scummy because you all wanted PMJ lynched, I'm just reminded of IE's game when it was KoN vs Camo I was so sure Camo was town and that's the same feeling I have here, that's all :)

Skipped over the post when I was reading what I missed when I was sleeping!
Why do you think I will be killed early?

Yeah, we can't simply go on role names. It is as we noticed earlier so that a known character can be a safe claim. Then you should also know that my character doesn't even exist in the manga. Apparently, I'm supposed to be one of the ranger students who was promoted by Lamont at the end of the flavour.

However, there's one thing that I do know. I've been trying to hint at it the entire day, but it doesn't seem to have gotten through, so I'll be blunt. I looked up PMJ last night. I found out that his role name is indeed Lunick. If this means he's town, I cannot say for sure, but I really can't see the protagonist being scum. He is not worth the lynch.

Now, I'm slightly curious why Squirtle Squad is so sure PMJ is innocent. Maybe he's Solana, and they're masons? But that doesn't make much sense, since TGK already claimed mason, and SS already soft claimed Wallace.

As I said, it was just a feeling, it's not that I was so sure, it was just a hunch. :)

##unvote: GM DracLord

Guys... This professor birch stuff is all in the OP!

Bbninjas is playing Professor Birch so there's no professor Birch character playing here...
No one has claimed Birch, Cypher claimed May ages ago (and he's the journalist which he claimed as well)

@Celever So you're Brendan with Swampert, Cypher claimed he got blocked earlier hence why the journal article couldn't be posted. PMJ is also claiming to have been blocked too by Muddy water? Can you block more than one at a time?

Yes I know it sounds scummy because you all wanted PMJ lynched, I'm just reminded of IE's game when it was KoN vs Camo I was so sure Camo was town and that's the same feeling I have here, that's all :)

I knew I must have missed something. Well then, my theory is wrong.

ugh i just had this whole post typed out ranting at SM and then I saw his(?) latest post. Celever. Did you use Muddy Water, and if so, who did you target?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back