Finished Werewolf XXVIII: Omega Alpha - Game Finished - Postgame Up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm only back for a post (off to church tonight)

Guys this is a mistake, I've said it before, I'm not happy with a lynch on PMJ. If he flips town I'm gonna say I told ya so. If he's scum you can lynch me for being his teammate or something. It's just a hunch so I could be wrong, but it's just a bad gut feeling.

I'm still standing by a Drac lynch or someone else, we can hit PMJ and simsands hard tomorrow.

Anyways off to church. Please make good decisions! :/
You have a good point, if we lynch him that would next to clear you if he's not scum, HOWEVER, suppose that both of you are working together in some form or another with PMJ being a possible town member upon flip, upon that flip you would appear innocent thus giving the rest of the group full trust in you weather or not you are actually scum or idie. I suspect that this is what you're really going for as him being lynched will give you power IN SOME FORM, wheather it's giving you an air tight alibi should he flip town or a third party mechanic ie you are an idie gaining something from his death.
This follows the same psychology as a school yard bully telling an abused kid to tell on him despite the abused kid throwing sand at the abuser's face in self defence. Thus giving him a perfect reason to cry bully on the abused kid despite it being in an act of self defence.

SS CLEARLY wants us to lynch PMJ no matter what happens as he can only benefit from it, well played SS, well played. HOWEVER, I still remain locked into the thought patterns of the greatest detective that ever fictionally lived, L. If no one else would suspect you could be doing something while everyone else is accusing eachother you could cause divides in trust, and generally do whatever you want. It is all TOO CONVIENIENT to be set up like this.

##VOTE SQUIRTLE SQUAD

*breaks character* STUPID FING IPOD! You delete my reply the first 5 times and now you can't even bold a vote? WTF???!??? *goes back into character*
##VOTE SQUIRTLE SQUAD

I'm only back for a post (off to church tonight)

Guys this is a mistake, I've said it before, I'm not happy with a lynch on PMJ. If he flips town I'm gonna say I told ya so. If he's scum you can lynch me for being his teammate or something. It's just a hunch so I could be wrong, but it's just a bad gut feeling.

I'm still standing by a Drac lynch or someone else, we can hit PMJ and simsands hard tomorrow.

And your basis for my vote just because I kept count of the vote weight... You are just directing it to get me next either way

##VOTE SQUIRTLE SQUAD

Let me go further with the psychology aspect of this. You tell us to do something you do NOT want us to do, yet you do it with such shame and condesention that you make or try to make us feel stupid for even thinking of lynching PMJ, however you will be "schocked and mortified" when we do vote for you and chances are that you will be scum upon flip as there is no other logical reason you would be calling us out like this when we vote on PMJ.

I actually thought about SS trying to win some town cred in protecting PMJ, knowing he is town but that can only work if there is only one fraction of scums. Team Magma and Aqua cannot know about each other, thus SS cannot know for sure if someone is town or the opposing team, considering he is Mafia.
Unless they know about each other but I don't think so.. Is that possible?
I checked the rules post and there is no explanation about that. Did the host say anything about it later?

I was cleaned by flavour last game because Mayor Kara, my role, would have known all of the mafia's targets. You yourself pointed this out in the postgame. There is no reason why Lunick would know all of the town this game. Hell, I don't think Lunick has even been referenced in the flavour.

@Yeowie mafia got safes anyway, bb confirmed it earlier.

Lunick is in the flavour.

And your basis for my vote just because I kept count of the vote weight... You are just directing it to get me next either way

##VOTE SQUIRTLE SQUAD

This is OMGUS am I right or a bandwagon.. Either way he's upset I've caught him.

I just genuinely believe PMJ to be town, that's all.

Vote Count - Day 2

Valid through: Post 707

PMJ: 6 (Grimer (407), Grimer (407), Celever (451), thegrovylekid (469), thegrovylekid (554), Celever (567), Yeowie (610), thegrovylekid (665), thegrovylekid (677))
Ice Espeon: 1 (Grimer (407), SilverSilent (640))
SilverSilent: 0 (Celever (413), simsands (416), thegrovylekid (498), Squirtle Squad (532))
thegrovylekid: 0 (Celever (478))
TwistedTurtwig: 1 (Squirtle Squad (587), scattered mind (611))
GM Draclord: 1 (Squirtle Squad (627), thegrovylekid (655), thegrovylekid (667))
Squirtle Squad: 2 (Empoleon_master (702), GM Draclord (703))

Not voting: 8 (Growlitheguy, Reinforce, PMJ, TwistedTurtwig, Ice Espeon, Keeper of Night, Cypher333, simsands)

Vote manipulations, if any, are shown in vote counts.

------
Anyways, I'm off for the night and may not be able to check too early in the morning. @Camoclone, you're on.

Vote Count - Day 2

Valid through: Post 707

PMJ: 6 (Grimer (407), Grimer (407), Celever (451), thegrovylekid (469), thegrovylekid (554), Celever (567), Yeowie (610), thegrovylekid (665), thegrovylekid (677))
Ice Espeon: 1 (Grimer (407), SilverSilent (640))
SilverSilent: 0 (Celever (413), simsands (416), thegrovylekid (498), Squirtle Squad (532))
thegrovylekid: 0 (Celever (478))
TwistedTurtwig: 1 (Squirtle Squad (587), scattered mind (611))
GM Draclord: 1 (Squirtle Squad (627), thegrovylekid (655), thegrovylekid (667))
Squirtle Squad: 2 (Empoleon_master (702), GM Draclord (703))

Not voting: 8 (Growlitheguy, Reinforce, PMJ, TwistedTurtwig, Ice Espeon, Keeper of Night, Cypher333, simsands)

Vote manipulations, if any, are shown in vote counts.

------

Anyways, I'm off for the night and may not be able to check too early in the morning. @Camoclone, you're on.

SilverSilent's vote does not count?

GM Drac have indeed just done both bandwagon and OMGUS on SS. Looks pretty scummy. Can you explain yourself @GM DracLord ?

##UNVOTE:TwistedTurtwig

No point to keep this vote anymore.

Don't lynch Squirtle Squad today. His reason for being scummy is his defending of PMJ. Lynching him before PMJ is dumb.

Finally back home and available for posting now.

On the topic of names clearing people, I would agree, but hesitantly. In my game, for example, I some of the names I gave to the scum for claims were main characters within the Avatar universe (such as Asami Sato, Kya, Bumi, Raiko, Desna, Eska, Suyin etc.) and bb and Camo could easily do the same thing here. However, as Lunick is mentioned in the OP, I'm inclined to believe PMJ's claim for now. I think the lynch on SilverSilent mentioned at the begining of the day does have some merit though. Targeting dead/alive people to determine vote weight seems like a very filler-ish role, and with only 17 players I'm not sure whether there would be room in the game for it (unless it's for balancing purposes). Also targeting Luis could possibly be about retrieving abilities that he had, idk.

I was cleaned by flavour last game because Mayor Kara, my role, would have known all of the mafia's targets. You yourself pointed this out in the postgame. There is no reason why Lunick would know all of the town this game. Hell, I don't think Lunick has even been referenced in the flavour.

@Yeowie mafia got safes anyway, bb confirmed it earlier.

I pointed it out in the postgame, but that wasn't the reasoning you used when you said you were cleared by flavor. You used the fact that your claimed character's name appeared in the update and did what you said it would do. I can prove my abilities, but not my alignment.

Lunick (who is mentioned in the OP, by the way) is as much of a good guy as Brendan or May or probably all these Pokemon Ranger kids I don't even know.

GM Drac have indeed just done both bandwagon and OMGUS on SS. Looks pretty scummy. Can you explain yourself @GM DracLord ?
Not really much of a wagon while PMJ still lead by 4 votes, OMGUS, probably. Regardless, I don't see why you guys wanting to shoot me down just because I so happen keep count the vote weight.

I would be able to post during the weekend due to an event is coming and restricted time to read here

I pointed it out in the postgame, but that wasn't the reasoning you used when you said you were cleared by flavor. You used the fact that your claimed character's name appeared in the update and did what you said it would do. I can prove my abilities, but not my alignment.

Lunick (who is mentioned in the OP, by the way) is as much of a good guy as Brendan or May or probably all these Pokemon Ranger kids I don't even know.
That was because in your flavour you actually confirmed role names. We don't have the same advantage in this game -- Zinnia has been mentioned as much as Lunnick in flavour, and we all saw how that claim turned out.

Also me and Cypher aren't clean because we've claimed Brendan and May. From my POV Cypher is clean, because his line of flavour about training the Treecko he got matches my flavour about training my Mudkip perfectly. If May were merely his safe claim he wouldn't have got the same flavour as I. I am not clean by any means because Team Aqua is still very much a possibility for me, I'm just read inno by the entire game, and by extension Cypher has the same levels of inno as I do. This is why I say we are clean.

@Ice Espeon be sure to read this post too because while phrased as an answer to PMJ I responded to your above post too

That's very much a possibility @Celever and I do think you're both town with the flavour stuff, but we can't rule out the possibility that you could both be scum if you both come under suspicion for whatever reason in the future.

That's very much a possibility @Celever and I do think you're both town with the flavour stuff, but we can't rule out the possibility that you could both be scum if you both come under suspicion for whatever reason in the future.
Has my post changed your opinion on PMJ too? After all, you said that you believe his claim because Lunick is in the OP, but Zinnia, Luis' fake claim, was too.

@Celever The only flavour in the OP I can find for Zinnia is "A mysterious young girl drops down from a cavern above. “A primal reversion, huh?” she murmurs. “Looks like someone finally got their act together…”" which isn't exactly clear (although it does suggest her), whereas Lunick was mentioned numerous times by name. I'm not ruling out PMJ based on flavour just as I'm not ruling out you or Cypher333 on flavour (in fact, I'm more suspicious of him than you two play-wise) but for now, unless someone else claims Lunick I'm inclined to believe PMJ.

01 GGuy - not posting no idea
02 RF - not soo much thing to say
03 TGK - whats else to say about wally
04 Celever - normal style of contributing which is alot, also does this when he was mafia
06 SSquad - still remember you traitor from the HP ww.
07 PMJ - somehow him beeing steered to a lynch might meant he is town,one town suspsct him and the mafia take the wheel to make sure pmj is lynched
08 Yeowie - dont know much about him
09 KoN - not like him posting too little compared to others
11 SM - unfortunately, im not so familiar with your game play
12 Ssands - i guess the only worry is you going to be killed early
13 Cypher - could swing both way afaic
14 TT - i do think he is rather quite in this game compared to his active self in other game he is town but still, we arent going eith the logic TT is always scum right,
15 SSilent - quite a new player so nothing overly suspicious of him being mafia
16 IE - i dont see any threat from him of being mafia
17 EM - since he is new, him being in a group would somehow lead to be him being abit more quite ir drastically change his style for atleast while. Like the early day 2(or end of day 1)

Why do you think I will be killed early?

That was because in your flavour you actually confirmed role names. We don't have the same advantage in this game -- Zinnia has been mentioned as much as Lunnick in flavour, and we all saw how that claim turned out.

Also me and Cypher aren't clean because we've claimed Brendan and May. From my POV Cypher is clean, because his line of flavour about training the Treecko he got matches my flavour about training my Mudkip perfectly. If May were merely his safe claim he wouldn't have got the same flavour as I. I am not clean by any means because Team Aqua is still very much a possibility for me, I'm just read inno by the entire game, and by extension Cypher has the same levels of inno as I do. This is why I say we are clean.

@Ice Espeon be sure to read this post too because while phrased as an answer to PMJ I responded to your above post too

Yeah, we can't simply go on role names. It is as we noticed earlier so that a known character can be a safe claim. Then you should also know that my character doesn't even exist in the manga. Apparently, I'm supposed to be one of the ranger students who was promoted by Lamont at the end of the flavour.

However, there's one thing that I do know. I've been trying to hint at it the entire day, but it doesn't seem to have gotten through, so I'll be blunt. I looked up PMJ last night. I found out that his role name is indeed Lunick. If this means he's town, I cannot say for sure, but I really can't see the protagonist being scum. He is not worth the lynch.

Now, I'm slightly curious why Squirtle Squad is so sure PMJ is innocent. Maybe he's Solana, and they're masons? But that doesn't make much sense, since TGK already claimed mason, and SS already soft claimed Wallace.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back