Finished Werewolf XXVIII: Omega Alpha - Game Finished - Postgame Up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand what you meant when you talked about me. Could you try to type that better? I really couldn't read it.
.. As you are new to the game, you are probably been advice to not post so much if you are in a team. However it could also meant that you post too much, then when you are suddenly stopped by your team member which lead to the period where you babrely posted. It just a small theory

.. As you are new to the game, you are probably been advice to not post so much if you are in a team. However it could also meant that you post too much, then when you are suddenly stopped by your team member which lead to the period where you babrely posted. It just a small theory
I don't belong to a team asides from town and I just post waaaay too much. If you saw me on another forum website I was on when I was on it I was pretty known for ***** posting a lot and pretty hated for it. I stopped posting day 1 as I learned to shut up until I felt like I actually had a chance about knowing WTF I was talking about.

@GM DracLord there's an important thing to bear in mind -- the claims:
Celever - Brendan
Cypher333 - May (his flavour for his starter matches mine, thus I believe him)
TGK - Wally

^ These are all town and TGK accidentally cleaned himself lol. You did mention that the lynch on PMJ could be being led by scum. This would seem likely if not for the fact that the main three people pushing it, that being TGK, Cypher and I, are all basically confotown at this point, and at the very least incredibly widely read town.

@PMJ's claim isn't necessarily scummy actually, and that role is on town quite a lot because later on if the town hits the right targets it helps the town's cause immensely. However, it's also on mafia quite a lot. There's a major thing to point out about this claim: PMJ said that his role would make a lot of sense if there is a Plusle which adds a vote to a player. We "know" from flavour that Solana is in the game (who has a Plusle), and we also know that thegrovylekid has gained a vote weight of 2 today. So, open and shut case, right? Not exactly....

....thegrovylekid used Judgment last night, which alerts him when he is targeted by players aligned with the anti-town. I think that Lunick is a safe claim, and Solana is another one, just like I think someone said Zinnia was part of the flavour at some point and turned out to be a safe claim too. I don't think that they are both on the same mafia team, though. I think whoever has the Solana fake claim is on Team Aqua while PMJ with his Lunick face claim is on Team Magma, since a large reason for wanting to lynch him is his connections with Luispipe8 and playing by the flip there.

Oh, and hi @Keeper of Night! It looks like you've finished catching up now looking at what you said, so would you mind posting your thoughts on each player today, just like GM Drac did? That's generally the best way to let everyone know where you stand after a bout of low activity.

Oh, and hi @Keeper of Night! It looks like you've finished catching up now looking at what you said, so would you mind posting your thoughts on each player today, just like GM Drac did? That's generally the best way to let everyone know where you stand after a bout of low activity.
I had a better response to this, then the forums died and it didn't come back. Oh well. But I think I already gave my opinions on most lynch candidates already.
I think lynching TGK is silly, so I don't support that. I get that you claimed Brendan, and since there was no cc I'm willing to believe you and Cypher.
I'm honestly not keeping up with Drac, but he gave his reads, and I don't find him particularly scummy. Empoleon is in a similar boat, he just reads newbie to me, so I can't point fingers.
PMJ is the most scummy to me atm, playing very defensive, and I am not certain where to stand on his claim. But it is who I fully plan on voting for when the day gets closer to its end.

...Why are there TT votes again? Because he's inactive? That's not a good reason right now. He'll most likely be modkilled or subbed later on, so voting him is pointless.

Most of what I've read today has been, imo, just helping players understand alignment. And sure, maybe there is a weekend, but I'm going away for it and probs won't be at my computer much: therefore I want to see this lynch on PMJ so that we get more info.
On that note, I still don't see any proof to why PMJ should be town, unless I've biased myself into thinking that. Which I could have. Because I am known for being arrogant. But that aside, there's still not really anyone else to lynch, so we may as well go ahead.

Lunick isn't some ex aqua agent like zinnia he's the hero of Pokémon ranger. Minun is his partner. Jesus. Are all of you scum? You must be if you are going to claim the hero is scum. I am cleared by flavor. Where the hell is Solana to back me up? Ugh.

I haven't had time to do anything but defend myself because celever has done nothing but breathe down my neck all day. I posted my scum reads when asked. Not sure what else you want from me, Keeper.

Lunick isn't some ex aqua agent like zinnia he's the hero of Pokémon ranger. Minun is his partner. Jesus. Are all of you scum? You must be if you are going to claim the hero is scum. I am cleared by flavor. Where the hell is Solana to back me up? Ugh.

I haven't had time to do anything but defend myself because celever has done nothing but breathe down my neck all day. I posted my scum reads when asked. Not sure what else you want from me, Keeper.
Zinnia was a Team Magma safeclaim, not a Team Aqua. Her past life is irrelevant.

The hero can be scum. Obviously the mafia will have strong safes.
Most of what I've read today has been, imo, just helping players understand alignment. And sure, maybe there is a weekend, but I'm going away for it and probs won't be at my computer much: therefore I want to see this lynch on PMJ so that we get more info.
On that note, I still don't see any proof to why PMJ should be town, unless I've biased myself into thinking that. Which I could have. Because I am known for being arrogant. But that aside, there's still not really anyone else to lynch, so we may as well go ahead.
I agree, we're going round in circles.

Celever you're missing the point 100%. You used this exact argument last game but you can't see it because you are now on the outside looking in. Lunick isn't scum. There is no logical way you can spin it.

I have to go. I'll try to reply more in a few hours once I'm home.

Oh, and something I was going to comment on earlier:
Already said I had a scum read on simsands, and a tiny one on tgk but I might just be tinfoiling that one
[sarcasm]veeeeeeeeeery helpful PMJ[/sarcasm]

And to add to what KoN said just then, these are my words:
PMJ is the most scummy to me atm, playing very defensive, and I am not certain where to stand on his claim. But it is who I fully plan on voting for when the day gets closer to its end.
And also:
...Why are there TT votes again? Because he's inactive? That's not a good reason right now. He'll most likely be modkilled or subbed later on, so voting him is pointless.
Exactly.

Now on what PMJ thinks is an amazing claim:
With a bit of research and some common sense, anyone could have made up a claim for Lunick. You can't just be confotown coz you said so. And you're still defending.

Celever - Brendan
TGK - Wally

^ These are all town and TGK accidentally cleaned himself lol. You did mention that the lynch on PMJ could be being led by scum. This would seem likely if not for the fact that the main three people pushing it, that being TGK, Cypher and I, are all basically confotown at this point, and at the very least incredibly widely read town.

@PMJ's claim isn't necessarily scummy actually, and that role is on town quite a lot because later on if the town hits the right targets it helps the town's cause immensely. However, it's also on mafia quite a lot. There's a major thing to point out about this claim: PMJ said that his role would make a lot of sense if there is a Plusle which adds a vote to a player. We "know" from flavour that Solana is in the game (who has a Plusle), and we also know that thegrovylekid has gained a vote weight of 2 today. So, open and shut case, right? Not exactly....

....thegrovylekid used Judgment last night, which alerts him when he is targeted by players aligned with the anti-town. I think that Lunick is a safe claim, and Solana is another one, just like I think someone said Zinnia was part of the flavour at some point and turned out to be a safe claim too. I don't think that they are both on the same mafia team, though. I think whoever has the Solana fake claim is on Team Aqua while PMJ with his Lunick face claim is on Team Magma, since a large reason for wanting to lynch him is his connections with Luispipe8 and playing by the flip there.

Did you read what I said about the plusil and minun thing last page? It's basically what you said.

I'll leaving in half an hour so that's probably my last post. I'll be seeing these debates soon... Maybe...

Celever you're missing the point 100%. You used this exact argument last game but you can't see it because you are now on the outside looking in. Lunick isn't scum. There is no logical way you can spin it.
I was cleaned by flavour last game because Mayor Kara, my role, would have known all of the mafia's targets. You yourself pointed this out in the postgame. There is no reason why Lunick would know all of the town this game. Hell, I don't think Lunick has even been referenced in the flavour.

@Yeowie mafia got safes anyway, bb confirmed it earlier.

I was cleaned by flavour last game because Mayor Kara, my role, would have known all of the mafia's targets. You yourself pointed this out in the postgame. There is no reason why Lunick would know all of the town this game. Hell, I don't think Lunick has even been referenced in the flavour.

@Yeowie mafia got safes anyway, bb confirmed it earlier.

Yes and for all we know those confo town might as well be safeclaim for the mafia.

I'm only back for a post (off to church tonight)

Guys this is a mistake, I've said it before, I'm not happy with a lynch on PMJ. If he flips town I'm gonna say I told ya so. If he's scum you can lynch me for being his teammate or something. It's just a hunch so I could be wrong, but it's just a bad gut feeling.

I'm still standing by a Drac lynch or someone else, we can hit PMJ and simsands hard tomorrow.

Anyways off to church. Please make good decisions! :/

Celever - Brendan
TGK - Wally

Cypher is not voting for PMJ..nor he ever gave his thoughts on PMJ at all..
Why do you say he is pushing PMJ lynch?

Also, @thegrovylekid , @Celever , why did you say that I am professor Birch? I said that I'm not and that I never claimed that but you never responded..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back