Finished Werewolf XXVIII: Omega Alpha - Game Finished - Postgame Up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squirtle Squad

Aspiring Trainer
Actually it's pretty logical that Muddy water hits more then one player just like in the game.
Yep that would make sense now that you mention it..

@Celever vote choice? What are your thoughts on SilverSilent (I keep bringing him up, he just doesn't read as town, and now that all the pressure is off him he's gone again)

SilverSilent

Dem Eeveelutions
Yep that would make sense now that you mention it..

@Celever vote choice? What are your thoughts on SilverSilent (I keep bringing him up, he just doesn't read as town, and now that all the pressure is off him he's gone again)

I left work early and had a volunteer opportunity yesterday to go to (got my tan on too). I've still been reading posts when I can.

PMJ seems more town to me than scum as I've stated before. With GM Draclord's post about PMJ's role, that to me kind of confirms it.

My personal opinion is that one of the inactive players could be one of the ones that has caused his uproar and is not talking, or very little. Why I say this is because we've been focusing primarily on myself, PMJ, and occasionally simsands. Only until a few recent posts that SS and GMDraclord has came up. I genuinely feel like someone is possibly trying to keep the lowest radar possible until they can ensure that their position is no longer threatened at that point.

Also, I'm usually on when you all are not XD

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Celever, why don't you want to discuss your ability? It sounds like you have something to hide.

Scattered mind

Competitive VG Forums Mod
Forum Mod
OK Maybe I should share my own list of thoughts about everyone atm.
  1. @Growlitheguy- Going to get modkilled
  2. @Reinforce - Can't tell
  3. @thegrovylekid - Probably town.
  4. @Celever -Probably town.
  5. @Squirtle Squad- Probably town
  6. @PMJ -Probably town
  7. @Yeowie- Never brought any new ideas and mainly goes with the current lynch, might want to look town.
  8. @Keeper of Night- Although he caught up with us he still wont post much which makes it hard to read.
  9. @GM DracLord- Probably scum. Voting for SS only because he voted for him claiming it's because SS said he is talking about vote weights when he is obviously not the only one to think so.
  10. @scattered mind- That's me alright.
  11. @simsands- Probably town
  12. @Cypher333- Probably town
  13. @TwistedTurtwig- Going to get modkilled.
  14. @SilverSilent- Probably scum. If he is town his ability can be helpful and if not, that's probably means he now have the real abilities of Luis or his Pokémon. Also might be indie.
  15. @Ice Espeon- Inactive. Posts once in a while so he won't get modkilled. Probably scum.
  16. @Empoleon_master - Can't read.
Yeowie, GM DracLord, SilverSilent, Ice Espeon..

These are my main target for a lynch today. At least for now.

Scattered mind

Forum Mod
This is Luis's Role:

Role: Tabitha
Alignment: Team Magma

You are Tabitha, an Admin of Team Magma. You have placed your trust in Leader Maxie, and you believe he has the capability of defeating all who oppose. You are known to rely on Maxie even in your failures. But please, try not to have a tantrum!

Passive Ability: Magma's Capturer
If Leader Maxie holds you responsible for player elimination, you capture and own one of the eliminated player's Pokémon along with the ability (the Pokémon data will be sent to you). How notorious.

Passive Ability: Really, Really, Really Obnoxious
There are some people that get really, really, really annoying and neglect to get out of the way. You have decided that when a player targets you three or more times (even if you block the action) you will deal with them by eliminating them (and have a tantrum in the process).

Pokémon: Torkoal (Smokescreen)
Once each odd night (i.e. Night 1, Night 3), you may PM me ##ATKTORKOAL. If you do, any non-lethal actions used on you will fail that night.

Win Condition: Eliminate Team Aqua and outnumber the Pokémon Rangers.

Magma's Capture seems to be a general ability for Team Magma. Which looks like SS' ability. It's the same as the ranger's Capture styler ability which some rangers like me and PMJ have.

##VOTE:SilverSilent

Scattered mind

Forum Mod
mmm.. the problrm is that Luis has it as a passive ability and SS targeted Luis.. Still, they both involved with eliminated player. IDK.. please tell me what you think.

Celever

Wheeeee~
Celever, why don't you want to discuss your ability? It sounds like you have something to hide.
Not really. I just don't see why we should tell the mafia all of our roles. I'm not considered scummy, so claiming would be foolish.
mmm.. the problrm is that Luis has it as a passive ability and SS targeted Luis.. Still, they both involved with eliminated player. IDK.. please tell me what you think.
Yeah, this is the problem indeed. If a team has a team-wide ability, that ability will be identical for each player. Clearly SilverSilent's role is different to Luis'.

GM DracLord isn't mafia as far as I'm concerned. Of course, I'm not always right and GM Drac is one of those players who plays literally exactly the same as town or scum, but I don't think he's a real danger to us and it could be a waste of a lynch. Really we want info on him via roles.

Squirtle Squad

Aspiring Trainer
Hmm loving your thoughts SM, the only thing that I could do flavour wise to connect Luis (Tabitha) and silver silent is by hypothesising that SS is Courtney. In the manga Courtney was great with berries and medicines so it could be possible that she can "rescue" Pokemon that are about to die or have just had their trainer die, and then takes them on? But that's a huge stretch and I highly doubt it.

My issues with SS is that his voting discovery ability seems so unnecessary? And then of course he hesitated big time on voting Luis.

Seeing as no one seems to going GM Drac right now, and there's no one else really jumping out apart from the inactives.

I'm going with my original target ##vote: SilverSilent

Empoleon_master

I can stop watching Anime any time I don't want to
What makes me so hard to read exactly? I'm enthusiastic about my first game of this and I'm trying to help analyse player actions when I think it could be a diversion or something equally conspiracy ish.

Celever

Wheeeee~
What makes me so hard to read exactly? I'm enthusiastic about my first game of this and I'm trying to help analyse player actions when I think it could be a diversion or something equally conspiracy ish.
You subdue yourself into lurking a lot and making contentless posts.

Empoleon_master

You subdue yourself into lurking a lot and making contentless posts.
Unlike everyone else? I cannot be the only one that's on and off at various hours and then posts. I've seen you, SM, and PMJ post a LOT more than I have to the point where I pretty much just read pages of your guys's stuff +1-3 other people's occasional post and I'm the one being told I make contentless posts? I'm trying to help look at different and positive perspectives here, not just X may be doing Y because they're trying to get Z not to be lynched, I look beyond that and see countless other things, that could very well be possible.

Empoleon_master

I may be reading into everything WAAY too far, but for the extremely limited use my one decent ability that is not the capture styler next to requires that i suspect everyone and wait until there is adecent chance I could know wthen to use it. I'm sorry I got too into thinking like L vs Kira, however it at least helps bring suspicion to those whose actions may not be that noticible.

Last thought that some might consider less relevant than the above, Maxie as the team magma leader could easily have something like a Torkal plus Camerupt as he is the leader of team magma snd would thus have more abilities etc to use.

thegrovylekid

Makes fake cards
Okay, wasn't SilverSilent our first target?

##VOTE: SilverSilent

@Empoleon_master - Maxie's only Pokémon in the manga are Groudon, Camerupt, and 5 Houndooms. Yes, 5 of them. Why he needs 5 is beyond me.

thegrovylekid

Makes fake cards
OK Maybe I should share my own list of thoughts about everyone atm.
  1. @Growlitheguy- Going to get modkilled
  2. @Reinforce - Can't tell
  3. @thegrovylekid - Probably town.
  4. @Celever -Probably town.
  5. @Squirtle Squad- Probably town
  6. @PMJ -Probably town
  7. @Yeowie- Never brought any new ideas and mainly goes with the current lynch, might want to look town.
  8. @Keeper of Night- Although he caught up with us he still wont post much which makes it hard to read.
  9. @GM DracLord- Probably scum. Voting for SS only because he voted for him claiming it's because SS said he is talking about vote weights when he is obviously not the only one to think so.
  10. @scattered mind- That's me alright.
  11. @simsands- Probably town
  12. @Cypher333- Probably town
  13. @TwistedTurtwig- Going to get modkilled.
  14. @SilverSilent- Probably scum. If he is town his ability can be helpful and if not, that's probably means he now have the real abilities of Luis or his Pokémon. Also might be indie.
  15. @Ice Espeon- Inactive. Posts once in a while so he won't get modkilled. Probably scum.
  16. @Empoleon_master - Can't read.
Yeowie, GM DracLord, SilverSilent, Ice Espeon..

These are my main target for a lynch today. At least for now.
Sort of irrelevant, but that masstag failed.

Growlitheguy

Aspiring Trainer
Hi, sorry for not being here, was busy with school.

I've been reading this and we were lucky to get a mafia day 1. Today, SilverSilent looks the most scummy to me.

##VOTE: Silversilent

Scattered mind

Forum Mod
Hi, sorry for not being here, was busy with school.

I've been reading this and we were lucky to get a mafia day 1. Today, SilverSilent looks the most scummy to me.

##VOTE: Silversilent

About time I guess?
You just arrived to put a vote and you are no longer on?
Next day, we definitely need to check that. That is if you won't get modkilled.

Status
Not open for further replies.