Finished Werewolf XXVIII: Omega Alpha - Game Finished - Postgame Up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

thegrovylekid

Makes fake cards
Bandwagonning is how people learn the game. That's all I did last game, it makes sense for new players to bandwagon.

Ice Espeon

_____________________________________hi
Yes, but that was the type of bandwagoning that offers nothing. Posting that it was lucky that we hit a scum member yesterday is sometimes a scumtell, as it offers nothing but tries to blend in with the town.

Squirtle Squad

Aspiring Trainer
Bandwagonning is how people learn the game. That's all I did last game, it makes sense for new players to bandwagon.
But It would also make sense for him to actually and contribute something, or apologise for being new.

@Ice Espeon just said it, his comment about hitting scum (I mentioned in my last post too) is sometimes a scum tell to try and act all townie.

I get that he's new but he's done more than one scummy thing in that post.

One last thing for now (I have church again this morning) is that yeah Ethan isn't a ranger, which is kinda scummy in itself, what do we say about simsands and empoleon who just claimed their characters don't exist either? If SS2 (see what I did there) flips scum we could have other scum on our hands? Though that seems unlikely because simsands as shown to be kinda towny with his clearing of PMJ...

Anyways, I'm off to church.

Ice Espeon

_____________________________________hi

Oh and I forgot to respond to this at the time, but I think we both remember well what alignment you were last game :p

thegrovylekid

Makes fake cards
Oh and I forgot to respond to this at the time, but I think we both remember well what alignment you were last game :p
Luctini was Star witness. EM has contentless posts and sheeps Celever. Don't judge someone new for bandwagonning.

Anyways, what if I said Growlithe was Second mason?

Empoleon_master

I can stop watching Anime any time I don't want to
But It would also make sense for him to actually and contribute something, or apologise for being new.

@Ice Espeon just said it, his comment about hitting scum (I mentioned in my last post too) is sometimes a scum tell to try and act all townie.

I get that he's new but he's done more than one scummy thing in that post.

One last thing for now (I have church again this morning) is that yeah Ethan isn't a ranger, which is kinda scummy in itself, what do we say about simsands and empoleon who just claimed their characters don't exist either? If SS2 (see what I did there) flips scum we could have other scum on our hands? Though that seems unlikely because simsands as shown to be kinda towny with his clearing of PMJ...

Anyways, I'm off to church.
I claimed that my character doesn't exist because I can't remotely recall a character like that existing the the Ranger video games, which is pretty stupid as I haven't played any of them in 4+ years and I don't read the manga. My character COULD actually exist in some form or another, I've just been too lazy to google "Elita pokemon ranger" which sounds like the most made up name for a character that's perfectly perfectly perfect in every way because they're perfect. *rolls everything*
He is. Can Confirm him town.
Since when do I make contentless posts? I just try to read deeper into it than the surface and figure out who could possibly be secret friends with who.

Squirtle Squad

Aspiring Trainer
Can you actually confirm his as town? Do you have specific word from the host to confirm him? Or does his roles simply "check out" ?

Does his role and flavour check out for as to why he is in your head?

thegrovylekid

Makes fake cards
I claimed that my character doesn't exist because I can't remotely recall a character like that existing the the Ranger video games, which is pretty stupid as I haven't played any of them in 4+ years and I don't read the manga. My character COULD actually exist in some form or another, I've just been too lazy to google "Elita pokemon ranger" which sounds like the most made up name for a character that's perfectly perfectly perfect in every way because they're perfect. *rolls everything*

Since when do I make contentless posts? I just try to read deeper into it than the surface and figure out who could possibly be secret friends with who.
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Elita

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
Vote Count - Day 2

Valid through: Post 790

PMJ: 3 (Grimer (407), Grimer (407), Celever (451), thegrovylekid (469), thegrovylekid (554), Celever (567), Yeowie (610), thegrovylekid (665), thegrovylekid (677))
Ice Espeon: 1 (Grimer (407), SilverSilent (640), thegrovylekid (768))
SilverSilent: 4 (Celever (413), simsands (416), thegrovylekid (498), Squirtle Squad (532), scattered mind (747), Squirtle Squad (750), thegrovylekid (756), Growlitheguy (759), thegrovylekid (779))
thegrovylekid: 0 (Celever (478))
TwistedTurtwig: 0 (Squirtle Squad (587), scattered mind (611))
GM Draclord: 0 (Squirtle Squad (627), thegrovylekid (655), thegrovylekid (667))
Squirtle Squad: 2 (Empoleon_master (702), GM Draclord (703))
Growlitheguy: 1 (Ice Espeon (770))

Day Ends: ~35 hours

Not voting: 8 (Reinforce, PMJ, TwistedTurtwig, Keeper of Night, Cypher333, simsands, Celever, scattered mind)

Vote manipulations, if any, are shown in vote counts.

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
Weird my ability does not even involve Skarmory what so ever, it doesn't make sense... @bbninjas why did you swap out skarmory for the pokemon you gave me? Was it to fit in with the ability?
I cannot comment on a role-related matter as it will likely impact the game in some form or another.

Empoleon_master

I can stop watching Anime any time I don't want to
I cannot comment on a role-related matter as it will likely impact the game in some form or another.
It was worth a shot....
Now I have to ask who else could be scum if we eliminate SS as scum. That would only leave us one or two more people that could possibly be WW.

Status
Not open for further replies.