Finished Werewolf XXVIII: Omega Alpha - Game Finished - Postgame Up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know how to phrase this asides from the fact that BBninjas at leadt knew he was dealing with a new player when he gave me my role and abilities...
Just in case it wasn't clear, every role was randomised out to players. I did not say, "Hey, you're new, have a simple role." Just so people know, this statement by no means confirms or denies the abilities EM and other players may have.

Already said I had a scum read on simsands, and a tiny one on tgk but I might just be tinfoiling that one

Thank you TGK, I want to vote for PMJ SO MUCH, however I think we should lynch tgk because as celever said before if we don't do it we lose a LOT of potential information.
What information? Seriously, lynching TGK because of information he could give us is dumb. He's not going to suddenly know more after dying.

Let's do a bit of player analysis.
Inactive:
Keeper of night
Hey, I'm trying, a'ight?

I do believe that PMJ is the best lynch for today, after having caught up. However, as SM already pointed out, lynching him early is just dumb. We have quite some time before deadline and there is no need to turbo-lynch this early.

What information? Seriously, lynching TGK because of information he could give us is dumb. He's not going to suddenly know more after dying.

Hey, I'm trying, a'ight?

I do believe that PMJ is the best lynch for today, after having caught up. However, as SM already pointed out, lynching him early is just dumb. We have quite some time before deadline and there is no need to turbo-lynch this early.
@Celever had the idea earlier on in day 2 I forget exactly what his argument was but at the time it made a lot of sense and since then he has gone against it which is fine. I no longer want to lynch him now btw.

Now for the thing about the minun supposedly saying that it reduces vote power let's assume that it IS on a town member, however useless it may be. How would this make sense lore wise? I know that the lore isn't that important normally but here it would make sense to figure out why the ability would even fit into it lore wise. For example let's assume that the supposed plusil has an ability that increases vote wweight, with minun subtracting vote weight while still on a town member what would the town possibly gain by having minun in play? I believe that if we were to have confirmation on the plusil's ability we would be able to confirm the minun's ability to do the opposite. However even assuming that plusil is on an inactive player's ability list we still have no confirmation that minun's ability is accurate or that there even IS a minun in play here. Or iIF there is one without the knowlege of what the plusil's ability confirmed we would have to assume that the elleged minun's ability is in fact different than the one that was stated at which point the player with the minun is in fact lying. And if I remember correctly PMJ claimed minun and without any of the evidence supported above we can assume for now at least that PMJ is KIRA, I mean a were wolf. (Bonus points to whoever gets that reference)

##UNVOTE: GM Draclord

##VOTE: PMJ

I seriously can't decide at this point. [this is my fault, partially, for sand tombing simsands. Tomorrow I'll sand tomb Celever or Cypher because they're confotown]

Sorry PMJ.

@thegrovylekid please unvote soon we're only two votes away from lynching him thus ending the day in which case two werewolves could vote to lynch him claim to be band wagoning and thus focusing our attention on them rather than other people that could be more important werewolves.

How did you take that comment? Did you think it was about the aforementioned comment, or what happened in between involving GM Draclord?
I tok that comment to mean that you support people temporarily wasting their votes on people not named PMJ to make sure that the day goes on longer.

, lucky enough this game doesnt have camo and celever fighting over each other. It quite sometimes for me to cacth up, FYI my timezone is GMt+8 cant expect me to post during my sleep or coass hours

Remembering the last games, most of it iirc, the scum always become the 2nd most active if not the fisrt in leading with lynches

Oh, BTW, I'm supposed to go to sleep early (early=11:00 instead of 12:00) because I need to be at school early tomorrow. Good night.
oh jeez i am tired i just typed good night.com

facepalm

Grovyle you arw supposed to vote for pmj just not right now as that would make it only take two votes on him to end the day. So do vote for him just not right now as that will end the day sooner. I do fully plan on voting for PMJ however I will only do so when there's only 15 or so hours left in the day.

01 GGuy - not posting no idea
02 RF - not soo much thing to say
03 TGK - whats else to say about wally
04 Celever - normal style of contributing which is alot, also does this when he was mafia
06 SSquad - still remember you traitor from the HP ww.
07 PMJ - somehow him beeing steered to a lynch might meant he is town,one town suspsct him and the mafia take the wheel to make sure pmj is lynched
08 Yeowie - dont know much about him
09 KoN - not like him posting too little compared to others
11 SM - unfortunately, im not so familiar with your game play
12 Ssands - i guess the only worry is you going to be killed early
13 Cypher - could swing both way afaic
14 TT - i do think he is rather quite in this game compared to his active self in other game he is town but still, we arent going eith the logic TT is always scum right,
15 SSilent - quite a new player so nothing overly suspicious of him being mafia
16 IE - i dont see any threat from him of being mafia
17 EM - since he is new, him being in a group would somehow lead to be him being abit more quite ir drastically change his style for atleast while. Like the early day 2(or end of day 1)

01 GGuy - not posting no idea
02 RF - not soo much thing to say
03 TGK - whats else to say about wally
04 Celever - normal style of contributing which is alot, also does this when he was mafia
06 SSquad - still remember you traitor from the HP ww.
07 PMJ - somehow him beeing steered to a lynch might meant he is town,one town suspsct him and the mafia take the wheel to make sure pmj is lynched
08 Yeowie - dont know much about him
09 KoN - not like him posting too little compared to others
11 SM - unfortunately, im not so familiar with your game play
12 Ssands - i guess the only worry is you going to be killed early
13 Cypher - could swing both way afaic
14 TT - i do think he is rather quite in this game compared to his active self in other game he is town but still, we arent going eith the logic TT is always scum right,
15 SSilent - quite a new player so nothing overly suspicious of him being mafia
16 IE - i dont see any threat from him of being mafia
17 EM - since he is new, him being in a group would somehow lead to be him being abit more quite ir drastically change his style for atleast while. Like the early day 2(or end of day 1)
I don't understand what you meant when you talked about me. Could you try to type that better? I really couldn't read it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back