(1) Rumor: New Pokemon Greninja, Hawlucha, and Binacle Revealed? [9/29]

RE: (1) Rumor: New Pokemon Greninja, Hawklucha, and Binacle Revealed? [9/29]

H1Z1 said:
This came from one of those Japanese image boards...
907x1c.jpg

Sorry, gonna have to say this...

I SEE PIXELS.

But seriously, there's tons of blurs and the outline is shaky (Ear tufts, shoulders)....plus unlike the other 'photos', that looks more like a screenshot...

Daifen said:
H1Z1 said:
This came from one of those Japanese image boards...
907x1c.jpg

Sorry, gonna have to say this...

I SEE PIXELS.

But seriously, there's tons of blurs and the outline is shaky (Ear tufts, shoulders)....plus unlike the other 'photos', that looks more like a screenshot...

I'm just posting what I found, not really caring if it's legit or not. Would like the final forme to be along those lines though.

Look at the Froakie picture then look at the Greninja picture. The pokeball in the background for Greninja is slightly larger than it is for Froakie.

Edit: At least it looks that way to me. I'm most likely wrong though.

ALSO, Here is THE ONLY info that rdecargh (our own personal leaker of the last 4 photos) said:
Hi I wanna share some new info about XY with you, I dont know if new or anything, just be kind with me:
-aerodactyle will have a megaevo
-exp.share can be activate to share exp with ALL Pokémon in the team
-some place have 3d actually but overworld is 90% without it
-teamflare uses a lot of houndour / zubat etc. classic Pokémon from rival team
-circlepad=rollerskate / direction buttons=running
-you can choose 4 obj to be used with Y
-pokedex is 3d so be sure to slide up the 3d slider!
-binacle is n.21 Pokémon in the coast pkdx, its like a sea creatures with two heads -anemon I think their called?- (i guess its evolution will have three...) and its rock/water

hawlucha is real trust me, dont know the other since I didnt choose the froggy
hawlucha is nr.89 in the coast pkdx, its flying/fighting type which is pretty cool story bro right?
its 0,8m and 21,5kg. thanks you too

another tips guys but be silent
XY has a LOT of Pokémon everywhere, usually there were like 4-5 Pokémon in each area, here there are 10 at least from all gens -not like bw really- so a lot of Pokémon to catch trade train etc and the world is really big and full of stuffs.

This is the only set of info that he shared and it hasn't been disproved. IDK about any other set of rumors.

Cinesra said:
Do you not know how leaks work? Anybody doing reviewing of beta testing or working on the game has to sign a Non Disclosure Agreement. They are breaking their contract. This happens all the time. Samurott was leaked last gen and even though people disliked and didn't believe it, it happened to be true, so "the only way they'll be true is when the games are officially out" is just wrong.

Thank you! I thought for a second that I was the only one who remembered the uproar Samurott caused last generation when the starters were leaked!

Samurott is a prime example of starters not always coming out like you think they will. And you may hate a design at first, but give it time and it'll start to grow on you. Look at Oshawott-- everyone absolutely HATED him when he was first revealed, but now he's gained quite a bit of popularity.

The Sugimori art can do wonders, people.

If Greninja is real . Then i say good bye to Froakie . The bubble is gone and tongue warp around his neck .
I can't stand it anymore . Worst design ever .

Axell Starr said:
Pokewiz1999 said:
As I said with Greninja... "No... Just... No..."

Wiz, I agree with you. This is nightmare fuel.

If I could draw I'd draw starter evo's but I can't draw to save my life. Looking at Binacle it doesn't really look like a pokemon to me... Hawlucha I don't mind although I'm not a fan of how it's practically humanoid with feathers. An easy guess would be that it's based off Archeopteryx.

yammark said:
If Greninja is real . Then i say good bye to Froakie . The bubble is gone and tongue warp around his neck .

I love the design. I think the tongue is a great idea.

yammark said:

How do you know that's a tongue?

yammark said:

This. 100% this. If this is the evo Froakie's OUT LE WINDOW

Lol am laughing way too hard at that final Chespin fan art. Anyway I really hope Greninja is fake and that's what its looking like so far. Its stuff like this that make me really wish I had the game. :/

supposedly thats its animation not how it looks the whole time

Ohman177 said:
ALSO, Here is THE ONLY info that rdecargh (our own personal leaker of the last 4 photos) said:
Hi I wanna share some new info about XY with you, I dont know if new or anything, just be kind with me:
-aerodactyle will have a megaevo
-exp.share can be activate to share exp with ALL Pokémon in the team
-some place have 3d actually but overworld is 90% without it
-teamflare uses a lot of houndour / zubat etc. classic Pokémon from rival team
-circlepad=rollerskate / direction buttons=running
-you can choose 4 obj to be used with Y
-pokedex is 3d so be sure to slide up the 3d slider!
-binacle is n.21 Pokémon in the coast pkdx, its like a sea creatures with two heads -anemon I think their called?- (i guess its evolution will have three...) and its rock/water

hawlucha is real trust me, dont know the other since I didnt choose the froggy
hawlucha is nr.89 in the coast pkdx, its flying/fighting type which is pretty cool story bro right?
its 0,8m and 21,5kg. thanks you too

another tips guys but be silent
XY has a LOT of Pokémon everywhere, usually there were like 4-5 Pokémon in each area, here there are 10 at least from all gens -not like bw really- so a lot of Pokémon to catch trade train etc and the world is really big and full of stuffs.

This is the only set of info that he shared and it hasn't been disproved. IDK about any other set of rumors.

Not too sure I can take this seriously.

Also to those saying Greninja is missing the bubbles.

Are you
Looking at it close enough.

Are you really sure.
Because you're wrong.

TokenDuelist said:
Ohman177 said:

Not too sure I can take this seriously.

Also to those saying Greninja is missing the bubbles.

Are you
Looking at it close enough.

Are you really sure.
Because you're wrong.

I looked at it close

I saw no bubbles

Just white skin

yammark said:

If it becomes true, Chespin is no longer the most lonely Kalos starter. Anyway, the only way to fix it is to defenestrate it. Have it land in the trash can of rejects and let the trash guy take it away. =p No offense meant to ones that like the design.

"Hawlucha’s color scheme appears to vary"

Uhm.....its on 3 photos, and the same colors on every one of them. o_O

Axell Starr said:
yammark said:

If it becomes true, Chespin is no longer the most lonely Kalos starter. Anyway, the only way to fix it is to defenestrate it. Have it land in the trash can of rejects and let the trash guy take it away. =p No offense meant to ones that like the design.

I already like you

Back