(1) Rumor: New Pokemon Greninja, Hawlucha, and Binacle Revealed? [9/29]

RE: (1) Rumor: New Pokemon Greninja, Hawklucha, and Binacle Revealed? [9/29]

Water Pokémon Master said:
IMO anyone faking images like these would not go through all this work only to mess up the PP's of one move. We know the PP's of some moves have already changed, so this seems to be even more proof that these are real.
True. Now I'm scared it's real lol. BTW you're front page story is completely accurate now.

Water Pokémon Master said:
IMO anyone faking images like these would not go through all this work only to mess up the PP's of one move. We know the PP's of some moves have already changed, so this seems to be even more proof that these are real.

Yes you have a point WPM but does this thing honestly look like a Frogadier evo? We've had the white nose dots so far and they randomly cover half his face. The foam collar has been replaced despite it being a major part of his design (And yes I know about the foam nest idea.) It's replaced by a tongue which doesn't even look right... It has no fighting moves which points to it not being part Fighting like 2 leakers have said. This is what I'm bringing to the table enjoy.

Edit: Also noticed his hands and feet inflated since his last evo.

Pokewiz1999 said:
Hey guys someone pointed this out and I checked and it's legit:

Extrasensory's PP: 30

Extrasensory on Greninja: 20

._. ...
Thanks for pointing that out. Kinda wanna double check the rest of the moves to see if there's errors there...aslo, it'd give something to do for a few minutes.

Ohman177 said:
Yep. Someone made that point. I reiterated it. Now you. Still people won't listen.

Some people will believe anything. This exploded on facebook a little bit ago and most people posting it believe they're real. Then again, there are those people who just don't listen.

Momaster12 said:
Hawlucha looks fine, but why are people hating on Greninja so much? It looks pretty cool, and you can see only half of it so you have no idea how the whole thing looks. The only problem with Greninja is the name, it just sounds fake and not how Frogadier's name is set up (Frog and Grenadier). All I got from Greninja is ninja of course.

I think it's a cross between Ninja and Grenouille(I think that's how it's spelled), the french word for frog, which would make sense, because Kalos is based off of France.

Finally the last 3 years of french class come in handy.

Axell Starr said:
Pokewiz1999 said:
Hey guys someone pointed this out and I checked and it's legit:

Extrasensory's PP: 30

Extrasensory on Greninja: 20

._. ...
Thanks for pointing that out. Kinda wanna double check the rest of the moves to see if there's errors there...aslo, it'd give something to do for a few minutes.

Already checked on both Greninja and whatever the fighting bird's called. They all check out pointing to a change in PP for Extrasensory.

TokyoToots said:
Momaster12 said:
Hawlucha looks fine, but why are people hating on Greninja so much? It looks pretty cool, and you can see only half of it so you have no idea how the whole thing looks. The only problem with Greninja is the name, it just sounds fake and not how Frogadier's name is set up (Frog and Grenadier). All I got from Greninja is ninja of course.

I think it's a cross between Ninja and Grenouille(I think that's how it's spelled), the french word for frog, which would make sense, because Kalos is based off of France.

Grenadier.

Basically mercenary.

Eosapien said:
Lol @ all these people in denial. Greninja is real, guys.

Good to know one person who's never talked on this forum just confirmed it's real. Thanks bro! (Sarcasm/Welcome to Beach)

TokenDuelist said:
TokyoToots said:

Grenadier.

Basically mercenary.

ohmygod. Grenadouille would have been such a great name for it. Totally what im gonna nickname it

Eosapien said:

There's little nuances that scream 'fake' to me, how do they come off as real to you? I'm honestly curious.

I'm not in denial, I just don't see these passing as a final design for anything.

To me it looks like Hawlucha is real, I mean we have 3 really good images of him, all from different angles, that is a whole lot of work for someone trying to make a fakemon. That Barnacle doesn't really look real to me, it just seems off...

As for Greninja, I just don't know. Why that tongue? If it was just a bubble scarf that'd be awesome, but a tongue? What?

Honestly the only thing I can see as debunking it is the fact that it lacks the dark blue allover it.

Other than that it still retains remnants of the bubbles ((the sharp white on it's head. If you look closer as it goes down you STILL see bubbles downwards before they get covered by the tongue)) It still has a related name to it's theme.

Pokewiz1999 said:
Eosapien said:

Good to know one person who's never talked on this forum just confirmed it's real. Thanks bro! (Sarcasm/Welcome to Beach)

And it seems like they removed the comment and ran away. =/
I was honestly hoping to hear more of that person's opinion on this.

^^ When people know of a name theme, their fakes are gonna follow it. I've seen 'Frogue' before.

I'm not 100% sure, but, back before Black and White were released, Serebii - and I believe also Pokebeach - got a message from Nintendo to remove any images from games that were released early. Nintendo was on top of the ball then, and they're being very tightlipped now. It took us a long time to get info on Sylveon's type (We got Sylveon in Febuary and didn't get legit confirmation on Fairy until June), as well as Mewtwo's forms, and...we still don't know much about Team Flare or...practically anything else.

Essentially, if Pokebeach gets something from Nintendo to remove the image, it's real. Again my memory of the Black and White release is shaky...

This came from one of those Japanese image boards...
907x1c.jpg

So that's where that screen was taken o.o Seems legit.
40611,leak444AJPZ2.jpg

Frogue doesn't fit though.

Honestly Grenadier should also be part of Frogadier but because of some of the other languages people say "Oh it's brigadier" No. It's not.
Quilladin and Braixen have a french naming scheme. If Frogadier's name means Frog Grenadier (which is clearly the case only judging by appearance) then it also follows the french naming scheme. Which- as Masuda said: They are meant to match. So I see no reason for Frogadier to be Frog Brigadier because that doesn't follow the english-french name theme.

Though Greninja is really questionable, that is one thing that makes it a bit confusing.

H1Z1 said:
This came from one of those Japanese image boards...
907x1c.jpg

If it goes in that direction, I'm lovin' the look. =D Been hoping Baixen would evolve into something that would keep the witch/mage theme going.

TokenDuelist said:
TokyoToots said:

Grenadier.

Basically mercenary.

Could be both. That might even be why they went with grenadier instead of rogue or thief or something more obvious.

Things are usually much more believable with a video, especially with this kind of stuff.

I don't really like Greninja and hope he's fake, I think the design is awkward. And Hawklucha looks amazing, this typing is sick, too! I believe he's real as well because we got three images of different leakers in a relatively good quality. And Binacle, I don't know, looks like Ferrothorn? idk if I should like it or not :eek:
And there's a real high chance that leaked images around this time are real because there review copies are out, and it would take really long to create such a picture which people really can't say if it's real or not...

Back