(1) Rumor: New Pokemon Greninja, Hawlucha, and Binacle Revealed? [9/29]

Their Goominess

pesky flying croissant
WitherSnow said:
What im gonna do is try to make up a team for each leader based on a leaked pokemon.

Viola.
Spewpa
Vivvilon

Grant
Binicle
Carbink
Tyrunt

Korrina
Hawklucha
Pancham

Ramos
Quillidin
Gogoat
Treevant

Clemont
Dedene
Heleolisk

Valerie
Floette
Slurpuff

Now we get into the realm of barely possible.
Olympia
Meowstic

Wulfric
Avalugg

So there we go. You can see where the gym types don't match up with the list.

a) there are old Pokemon being used by Gym Leaders

and I'm pretty sure Grant's been confirmed to use both Amaura and Tyrunt (which isn't unexpected)

CookieFlakes

Aspiring Trainer
This is the most likely scenario for the Gym Leaders pokemon:

Viola: Vivvilon has to be its main, however I think all leaders main Pokemon (except Korrina's might be Lucario) will be from this generation..

Grant: Amaura and Tyrunt (maybe confirmed.)

Korrina: See above.

Ramos: Confirmed to have Weepinbell, Jumpluff and Gogoat.

Clemont: Likely to have either a dedenne evolution or Heliolisk.

Valerie: I guess she will have a Florges as it is the highest evolved fairy this gen.

Olympia: My bet is fully on Malamar.

Wulfric: Gotta be Avalugg its so obvious.

WitherSnow

I have no pokemon and i must scream.
I do like the type combos we are getting. Rock/Fairy Steel/Fairy Ghost/Grass.

I do wanna see some more.fairy types.

Grass/Fairy

A fairy turnip

Bug/Fairy

A nymph with bug wings.
Or a really colorful butterfly

Electric/fairy

A living Jolt.

Poison/Fairy

A poison fruit

Fire/Fairy

A living firework

Just some ideas

Gr8Ampharos

Radioactive cats have 18 half-lives.
This image made me even more pumped for X and Y and help me love the starters and their evolutions:
kalos_battle_cuts_by_amastroph-d6pfba9.png
Check out his Deviantart: Amastroph!

ashyboy

Aspiring Trainer
I wished Hawlucha and Carbink got an evo they really have a great design and a lot of potential also....only one eeveelution and no other evolutions..I mean we got megas and all but still things like delibird, dunsparce and farfetch'd could use a good old normal evo. I don't want to look like I'm complaining I love pokemon no matter what I just have a mind of a 7 year old so please forgive me lol( its just what all of us want - new evos).
Even though I commented enough on this thread my overall opinion about this region is positive as always sure 70 new pokemon seems a little bit low was hoping for at least 100( am I the only one happy we only get so few legendaries..maybe 1-3 are hidden) but considering the fact that nintendo started from scrap and made all the new changes( megas new type new weather effect lots of maps and seriously 450 catchable pokemon thats like mindblowing) its understandable just that we have to wait 3-4 years for a new gen and I really want more pokemon;P

Rion said:
Chesnaught looks like he's about to murder some people XD

I love murderer pokemon you can call me sick but thats true, he is also adorabile.

Chachiii

Just An Enthusiast
Here's my list for main Pokémon for each Gym Leader:

-Viola~Vivillon
-Grant~Maybe an older Gen. Pokémon/ Barbaracle
-Korrina~Mega Lucario/ Pangoro
-Ramos~Gogoat/ Gourgiest/ Trevenant
-Clemont~Heliolisk
-Valerie~Sylveon/ Florges
-Olympia~Malamar/ Meowstic
-Wulfric~Avalugg

PikachuLover

Pikachu Master
Gr8Ampharos said:
PikachuLover said:
Hey guys Here is My Pokemon X Team:
1235173_10151671421792613_895088225_n.jpg

Not using the Torchic?

Nah I won't be using Torchic or the older starters for my Team. I will however get Torchic and all the starters. I will mostly likely use them for online play.

Cochi

Aspiring Trainer
Lol, im thinking about all the people out there who kept saying "THE FINAL EVOLUTIONS ARE FAKE, FAKE, FAKE" (even with videos and tons of images leaked) right now. So i suppose coro coro scans are fake too? lol. I admit the sugimori official artwork make me reconsider delphox after the huge disappointment (i was team fennekin from the very beggining) but Greninja looks sick every time i see him. So i think i'll head towards my man froakie and get a charmander. Sorry for my english.